Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 11:07:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hammersmith Apollo (London), 7th June, Pre-sale - OFFER HAS ENDED
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hammersmith Apollo (London), 7th June, Pre-sale - OFFER HAS ENDED  (Read 50539 times)
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2006, 01:33:45 PM »

DAMN!

I work as a Doctor, so have been at work all day- now I miss this! Wouldn't most UK fans have been at work during this?

LOL, the answer is yes but not always doing work!

Hope you get a ticket my friend, we could do with a doctor in the crowd!

Here today...ready to rock
Saul Isobel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2006, 01:40:12 PM »

I just hope someone who knows how long I've been with the community can do a fan a favour if they find themselves with an extra ticket.

WTF is with this perception that b/c you have been on a G'n'R messageboard forever that you should be granted 'VIP status' to show tickets?

How about those, like me, who were at the first Marquee shows, Donington 88 and the UYI shows. Those that bought AFD when it first came out when the band was unknown? If people like you whose claim to fame is being on a messageboard can demand VIP status, in comparison, surely those that have been with the band since day one deserve fucking guest list access all areas priority, right?........ ?yes
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2006, 01:40:42 PM »

Does anyone know who sends out the link and password? Cause if the presale is at 8am that means we'll get the email about 7;30am?

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2006, 01:42:00 PM »

Does anyone know who sends out the link and password? Cause if the presale is at 8am that means we'll get the email about 7;30am?

I'm not sure, they may be automatically sent overnight. as regards to the password........... ticketmaster  Huh Huh
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2006, 01:43:43 PM »

We need someone who went thru the NYC presale in this thread to answer our questions.

www.robinfinck.com
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2006, 01:45:55 PM »

I would look well forward to go to london to see them
badobsession81
Rocker

Forgive them that tear down your soul

« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2006, 01:58:09 PM »

To Jarmo or Mysteron.

I apologise if this has been asked already in this thread, but I'm at work and have not been able to read through all the pages. I see that the pre-sale has ended now.

What is the procedure now and what do I have to do to stand a chance of getting tickets?

Thanks! Mike

If you're on the list, you'll get an e-mail before the pre-sale.

The pre-sale is scheduled for tomorrow morning (May 17th).

/jarmo

Jarmo,

The profile didnt list a year that I joined, only Tuesday 07 January (13:06). Will this be a problem?

Secondly, very roughly - when should I start panicking if I haven't received an email?!

Thanks

Bob

Back In Power
anythinggoes
« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2006, 01:59:35 PM »

To Jarmo or Mysteron.

I apologise if this has been asked already in this thread, but I'm at work and have not been able to read through all the pages. I see that the pre-sale has ended now.

What is the procedure now and what do I have to do to stand a chance of getting tickets?

Thanks! Mike

/jarmo

Jarmo,

The profile didnt list a year that I joined, only Tuesday 07 January (13:06). Will this be a problem?

Secondly, very roughly - when should I start panicking if I haven't received an email?!

Thanks

Bob

check again it was 2003
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #188 on: May 16, 2006, 02:02:33 PM »

You'll get an e-mail with instructions later.

I hope nobody posts the information in public places such as forums. It's a pre-sale for us, not for scalpers.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

« Reply #189 on: May 16, 2006, 02:04:58 PM »

Jarmo... Do you know if the email will be tonight or tomorrow morning?

www.robinfinck.com
drops_of_jupiter
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2006, 02:10:59 PM »

Jarmo... Do you know if the email will be tonight or tomorrow morning?

I'd like to know too Smiley
badobsession81
Rocker

Forgive them that tear down your soul

« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2006, 02:11:46 PM »

To Jarmo or Mysteron.

Thanks! Mike

/jarmo

Jarmo,

Thanks

Bob

check again it was 2003

Just checked again and still no sign of the year ?!?!?!?

That won't affect my chances will it? Also, I put my more common email address rather than the board one - thats fine too yes?

im all stressed now!

bob I neeeeeed tix! lol

Back In Power
mlewis
Rocker

« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2006, 02:12:08 PM »

I just hope someone who knows how long I've been with the community can do a fan a favour if they find themselves with an extra ticket.

WTF is with this perception that b/c you have been on a G'n'R messageboard forever that you should be granted 'VIP status' to show tickets?

How about those, like me, who were at the first Marquee shows, Donington 88 and the UYI shows. Those that bought AFD when it first came out when the band was unknown? If people like you whose claim to fame is being on a messageboard can demand VIP status, in comparison, surely those that have been with the band since day one deserve fucking guest list access all areas priority, right?........  yes

The perception is that these shows are for the longtime fans, like you and me both. The best way to find them, though not ideal, is through internet boards at the moment.

So I'd just like to thing that people like you and me get tickets, as Jarmo says, rather than scalpers. Frankly I don't care if somebody never posts and joined lasst week gets tickets- I'd far rather a genuine fan got them than a rip-off merchant.
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2006, 02:13:20 PM »

I hope nobody posts the information in public places such as forums. It's a pre-sale for us, not for scalpers.

/jarmo

good point man we are all GNR fans, we desreve it no silly bugger should post the information,
If you do I know were you live!!!

Wink

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
stuburns
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #194 on: May 16, 2006, 02:15:26 PM »

/jarmo

I just want to say sorry I posted it over at beenafix.com earlier.
Just to ask when I filled in the thing I put I was a member over at beenafix which I am but it was hacked so I don't know the date I joined because everyone had to reregister so I just put 2003 but I haven't got the date, do you think that's a problem?
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #195 on: May 16, 2006, 02:32:55 PM »

Well ive got a meeting at 8.40am tomorrow....looks like the fieldsy is gonna be late Wink

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2006, 02:33:40 PM »

For security reasons this pre-sale will, again, work differently to all previous ones.

People will get their emails anytime between now and the pre-sale time with full details on what to do.

Please, whatever you do, do you reveal the contents of any part of the email to anyone. You will ruin it for everyone otherwise.

For those who missed out today, PM me tomorrow during the pre-sale (if I am online).

For anyone thinking of buying tickets to sell on, don't even think about it, because you will not be able to. And if you do, we will know who you are
mlewis
Rocker

« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2006, 02:34:59 PM »

Cheers man.

Do you mean, about buying to sell on, not even to fellow board members/ for friends?

You'll have a PM from me 8am tomorrow!

mlewis
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2006, 02:35:31 PM »

For security reasons this pre-sale will, again, work differently to all previous ones.

People will get their emails anytime between now and the pre-sale time with full details on what to do.

Please, whatever you do, do you reveal the contents of any part of the email to anyone. You will ruin it for everyone otherwise.

For those who missed out today, PM me tomorrow during the pre-sale (if I am online).

For anyone thinking of buying tickets to sell on, don't even think about it, because you will not be able to. And if you do, we will know who you are

No probs mate! I cant imagine any genuine fans would even consider this though. I hope not anyway! Are you gonna be there at Hammersmith? Mike
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 02:38:01 PM by 33 » Logged

Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2006, 02:39:09 PM »

No probs mate! I cant imagine any genuine fans would even consider this though. I hope not anyway! Are you gonna be there at Hammersmith? Mike

I sincerely hope that there's no fans on this board like that  no
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: