Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 01:10:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New AxL PIcs from NY
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New AxL PIcs from NY  (Read 30942 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #180 on: February 10, 2006, 08:36:59 PM »

In the pics where you can see his hands, it looks like he's holding a purse.

huh? Huh I think the red is part of his shirt and the green is his pants. I don't see a purse Huh

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #181 on: February 10, 2006, 08:39:36 PM »

I just think he looks a damn site better than in 02. Maybe its the jerseys, the braids tied back look better, but his face looks a lot more normal and you can see the old Axl there.
The goatee may be doing it I dont know. He looks good in those ones, better than the Korn ones even, that would be the hockey jersdeys I guess (shocking lack of taste)

Anyways, everyone gets old, and theres no way in hell Axls ever going to look as cool as in the SCOM vid, I just want the music to stand up - if Axls confident enough to be seen out in public again, thats got to be a good sign

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
realgunner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #182 on: February 10, 2006, 09:22:58 PM »

Get the the album out in the street and stop fucking around,who gives a fuck about being everywhere showin' the botox.   I think there's more chance of seeing Bin Ladden in Jail than Chinese Democracy.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #183 on: February 10, 2006, 09:27:18 PM »

? ?I think there's more chance of seeing Bin Ladden in Jail than Chinese Democracy.
Then maybe you should go to a Bin Laden forum.

DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #184 on: February 10, 2006, 09:27:49 PM »

Get the the album out in the street and stop fucking around,who gives a fuck about being everywhere showin' the botox.   I think there's more chance of seeing Bin Ladden in Jail than Chinese Democracy.

so what the fuck are you doing here ?
get a life and don't lose your precious time.
and ours.  hihi

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #185 on: February 10, 2006, 09:47:00 PM »

Earlier, someone said about Axl playing in the snow.  Do you mean real snow, or cocaine.  Maybe his contact lens' make his eyes look like that.  Why would Axl do coke?
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #186 on: February 10, 2006, 10:13:29 PM »

to have a good time? i think axl's stopped doing coke though, he seems to lead a healthy lifestyle but who knows, it's his life and he's always had the self control and self diciplin to even do heroin whenever he felt like it and still stay drugfree. but he could have been throwing snowballs at people asking him about chinese democracy though. hihi

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
realgunner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #187 on: February 10, 2006, 10:28:01 PM »

Get the the album out in the street and stop fucking around,who gives a fuck about being everywhere showin' the botox.? ?I think there's more chance of seeing Bin Ladden in Jail than Chinese Democracy.

so what the fuck are you doing here ?
get a life and don't lose your precious time.
and ours.? hihi

Hey mongo,Axl has been taken all your precious time.  Wasting your ass in front of the computer posting shit all this time,when you know fuck off about Axl and whatever he does, you get a life moron..
realgunner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #188 on: February 10, 2006, 10:32:58 PM »

? ?I think there's more chance of seeing Bin Ladden in Jail than Chinese Democracy.
and maybe u should go to Axl's bumhole. rofl
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #189 on: February 10, 2006, 10:51:18 PM »

not really worth responding to, but c'mon, if yoiure going to try and insult someone, try a little harder with your witticms than that man  Roll Eyes

creativity is what we're about here  Tongue

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
SuperMike
« Reply #190 on: February 10, 2006, 11:13:02 PM »

yeah, cool pics!
realgunner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #191 on: February 11, 2006, 12:06:36 AM »

not really worth responding to, but c'mon, if yoiure going to try and insult someone, try a little harder with your witticms than that man? Roll Eyes

creativity is what we're about here? Tongue
No Jimmy my intentions are not to insult anyone,I'm just defending myself from insults. I hate terrorists and all related to it,don't try to tell me to go to their forums. peace
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #192 on: February 11, 2006, 12:16:14 AM »

Children, be nice!  Don't resort to calling each other names, or Pandora will have you out of here faster than when Axl sees a photographer.  What kind of shirt was Axl wearing?  I'm glad to see he has other things in his wardrobe besides jerseys.  Hope we see a story about this in the coming days.  Maybe he gave away more information about CD.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #193 on: February 11, 2006, 12:33:45 AM »

I think there's more chance of seeing Bin Ladden in Jail than Chinese Democracy.

^^lol.  hihi

I personally think Axl looked alot better when he showed up at the Rainbow in '03 ('04?)

He looked young.. and ready to preform.

Now.. meh, he just looks run down and certainly not like hes gonna be running up and down the stage anytime soon. BUT... this could be because he hasn't gotten any sun recently... maybe hes just tired in his pics... who knows.

Im not saying he doesn't look more "natural"... but im surprised people are saying he looks "healthy" because to me he looks kinda sick or something.

-jack

gnrevolution.com
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #194 on: February 13, 2006, 03:45:00 PM »

I personally think Axl looked alot better when he showed up at the Rainbow in '03 ('04?)

He looked young.. and ready to preform.
but
Now.. meh, he just looks run down and certainly not like hes gonna be running up and down the stage anytime soon. BUT... this could be because he hasn't gotten any sun recently... maybe hes just tired in his pics... who knows.

Im not saying he doesn't look more "natural"... but im surprised people are saying he looks "healthy" because to me he looks kinda sick or something.

-jack

Me too really like the Rainbow pics. I think he looked skinner then.
But I like the recent pics as well. He looks more relaxed now.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2006, 03:51:14 PM »

Here's a pic of Tina:

http://www.johnkalodner.com/TinaChang0703.html

/lastroots
Thanks. Isn't she a cute lady?  I'd say 70% you can identify the lady in the victoria pic as tina by mainly comparing the ears. Then again I don't know if the little round ears are common to the people with Chinese origin.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2006, 04:31:02 PM »

Cool pics..Good to see him out and about

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #197 on: February 13, 2006, 04:56:15 PM »

I dont know guys, but if you look at his eyes, he looks sad, hes got sad eyes...  he must have been crying a lot. Just my opinion though.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: