Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:00:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Boston Herald
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Boston Herald  (Read 31430 times)
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 07:52:51 AM »

GET IN THE RING BOSTON HERALD!
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 07:52:57 AM »

I find it sad what some of you have become ?no

Anyway, they have taken offense at something and have expressed an opinion. If you don't agree with their opinion, that is cool. If you do, then you have a chance to express your opinion back.

That is all.
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2006, 07:54:37 AM »

I find it sad what some of you have become  no

Anyway, they have taken offense at something and have expressed an opinion. If you don't agree with their opinion, that is cool. If you do, then you have a chance to express your opinion back.

That is all.

You find it sad that Axl's fans aren't blind sheeplike followers?  Perhaps we've adopted the attitude of the man himself.

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 07:56:21 AM »

Who said we agree with the article? If you'd read most of our opinions here, you'd know we don't.

We're just asking if it's management's will to ask us to defend the band, even though management don't want us to hear these leaks?

Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2006, 07:57:01 AM »

That is all.

mysteron,......sorry........but....you have absolutely no right to say "i find it sad what some of you have become"Huh? That comment realy offended me.......you should know better then that..... ?Cry

Why can't we discuss / at least question what you've just asked us to do?

« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 07:58:33 AM by Dont Try Me » Logged

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2006, 07:58:43 AM »

That is all.

mysteron,......sorry........but....you have absolutely no right to say "i find it sad what some of you have become"Huh? That comment realy offended me.......you should know better then that..... ?Cry

I have every right, it is my opinion. It doesn't refer to everyone, but I am disappointed with some people

Sorry
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 08:00:29 AM by Mysteron » Logged
Olorin
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2006, 08:00:06 AM »

I still don't get it.
Where is the problem here?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2006, 08:02:20 AM »

I have every right, it is my opinion. It doesn't refer to everyone, but I am disappointed with alot of peopel

We are disappointed as well that you don't respond to our questions. You should know already we would gladly defend the band. Do you think I would update my site almost every day and invest so much of my time for more than 6 years if I didn't feel like supporting the band?

I just think there's something wrong in this picture.

Megaguns
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2006, 08:02:35 AM »

i love the new songs, but im not gonna critisize someone elses opinion of it.
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2006, 08:04:25 AM »

I find it sad what some of you have become  no

That is all.

mysteron,......sorry........but....you have absolutely no right to say "i find it sad what some of you have become"Huh? That comment realy offended me.......you should know better then that.....  Cry

I have every right, it is my opinion. It doesn't refer to everyone, but I am disappointed with some people

Sorry

yeah well we're disappointed in you and gn'r's management. so deal with it.

Chinese Democracy!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2006, 08:04:45 AM »

That is all.
Why are we supposed to defend Axl over something like this? He used to write songs about this shit. Now he wants his fans, loyal fans at that, to start criticizing certain segments of the media that dont worship him? Its sad what he has become. Dont you remember telling us to forget this shit ever existed?

What small amount of credibility you had is quickly fading.

Since their upset about what a reporter said, how upset will they be when a large chunk of material leaks? It looks like 'soon is the word' on that upcoming leak.

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2006, 08:06:41 AM »

I have every right, it is my opinion. It doesn't refer to everyone, but I am disappointed with alot of peopel

We are disappointed as well that you don't respond to our questions. You should know already we would gladly defend the band. Do you think I would update my site almost every day and invest so much of my time for more than 6 years if I didn't feel like supporting the band?

Management defend the band and defend Axl, that is what they do. However, if Axl isn't wanting to do or say anything publicly then they are limited as to what they can say and do.

I've tried to bridge a gap but it's hard when you guys keep criticising everything
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2006, 08:06:52 AM »

well said james! ok

Chinese Democracy!
greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2006, 08:07:24 AM »

IMO there are much greater battles to be fought.

who cares what this journalist thinks?

i love axl and all but i am not willin to become a pawn of his manager.

just release the stuff and CD will speak for itself beer

homo homini lupus...
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2006, 08:09:11 AM »

as joe perry said. let the music do the talkin'

Chinese Democracy!
echrisl
VIP

Use My Delusion

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2006, 08:09:16 AM »

Management defend the band and defend Axl, that is what they do. However, if Axl isn't wanting to do or say anything publicly then they are limited as to what they can say and do.

I've tried to bridge a gap but it's hard when you guys keep criticising everything

Well then I guess if Axl isn't willing to do or say anything publicly he will have to reap what he has sown in regard to wanting fans to do or say something publicly.

Enjoy the above post while it lasts ... lately posts made by those of us who maintain a firm grip on reality enjoy an infinitesimal lifespan. 

Yes, mods, I have noticed your fine work.  High Five!
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2006, 08:09:57 AM »

This confuses me. wasnt ot Boton tha wass playing the shit outta the band, let the bostionians reply to that if they choose. I know they are shit fuck the RED SOX!!!!

I can care less what a Boston paper says, they can suck my dick

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Velvet Forever
Headliner

GNR Here Today...I hope someday in Hell...

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2006, 08:10:20 AM »

Well, If Axl really cares about that , why didn't he make an annoucement ?
Fans aren't just piece of shit , we're not dogs . Axl is just threating the new line up right now. Just make a official annoucement and everybody will be ready to have an opinion .
And no manager will say it's Axl best performances , so i don't trust to that !
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2006, 08:11:52 AM »

so what? some journalist doesn't like the songs, I don't care. Everyone is entitled to have their opinion.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2006, 08:15:55 AM »

I, for one, didn't criticize. I was just questioning. You/ they have to understand us too: we would gladly defend the new tracks if they want us too (well for those of us who like them), but we just think it's weird to ask us to do that a week after asking us to remove all links and forget about these tracks. I will contact this newspaper though, to tell them it's not really fair to judge a demo.

I do hope there won't be more full leaks though.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: