Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:40:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl in December 2006 issue of L'UOMO VOGUE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl in December 2006 issue of L'UOMO VOGUE  (Read 68104 times)
RJ1221
Rocker

5 dolla Spock bill!

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2006, 03:55:43 PM »

why do you have to ruin the pictures with the stupid HTGTH wiriting?
Vargas
Opening Act

« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2006, 03:57:08 PM »

Fantastic!  Thanks...

Brazilian GN'R Forum:
PERFECT CRIME GN'R
Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2006, 03:57:26 PM »

Why do you have to make the same whiney comment that are contained within mosts of the posts in this thread? Roll Eyes

If you hate Thornes then don't pick this Rose.....
EFISH
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2006, 03:58:56 PM »

Why do you have to make the same whiney comment that are contained within mosts of the posts in this thread? Roll Eyes
You do realize that complaing about people complaining is even worse than people complaining about something.
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2006, 03:59:47 PM »

Damn, these are some awesome pics! Axl looks amazing! ?drool And I think the pics of him and Sasha (?) together are very beautiful.
Ivona
Headliner

Spread the love

« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2006, 04:01:20 PM »

Damn, these are some awesome pics! Axl looks amazing! ?drool And I think the pics of him and Sasha (?) together are very beautiful.
Yes, it is Sasha

The last one from her kind - Ivona :]
Duffio
Rocker

uh oh, they're back...

« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2006, 04:02:04 PM »

cool!!!!!!! so instead of discussing the pics.. we discuss the writing someone who was cool enough to post 'em for us... good job!!!!!  ok .....  Undecided

anyways... i say these pics are from video/photo shoot...   Tongue
Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2006, 04:06:31 PM »

You do realize that complaing about people complaining is even worse than people complaining about something.

I know...I'm a hypocrite hihi
But I don't mind people complaining....but this photoshoot is a positive thing and it seems that all most people are focusing on is the watermark! These are some awesome photo's and this thread is being overshadowed with complaints about it no

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2006, 04:07:44 PM »

Everybody whining, you go out and buy a magazine for $15, then tear it apart so you can properly scan it. Then post it here and get no credit whatsoever because many people will copy the pics snd post them as their own "work".

Do that a few times over the years and you'll know why GypsySoul put those watermakrs on her scans.

She's been posting scans for us for years and she learned quickly that there are many people out there, who have no problems with taking credit for the time and money somebody else spent on scanning the magazines.

Those watermarks will also serve as a good reason why you should buy the magazine if you enjoy the pics.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EFISH
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2006, 04:10:16 PM »

Can you find this magazine in the U.S or just Europe?
vicarious existence
Rocker

It's been 14 years of silence...

« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2006, 04:14:24 PM »

Everybody whining, you go out and buy a magazine for $15, then tear it apart so you can properly scan it. Then post it here and get no credit whatsoever because many people will copy the pics snd post them as their own "work".

Do that a few times over the years and you'll know why GypsySoul put those watermakrs on her scans.

She's been posting scans for us for years and she learned quickly that there are many people out there, who have no problems with taking credit for the time and money somebody else spent on scanning the magazines.

Those watermarks will also serve as a good reason why you should buy the magazine if you enjoy the pics.

/jarmo

Fair enough, but if I were her I'd probably just put my own name on them...  Wink

IamRyanDean: Axl just walked out on stage, dropped his pants, pissed all over the front row and then left.  mumbled somethign about "how is that for a leak fuckers"
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2006, 04:15:40 PM »

I swear to God, he's gonna rule the world one day...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »

/jarmo

Fair enough, but if I were her I'd probably just put my own name on them...  Wink

LMFAO, no shit!  great response!

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2006, 04:18:15 PM »

I did that many times over the years, and I had a different take on it...people will take credit for it in the end, so I still put a copyright on pics sometimes in one corner but with some opacity so it's not too annoying (and people can crop it for their personal use). I know it sucks when people don't credit you but on the internet it's almost impossible to fight...unless you do something that alters the initial intent.

I actually spend a lot of money to put stuff up on my site too but I don't think money is the issue. I like GypsySoul and I think she brings something good to this board but I've always been against her copyrights on her scans (that can be seen in my posts history lol). Different views, but we're all fans in the end, and if I understand why she does that, I disagree with it. Just my point of view.

Edit: EFISH: I believe GypsySoul is in the US so I'm guessing you can get it there.

masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2006, 04:21:29 PM »

You mean they put watermarks on pictures to get credit for the time and money they spent SCANNING the pictures?  How god damn expensive is it to scan a picture?  Especially if you own one...  And really.  How long does it take to scan 10 pictures...  10 minutes?  15 minutes?  Wow.  That's worth writing your name all over a picture and fucking it up.   Roll Eyes

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
Ivona
Headliner

Spread the love

« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2006, 04:22:04 PM »

I know you can get the magazine in the US but I dont know where. Any ideas?

The last one from her kind - Ivona :]
masterdan
Banned
Rocker

No one can live in sorrow- -ask all your friends..

« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2006, 04:22:23 PM »

Oh...by the way. ?Good pictures of Axl... ?Grin

Guns N' Roses @ the Bradley Center: 11/29 (CANCELLED)
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2006, 04:24:00 PM »

I know you can get the magazine in the US but I dont know where. Any ideas?

I'm guessing WH Smith, Barns & Noble ?

Thorne
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2006, 04:25:18 PM »

I swear to God, he's gonna rule the world one day...

Here's hoping beer hihi peace

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2006, 04:25:59 PM »

You mean they put watermarks on pictures to get credit for the time and money they spent SCANNING the pictures?  How god damn expensive is it to scan a picture?  Especially if you own one...  And really.  How long does it take to scan 10 pictures...  10 minutes?  15 minutes?  Wow.  That's worth writing your name all over a picture and fucking it up.   Roll Eyes

Okay, you do it then.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: