Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:12:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227882 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses To Visit Belgrade, Serbia? [confirmed by promoter on March 1]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses To Visit Belgrade, Serbia? [confirmed by promoter on March 1]  (Read 30900 times)
Chinese Monopoly
Rocker

« on: February 17, 2010, 03:20:52 PM »

http://www.alo.rs/ljudi/24393/Guns_N_Roses_u_Beogradu

"Bogata koncertna ponuda biće dodatno pojačana jer slavna američka grupa ?Guns N? Roses? ovog leta prvi put dolazi u Srbiju, saznajemo ekskluzivno u dobro obave?tenim muzičkim krugovima.

Naime, ukoliko neko od domaćih promotera bude bio spreman da iske?ira pola miliona dolara, koliko iznosi njihov honorar, rokeri predvođeni frontmenom Ekslom Rouzom u raspored gradova na svojoj svetskoj turneji uvrstiće i Beograd. Kao potencijalni datum pominje se 20. jun, a mesto predviđeno za rok spektakl je ?Beogradska arena?, dok bi dan kasnije svirali i u Zagrebu.
Mo?da će nekom zasmetati ?to u ekipi ?pi?tolja i ru?a? vi?e nije čuveni gitarista Sle?, ali oni koji su ih čuli ka?u da nisu izgubili muzičku ubojitost i o?trinu."

The translation was terrible, so I'll leave it to the Serbian members.

Edit by Will: changed the thread title to add promoter's confirmation. Please remember the band has not confirmed yet.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 09:55:57 AM by Will » Logged

axleire
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 04:07:27 PM »

European tour looking good hopefuly them come to ireland or somewhere close. Grin
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 04:20:54 PM »

any serbian speaker?  Cheesy
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2010, 04:25:12 PM »

the google translate was pretty funny, axl's name in serbian is ekslom hihi

Rich concert offers will be further enhanced because the famous American band "Guns N 'Roses" this summer for the first time coming to Serbia, we learn exclusively in a well-informed music circles.

Namely, if one of the local promoters to be ready to iske?ira half a million dollars, how much is their fee, rockers, led by frontman Ekslom Rose in the schedule of cities on its world tour uvrstiće and Belgrade. As a potential date is mentioned on 20 June, provided a place for rock spectacle is the "Belgrade Arena", while a day later played in Zagreb.
Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses" is not a famous guitarist, SLES, but those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness. "

i like the "those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness"  Tongue
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 05:02:24 PM »

wow, have seen axl pink but ekslom rouzom?
i'd love to hear some recordings of the show, if true, with fans screaming "EKSLOM!" loud.
peka80
Headliner

Living easy, livin' free!!!

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2010, 06:23:01 PM »

I'm from Serbia, and this is (for now) the best news I've heard this year!  Grin
Can't wait for official confirmation and date.

Knowing that we have one of greatest music festival in Europe (EXIT Fest), I'm pretty sure that we are capable to bring
one of the biggest rock bands in the World!

Here's the link of Belgrade Arena, were the concert should be:
http://www.arenabeograd.com/multimedia/

Funny how everything was roses
When we held on to the guns
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 06:29:33 PM »

Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses"

rofl  rofl  rofl

That's too funny!!

Lucky Serbian fans  Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2010, 02:32:16 AM »

http://www.alo.rs/ljudi/24393/Guns_N_Roses_u_Beogradu

"Bogata koncertna ponuda biće dodatno pojačana jer slavna američka grupa ?Guns N? Roses? ovog leta prvi put dolazi u Srbiju, saznajemo ekskluzivno u dobro obave?tenim muzičkim krugovima.

Naime, ukoliko neko od domaćih promotera bude bio spreman da iske?ira pola miliona dolara, koliko iznosi njihov honorar, rokeri predvođeni frontmenom Ekslom Rouzom u raspored gradova na svojoj svetskoj turneji uvrstiće i Beograd. Kao potencijalni datum pominje se 20. jun, a mesto predviđeno za rok spektakl je ?Beogradska arena?, dok bi dan kasnije svirali i u Zagrebu.
Mo?da će nekom zasmetati ?to u ekipi ?pi?tolja i ru?a? vi?e nije čuveni gitarista Sle?, ali oni koji su ih čuli ka?u da nisu izgubili muzičku ubojitost i o?trinu."

The translation was terrible, so I'll leave it to the Serbian members.

wow,great news...Belgrade Arena is pretty bitchin place for gnr show...This arena is pretty acoustic plase and hold more than 20000 people for music events.

Translation

GUNS N ROSES IN BELGRADE

Rich concert season in Belgrade will be adittional higher because famous American band Guns n Roses this summer first time will come in Serbia,as we knowing in good reportedly sources...
If one of Serbian Prometers will be ready to pay 500000 dollars,which is gnr honorar,famous rockers with his frontman Axl Rose  will put Belgrade  in their Calendar on world tour.As potentional date,realiablle source give a 20 june,and place for this Spectacle is Belgrade Arena.Day after in 21 june, they will play in Zagreb (Croatia) Arena.
Maybe some people won`t be happy because famous guitar player  Slash is not in the band now,but people who watched this band live said they didn't loose musical power and blight.

This is the best fans in the world in Belgrade Arena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnLlxNFagWY
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2010, 02:35:33 AM »

the google translate was pretty funny, axl's name in serbian is ekslom hihi

Rich concert offers will be further enhanced because the famous American band "Guns N 'Roses" this summer for the first time coming to Serbia, we learn exclusively in a well-informed music circles.

Namely, if one of the local promoters to be ready to iske?ira half a million dollars, how much is their fee, rockers, led by frontman Ekslom Rose in the schedule of cities on its world tour uvrstiće and Belgrade. As a potential date is mentioned on 20 June, provided a place for rock spectacle is the "Belgrade Arena", while a day later played in Zagreb.
Maybe someone will bother you in the team "guns and roses" is not a famous guitarist, SLES, but those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness. "

i like the "those who have heard them say they have not lost musical deadlines and sharpness"  Tongue

hahahaha but you're not completelly righr

Axl-Eksl
Slash-Sle?
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2010, 02:55:29 AM »

another source,this time is more realible,the oldest Serbian newspaper

http://www.politika.rs/rubrike/spektar/ritam/U-Beogradu-kao-u-Londonu.lt.html
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 04:03:09 AM »

wow, have seen axl pink but ekslom rouzom?
i'd love to hear some recordings of the show, if true, with fans screaming "EKSLOM!" loud.
Well in Serbia in 19th centrury we had a reform of Serbian language with Vuk Karadzic as a leader.And they have a not "Talking as you are writing"

So in Serbia we said Axl like eveeywhere in the world,but we writing AXL like we said EKSL
gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2010, 03:42:37 PM »

So the Zagreb rumor (which was started a few months earlier) might happen after all.  Smiley

They might even visit Kosovo after Belgrade. Wouldn't that be fun, eh?  rofl

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2010, 04:08:20 PM »

i don't get the funny  Embarrassed but i think its great that some countries are finally seeing the band for the first time.
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 04:27:46 PM »

So the Zagreb rumor (which was started a few months earlier) might happen after all.  Smiley

They might even visit Kosovo after Belgrade. Wouldn't that be fun, eh?  rofl
kosovo is stupid and unsafe place...you can buy heroine in market there...on the other side, i really doubt gnr have more than 10 fans in kosovo
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2010, 02:59:32 PM »

Here's another article from local newspaper:
http://www.danas.rs/danasrs/scena/guns_n_roses_u_areni.561.html?news_id=183966

It's in Serbian language, but for the rest of you, it says that negotiations are in progress, and it is likely that Belgrade we'll see GnR in June!  ok
And they'll announce the date pretty soon!

DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 03:43:48 PM »

They should do Kosovo  ok That would rock something serious

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 04:35:52 PM »

Don't believe it would happen in near future, or any time at all!

So.. if they wanna see and hear GNR, they are welcome to come to Belgrade! ok

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2010, 05:49:39 AM »

Well Serbia is small country about 10 million people live there,and as we know Kosovo is Serbian provincy,so i don't see any reason for two shows in such a small country
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2010, 10:22:17 AM »

Well Serbia is small country about 10 million people live there,and as we know Kosovo is Serbian provincy,so i don't see any reason for two shows in such a small country

According to our books, it's an independent country.  Smiley

Not saying GN'R will play there, just saying be careful with your nationalistic/political posts on an international message board.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2010, 12:03:52 PM »

Not saying GN'R will play there, just saying be careful with your nationalistic/political posts on an international message board.

/jarmo

ok...you're the boss peace
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2010, 12:15:10 PM »

/jarmo

Well for us here, that's just not funny!

And I agree, board is not place for nationalistic/political posts! So, it's better not to involve Kosovo in future!
Time will tell who was right and wrong about that question!

gnr-4-ever
VIP

Personal Text:

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2010, 08:11:58 AM »

I am around 90% sure I'm gonna go to Belgrade if they confirm, the 10% is because of the "Croatians not very welcome in Serbia" problem.  Grin

As for the Zagreb show - I'm 127% sure I'll be in front row.  Smiley

24/09/2010
17/07/2012
26/06/2015 🎩
19/05/2016 ⚡
04/07/2017
10/07/2017 🎤
03/06/2018
10/02/2019 🎩
19/07/2023
slasherr
Opening Act

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2010, 08:19:12 AM »

I'd go to Poland, Czech, Serbia and maybe Croatia
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2010, 10:21:53 AM »

I am around 90% sure I'm gonna go to Belgrade if they confirm, the 10% is because of the "Croatians not very welcome in Serbia" problem.  Grin

Well you're  not rihjt...i live in Kragujevac,third city in Serbia,and for example croatian company which name "Koteks Osijek" build buildings here...Is this posibble in Croatia?

Croatin and other people will be welcome in Serbia
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2010, 10:58:30 AM »

I can agree that there can be a little bit of worry for your safety in Serbia, but as much as ours in Croatia!
I worked in EXIT Festival for past 4 years, and I can say that we have a lot of visitors from Croatia, and they are welcome as much as any other nation.

If in some way, GNR concert do not take place in Belgrade, I'm pretty sure that I'll come to Zagreb, and I'm planning to visit some other happenings in your country too.  ok

draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2010, 11:55:36 AM »

I'm thinking about flying to my parents' homeland -Serbia and Croatia- to see the band if they perform there. However, not sure if I would be safe given the fact that I am an American.  Although I do have  a Serbian name.
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2010, 01:25:41 PM »

I'm thinking about flying to my parents' homeland -Serbia and Croatia- to see the band if they perform there. However, not sure if I would be safe given the fact that I am an American.  Although I do have  a Serbian name.

I guarantee you, that Serbia is very hospitable country and we are known for that!  ok
I know that we had bad reputation in 90's, and all wars that had been fought in Balkans, but today, it's a hole different story.
We really love visitors from other countries, and trying to be as much pleasant as we can!  yes

So, feel welcome to come and visit your parents homeland, 'cause it's gonna be cool party with Axl and crew!  peace

crash_diet
Rocker

"...too stupid to leave with nothing to loose..."

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2010, 07:19:42 AM »

I guarantee you, that Serbia is very hospitable country and we are known for that!  ok
I know that we had bad reputation in 90's, and all wars that had been fought in Balkans, but today, it's a hole different story.
We really love visitors from other countries, and trying to be as much pleasant as we can!  yes

So, feel welcome to come and visit your parents homeland, 'cause it's gonna be cool party with Axl and crew!  peace
beer
that is IF GnR play there Grin

Serbia is a safe place for everyone..Serbians are like brothers to us, Greeks..
I hope GnR will play there, cause if they are in the area, they are probably hit Greece too  peace

And, Jarmo , if you can do something about this : please tell Axl NOT to come in Greece in 19th of June cause i m getting married that date! Grin Grin Grin

This i love -------> Prostitute
...a shot of vitamin C and a bottle of booze...
Marko0190
Opening Act

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2010, 11:55:27 AM »

You are all welcome in Belgrade. And Albanians from our southern province! yes

La Unfamilia
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2010, 11:58:14 AM »

Everybody welcomes in Belgrade,open city!!!
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2010, 09:35:38 AM »

What a fuckin news!!!!
It's official confirmed in newspaper blic and official site of Belgrade Arena

There is  link

http://www.arenabeograd.com/sr-ci/events/details/162/koncert-guns-n-roses
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 09:41:04 AM by bolton » Logged
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2010, 09:36:51 AM »

Ok guys! Like it's already mentioned for Zagreb, here is a conformation for Belgrade (not yet official from GNR side), Axl and his friend are in Belgrade Arena 22th June!!!  peace

link: http://www.b92.net/kultura/vesti.php?nav_category=271?yyyy=2010&mm=03&nav_id=414797

Use google translate for full article!  ok

OMG.. I can not describe my happiness! Guns 'N F' Roses in Belgrade!!!  Cool

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2010, 09:39:15 AM »

officially confirmed http://www.arenabeograd.com/sr-ci/events/details/162/koncert-guns-n-roses
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2010, 09:54:55 AM »

Press release in English: http://www.arenabeograd.com/en/events/details/162/guns-n-roses- (from the promoter, which is Belgrade Arena, Beogradska Arena)

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2010, 10:10:42 AM »

Hope everything goes fine. I'm from Bulgaria and I'm definitely coming! Cheesy

"...It don't really matter..."
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2010, 10:25:23 AM »

Be my guest ok
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2010, 11:33:29 AM »

Quote from: Axl
These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account.

Just a FYI...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2010, 12:17:19 PM »

Be my guest ok

Ke se napieme po Balkanski!  Grin

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2010, 01:27:36 PM »

These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account.

Just a FYI...

/jarmo
Ok Jarmo, but trust me man...these guys in Belgrade are pretty serious...
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2010, 01:50:23 PM »

The band only confirmed 2 dates in Europe: http://www.facebook.com/gunsnroses?v=app_2344061033&vm=all&s=10&hash=8668e61d574791c7b2bb49d4a5cedcfe

I don't think they'd come in Europe only for 2 concerts, but of course we'll see soon enough.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2010, 01:58:37 PM »

Just a FYI...

/jarmo
Ok Jarmo, but trust me man...these guys in Belgrade are pretty serious...

Of course they are.

But read Axl's words.

/jarmo

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2010, 02:59:53 PM »

Well, 20000 tickets in Belgrade Arena will be soldout in a couple days...on most popular Serbian daily magazine every news has 10 comments or so, news about gnr show has more than 85 comments...
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2010, 03:49:05 PM »

Well, 20000 tickets in Belgrade Arena will be soldout in a couple days...on most popular Serbian daily magazine every news has 10 comments or so, news about gnr show has more than 85 comments...

GOOD Date

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2010, 08:31:36 AM »

As you all read in thread for concert in Zagreb, today we got news that it also might be delayed in Belgrade as well! Sad
So, we have to wait end of this week to hear some new information! Hope it'll be positive!  ok

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 08:50:31 AM »

hate it when this sort of thing happens.
I hope someone gets his ass whipped for getting our hopes up.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2010, 09:53:28 AM »

Well I asked Belgrade Arena for Zagreb cancelation and Belgrade stuff and got this answer:
Postovani,

Hvala na poslatom mejlu i interesovanju.

Culi smo da je odkazan koncert u Zagrebu, posto radimo sa istim menadzmentom cekamo potvrdu koncerta GnR u Beogradu i dalje smernice oko istog.

Predlazemo da i dalje ostanete na nasem sajtu i o svemu se blagovremeno informisete.

Srdacan pozdrav,

ARENA BEOGRAD

"WE herad about Zagreb cancelation,so we worked with same menagment,and we are waiting confirmation for gnr show in belgrade and other instruction about it.You will get information as soon as it is posibble"
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2010, 10:44:13 AM »

"WE herad about Zagreb cancelation,so we worked with same menagment,and we are waiting confirmation for gnr show in belgrade and other instruction about it.You will get information as soon as it is posibble"

If it was on their site, I think they already had confirmation from the band. Maybe they thought it was ok, even though the band didn't confirm 100%. I don't know. The band didn't really communicate about any European date yet.

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2010, 04:44:58 AM »

well today we have another confirmation about guns n roses show,this time in article about billy idol show in Belgrade.They said that billy idol show will be in "Usce"-open arena because for 21 they planning gnr show in Belgrade arena,and as general menager said "There are no time for two big shows in Belgrade Arena.21 we have guns n roses show in Arena,so we have to move billy Idol show on "Usce""

http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/183726/Bili-Ajdol-nastupa-na-Uscu--21-juna
Lady Ashba
Rocker

Nice boys... & girls!

« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2010, 05:37:54 PM »

So we'll have to choose between Billy Idol and GnR!?!?!?! OMG what's one to do? Grin Wink
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2010, 05:51:54 PM »

So we'll have to choose between Billy Idol and GnR!?!?!?! OMG what's one to do? Grin Wink
if you have to choose between gnr and billy, i really don't know what are you doing here
Lady Ashba
Rocker

Nice boys... & girls!

« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2010, 05:59:11 PM »

Ahem, it was obviously a joke Roll Eyes
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2010, 08:15:44 PM »

My friend already have the tickets for this show, I will ask her for some pictures of it.
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2010, 02:16:21 AM »

My friend already have the tickets for this show, I will ask her for some pictures of it.

I woul really like to see it! Because, there is no official ticket sales going on.
It still says that it will be announced in future.

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2010, 04:08:00 AM »

I woul really like to see it! Because, there is no official ticket sales going on.
It still says that it will be announced in future.
yes,there is no official sales...i except confirmation after CA tour
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2010, 05:28:49 AM »

C'mon c'mon. Put the sales on...

peka80
Headliner

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2010, 08:38:42 AM »

C'mon c'mon. Put the sales on...

Someone sang: "Just a little patience..."  ok

peka80
Headliner

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2010, 05:48:55 AM »

Unfortunately  Cry

It's official site of Belgrade Arena, where's supposed to be concert on 22th June.
It says that it's canceled!

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2010, 08:40:49 AM »

Now this is fucked up!

bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2010, 11:00:14 AM »

There is no news about cancelation now on this site
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2010, 07:25:23 AM »

There is no news about cancelation now on this site

Well, I think that they don't want to be any news about G'n'R concert on their site!  Angry
No official explanation, nothing.

More fucked up!  Angry

svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2010, 07:31:11 AM »

This concert was never confirmed by guns n' roses / this site in the first place. So why should they 'give an official explanation'?

peka80
Headliner

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2010, 07:58:14 AM »

This concert was never confirmed by guns n' roses / this site in the first place. So why should they 'give an official explanation'?

Billy Idol's concert was removed from Arena to Usce, because of G'n'R.
Why would they do that if there wasn't for G'n'R!?
And that was official state from Arena's organizer!

And now we have cancellation!  Angry
Wouldn't you like an explanation for that?!

wight gunner
VIP

"Paranoia is just another type of awareness"

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2010, 09:17:08 AM »

You got pictures and a Health and Safety guy saying the stage ain't safe and if that ain't an explanation I don't know what is....
The band were there and somebody screwed up-shit happens and the offer of a next day show was turned down, as regrettable as it is, the whole world don't stop to make sure a gig goes on. Rough I know, but that's life...

Hobos are people who move around looking for work, tramps are people who move around but don't look for work, and bums are people who don't move and don't work. I've been all three. -Seasick Steve
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2010, 09:34:38 AM »

well,i think you are not right...There is still article on site that guns n roses will play in Belgrade...I am sure,stuff will goin like Central America
peka80
Headliner

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2010, 09:41:54 AM »

well,i think you are not right...There is still article on site that guns n roses will play in Belgrade...I am sure,stuff will goin like Central America

I'm not saying that I'm right or not! It's just that we have various information about the show. Someone saying the show is canceled, someone the show is still on etc. So, it would be nice of them to explain what's going on! 22th Jun is not that far!

svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2010, 09:45:14 AM »

Sure, by those who confirmed it.

@wight gunner: you're referring to last nights gig in central america. This is about the supposed gig in Belgrade..

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: