Axl again on mygnrforum: Dexter homework

<< < (2/77) > >>

D:
that was an amazing read. Cleared up so much and really filled a lot of spaces.

The fact he posted that is awesome and shows he does care about the fans he just wasn't legally allowed to say anything.

I liked his part where he said if what they said about him were true he would say Fuck me too. LOL!

domi:
A long and interesting read.
Thanks Axl for enlighting us. :beer:

CheapJon:
I have no words, I'm speechless :o

how often does that happen right :hihi:

Stony Sleep:
Quote from: RichardNixon on December 14, 2008, 06:26:04 PM

Quote from: Stony Sleep on December 14, 2008, 06:18:41 PM

Wow, that was interesting. And looooong.
Good to hear the other side of the story finally  ... but am I the only one who thinks Axl sounds quite bitter?!

I don't think he sounds bitter--he's just standing up for himself. Read Slash's book for heaven's sake...Axl is just giving his side of the story.

Dont get me wrong - i think he totally has the right to say whatever he feels about Slash after everything that was said and done over the years. And yes, he has totally the right to be bitter, upset, disappointed or whatever...
This post was made just a few seconds after i finished reading axl post. In between all those facts this negative vibe was it what touched me the most. It made me remmeber lots of bullshit that was said like it was yesterday. Because that is not just a 'normal' interview or article written by a third party, it is more like a personal letter. Just wanted to 'discuss' this feeling i got from this post.
Didnt mean to offend anyone.

efish:
Quote from: jarmo on December 14, 2008, 06:27:24 PM

Amazing read.

/jarmo

Yeah that basically sums it up. Wow. Really is something to finally hear Axl's side of the story after all these years. Can't help but feel bad for him. All these years of Slash and co. lying to the media and whoever will listen just to save face while Axl sat in the shadows taking the blows. I'm glad he finally came out to tell us the real story.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page