Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 12:06:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  MLB - Discuss Yesterday's action or anything you want
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MLB - Discuss Yesterday's action or anything you want  (Read 69716 times)
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« on: June 21, 2006, 11:32:02 AM »

Anyone get a look at Ryan Howard's performance last night?

Yanks still won ok , but this guy is ridiculous

I've got him in a keeper league and people actually gave me shit for keeping him for this coming season!.......simple minds confused
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2006, 02:05:31 PM »

I fuckin hate Baseball

That's a hatrick for Doull
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2006, 02:10:59 PM »

^OK  confused

Yes, Ryan Howard is an absolute stud, but I don't think he's eligible for Rookie of the Year because of too many at-bats last year.  He just tied Pujols for the NL lead in HRs with 25 (although Pujols has been out for a month... amazing).

In the AL, Boston's closer, Papelbon, has been unreal.  He could be the new Rivera - if you have a lead in the 8th, game's over.  Easily ROY.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2006, 02:20:01 PM »

I fuckin hate Baseball

Then, why did you reply?
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 02:24:49 PM »

Just to tell everyone

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2006, 02:34:06 PM »

^OK? confused

Yes, Ryan Howard is an absolute stud, but I don't think he's eligible for Rookie of the Year because of too many at-bats last year.? He just tied Pujols for the NL lead in HRs with 25 (although Pujols has been out for a month... amazing).

In the AL, Boston's closer, Papelbon, has been unreal.? He could be the new Rivera - if you have a lead in the 8th, game's over.? Easily ROY.

Papelbon is pretty nasty. Boston also has this kid Hanson who they were planning on having take over for Foulke at some point, but now obviously things have changed.

Larry Bowa was interviewed on WFAN yesterday, and basically said that Abreu needs a change of scenery and he'll thrive, Burrell should be  a DH only cause he can't field, and Rollins is a little to high on himself and his own " J Roll " persona for his liking. The guy's not afraid to say it, that's for sure
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 02:44:47 PM »

Just to tell everyone

Oh I see.

So, what you're telling me is that you don't attention at home. Right.  peace
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2006, 03:01:06 PM »

Spot on, my parents are on holiday at the mo...

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 06:24:26 AM »

reyes hit for the cycle yesterday, wright had 3 hits, but the mets lost, fucking wagner... Rooting for the yanks to beat philly beer
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 09:57:25 AM »

You feel good going into the Pennant-Race with Wagner closing for you?  That dude is shaky. But hey, there's only one Mariano.

You guys got a good future ahead of you with Reyes/Milledge/Wright/Beltran in the lineup for years to come, but I'm still a little skeptical about your starting pitching ( The Yanks is worse..I know) Lips Sealed
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 02:55:23 PM »

The Yanks are worst?

Currently, the yankees have the 4th best ERA in the AL with a 4.30. That's 0.22 runs better than they were last year. So, that would mean that the worst, they're far from it.

Let me tell you who has the worst AL Pitching:

The Kansas City Royals, a 5.95 ERA. Ugh, disgusting. I think that's worse than last year.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 03:20:55 PM »

The Yanks are worst?

Currently, the yankees have the 4th best ERA in the AL with a 4.30. That's 0.22 runs better than they were last year. So, that would mean that the worst, they're far from it.

The Kansas City Royals, a 5.95 ERA. Ugh, disgusting. I think that's worse than last year.

Didn't say the Yanks are the worst!  I was saying it's worse than the Mets starting staff right now.  They can't get past the damn 6th inning anymore!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2006, 04:10:01 PM »

david wright hit another two  two run homers, 60 rbi , 17 hrs 337 BA ,damn he's doing good reyes 9th multi hit game in 10 games.. Grin
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2006, 04:22:29 PM »

The Yanks are worst?

Didn't say the Yanks are the worst!? I was saying it's worse than the Mets starting staff right now.? They can't get past the damn 6th inning anymore!

Yes, you did, you said the yanks are the worst.
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2006, 04:22:59 PM »

^OK? confused

Yes, Ryan Howard is an absolute stud, but I don't think he's eligible for Rookie of the Year because of too many at-bats last year.? He just tied Pujols for the NL lead in HRs with 25 (although Pujols has been out for a month... amazing).

In the AL, Boston's closer, Papelbon, has been unreal.? He could be the new Rivera - if you have a lead in the 8th, game's over.? Easily ROY.

I don't think Ryan Howartds eligible for the Rookie of the Year award because he won it last year hihi hihi

I wouldn't annoint Papelbon the next Rivera just yet either hihi
------> That's been said about Hoffman, Wagner, Lidge, and bunch of other guys that had decent success in the regular season; before you annoint this guy the next Rivera, let's see how he does in the Playoffs via Hoffman and Lidge hihi rofl
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2006, 04:24:33 PM »

reyes hit for the cycle yesterday, wright had 3 hits, but the mets lost, fucking wagner... Rooting for the yanks to beat philly beer

I guess it doesn't matter if you hiyt for the cycle and still lose hihi
and the spanking Yankees beat the Philly Fuck-Ups yet again hihi
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2006, 04:28:02 PM »

The Yanks are worst?

Didn't say the Yanks are the worst!? I was saying it's worse than the Mets starting staff right now.? They can't get past the damn 6th inning anymore!

I see how you could think that but I read it as the Yankees have a worse staff than the Mets.....but, Mets fans beware, Pedro is fragile and Glavine's 40 fucking 3; who know how long ElDuque can stay healthy (once he gets to October watch out NL)....but if they can make it thru the season and get to October healthy, those 3 at the top of your rotation look pretty fucking good rant

I won't be pleased about it cause I''m a stanky Yankee fan hihi
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2006, 07:51:51 PM »

The Yanks are worst?

( The Yanks is worse..I know)

I DID?  FUNNY, THE ENGLISH I LEARNED TELLS ME DIFFERENTLY
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 10:22:19 AM »

I guess it doesn't matter if you hiyt for the cycle and still lose hihi
and the spanking Yankees beat the Philly Fuck-Ups yet again hihi

mets won yesterday, damn wright hit two homers... Reyes yet again multi hit game... Fucking one two punch is great...

Hiting for the cycle is not like scoring 100 points and losing
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 11:11:43 AM »

I wouldn't annoint Papelbon the next Rivera just yet either hihi
------> That's been said about Hoffman, Wagner, Lidge, and bunch of other guys that had decent success in the regular season; before you annoint this guy the next Rivera, let's see how he does in the Playoffs via Hoffman and Lidge hihi rofl

You're right, he's no Rivera yet, but given time I'm sure he'll blow a World Series Game 7 at some point. rofl peace
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: