Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:45:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  GTA: San Andreas
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GTA: San Andreas  (Read 18778 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2006, 08:45:41 PM »

I'd love them to do a mid 90s UK one for the new version.....

.....i think the series needs a change of country yes

I'd want a proper full length version doing though, not a bollocks cash-in like GTA London
anythinggoes
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2006, 08:51:42 PM »

how about france or a european country cant do london due to the getaway( which i have to say saved me getting lost in central london when i took a wrong turn)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2006, 08:55:09 PM »

how about france or a european country cant do london due to the getaway( which i have to say saved me getting lost in central london when i took a wrong turn)
But wouldn't all the convo on the radio have to be in french then, ya know for the value of authenticity and all.....

....my french is a tad rusty confused
anythinggoes
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2006, 08:57:42 PM »

ah yeah bummer

australia would be too like Usa looks wise

ok ireland
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2006, 08:59:20 PM »

i loved san andreas. the stone roses guys were brilliant.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2006, 09:05:08 PM »

ok ireland
That's cool.....I'd like that.

Shame they couldn't just pick a city or 2 in the UK, and kind of well, replicate them, give you the option of going to a man utd match with a rocket launcher and..... Cheesy
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2006, 09:16:35 PM »

Something I thought would be a cool idea, would be like if in the game there were two or more countries(kinda what some of you have touched on) that you had missions in but you'd have to gain a passport to get in. Kinda the same way in San Andreas where you have to beat the missions in Los Santos before moving on to San Fierro and Las Venturas.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2006, 10:25:07 AM »

GTA 4 will ship simultaneously for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 16, 2007. In Europe, the game will ship on October 19, 2007.

Looks like I'm buying an Xbox in 2007... it'll probably be a lot cheaper by then, too.

cant do london due to the getaway( which i have to say saved me getting lost in central london when i took a wrong turn)

I don't know if this is a language thing or whatever, but I don't understand what you mean, what's a getaway? Means of escape? Tongue

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2006, 10:30:29 AM »

I don't know if this is a language thing or whatever, but I don't understand what you mean, what's a getaway? Means of escape? Tongue

I believe he's referring to The Getaway and sequel The Getaway: Black Monday.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2006, 03:16:48 PM »

It's fucking huge...after 6 months of not playing I've recently got back into it...Right now I'm at the first mission in Los Venturas...the FLying lessons sucked bigtime!!! rant

You wouldn't believe how long it took me to get thru the flying stage the first go around. That was probably the hardest mission for me.

the roof top mission where you shoot the little toy planes with midi gun still cant do it to this day

after many sessions and cursing i managed to do it hihi

yeah mee two.. i prolly failed at least 30 times before i finished it.. prolly the hardest mission.. at least the hardest now on the top of my head.. another hard mission i think was you know when you and big smoke are riding a motorcykle and are running away from the police or maffia can't remember but it's something like that.. i found that one hard too.. but maybe only me hihi
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 04:49:58 PM »

yeah mee two.. i prolly failed at least 30 times before i finished it.. prolly the hardest mission.. at least the hardest now on the top of my head.. another hard mission i think was you know when you and big smoke are riding a motorcykle and are running away from the police or maffia can't remember but it's something like that.. i found that one hard too.. but maybe only me hihi

Is that same mission where you go into a tall office building and start shooting up al the mafia and then hop on the motorcylce in the parking deck and run thu the overflows/spillways? It was hard.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 04:57:49 PM »

Is that same mission where you go into a tall office building and start shooting up al the mafia and then hop on the motorcylce in the parking deck and run thu the overflows/spillways? It was hard.

yeah that was the one i meant  ok
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2006, 11:49:10 AM »

what's up witht hat "hot coffee" thing.. you know where you can fuck the hookers and stuff not fuck 'em in the car but you know what i mean.. anyone tried it?
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2006, 11:57:35 AM »

I'm surpised no-one's mentioned Axl as the classic rock DJ. "This song'll put hair on your chest. It certainly did to my ex-wife."   Grin

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2006, 12:01:31 PM »

I'm surpised no-one's mentioned Axl as the classic rock DJ. "This song'll put hair on your chest. It certainly did to my ex-wife."? ?Grin

yeah i love all the stuff he's saying.. even though it's prolly not axl who wrote it but they are cool.. don't think i remember anything special quote right now.. but yeah he got some really cool lines
Evolution
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2006, 12:16:03 PM »

It's a pretty fun game just to piss about on  ok I haven't given the missions a shot yet.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2006, 12:55:10 PM »

It's a pretty fun game just to piss about on? ok I haven't given the missions a shot yet.

man you gotta try the missions.. they are cool and makes the "pretty fun game" to a great cool game  ok
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2006, 10:12:07 AM »

It's fucking huge...after 6 months of not playing I've recently got back into it...Right now I'm at the first mission in Los Venturas...the FLying lessons sucked bigtime!!! rant

You wouldn't believe how long it took me to get thru the flying stage the first go around. That was probably the hardest mission for me.

the roof top mission where you shoot the little toy planes with midi gun still cant do it to this day

after many sessions and cursing i managed to do it hihi

althought the one after flying the toy plane and shooting dudes is even harder...

another thing i don't bother with are the arena games...hot ring, blood ring and dirt ring....the GTA guys have a thing with their rings hihi

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2006, 11:13:38 AM »

another thing i don't bother with are the arena games...hot ring, blood ring and dirt ring....the GTA guys have a thing with their rings hihi

I like the racing dirt rings in Los Santos and Las Venturas. Those are quite fun. But the race in San Fierro is hard and I can never win that one.

anythinggoes
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2006, 11:16:46 AM »

I like the racing dirt rings in Los Santos and Las Venturas. Those are quite fun. But the race in San Fierro is hard and I can never win that one.

do it in the tank  hihi you cant loose
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: