Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 03:54:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl guests on Jamison Ernest debut album?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl guests on Jamison Ernest debut album?  (Read 3344 times)
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« on: March 09, 2010, 09:06:04 AM »

Since they're already in SA, maybe Jarmo can ask someone to ask someone and get a confirmation on this...

NY Post
March 9, 2010
Page Six

Music at last
Jamison Ernest finally getting music out

Jamison Ernest, creator of the Yellow Fever brand, has been busy for 2? years working on his debut album, "I Was Here." "The final, magic touch will be getting Axl Rose to stop by the studio to add guest vocals before he heads to South America for his tour. My fingers are crossed," said Ernest, who's also launched an acting career with a role in the remake of French film "13 Tzameti" starring Mickey Rourke, 50 Cent and Ben Gazzara. Plus, the Brooklynite's co-editing an edition of online magazine mymag with Russell Simmons, following in the footsteps of Brett Ratner and DJ Steve Aoki.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/music_at_last_nJaSSCPr22mhJUjyU9Zk7K

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 08:48:06 PM »

Not sure who this guy is, just heard his name for the first time 15 minutes ago on the radio, Sirius/XM Boneyard 19. 

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/music_at_last_nJaSSCPr22mhJUjyU9Zk7K

Jamison Ernest finally getting music out

Jamison Ernest, creator of the Yellow Fever brand, has been busy for 2? years working on his debut album, "I Was Here." "The final, magic touch will be getting Axl Rose to stop by the studio to add guest vocals before he heads to South America for his tour. My fingers are crossed," said Ernest, who's also launched an acting career with a role in the remake of French film "13 Tzameti" starring Mickey Rourke, 50 Cent and Ben Gazzara. Plus, the Brooklynite's co-editing an edition of online magazine mymag with Russell Simmons, following in the footsteps of Brett Ratner and DJ Steve Aoki.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 09:36:47 AM »

who the fuck is this guy?

Oh My God i cant deny this...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 09:41:01 AM »

He's the creator of the Yellow Fever brand. 

Yeah, I have never heard of the guy either.  I wonder if it's just his dream to have Axl on his album.  I mean, who wouldn't want that?  Or if he actually talked to him and thinks it's a possibility.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 09:45:50 AM »

http://www.limitemagazine.com/2009/03/jamison-ernest/

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
SOH
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 06:41:49 PM »

Sounds like a joke to me.
MrMojoRa
VIP

iiii]; )'

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 06:59:35 PM »

Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

8-13-88 (Pine Knob, Clarkson, Mi); 6-11-91 (Hershey, Pa); 12-16-91 & 12-17-91 (Philly); 12-06-02 (Philly Riot); 5-12-06 (Hammerstein, NY); 10-10-06 (MSG, NY); 11-26-11 (Camden, NJ); 7-14-16 (Philly)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: