Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 06:39:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD to be released NOV (From Sp1at)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD to be released NOV (From Sp1at)  (Read 36450 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2006, 06:29:10 PM »

The fact that this was posted in the advanced member section, and was never meant for public consumption suggests you're talking crap thorazine.

@#$%Funker

What the fuck are you talking about?

I hardly go to that site anymore, nor am I privy to the "advance members section".

So how would I know that it was in the advance section?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 06:32:51 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2006, 06:31:53 PM »

It's just a difference in wording? is all .

Exactly.

The first one can be labeled speculation and is no big deal if it doesn't happen, whereas the second one would boil some blood, because it's expressed in a confident manner.

Such is the case here, which is why sp1at would've rather waited a while longer.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2006, 06:33:22 PM »

Pure speculation.

There is nothing in that bit of gossip that I haven't thought myself in the past few months.  For discussion purposes, it is harmless.

But let us not look too much into it.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2006, 06:37:43 PM »

speculation huh..

he even mentioned the opener for CD. and the month cd would be released
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2006, 06:47:40 PM »

we will get an announcement by the end of next month.

"It will not be announced at the UK gigs. Guns will go back to the US the first week of August. Axl has the tracklist to finalise. It will be then handed to Universal, and the album will be announced thereafter. As of now, Universal have not recieved the album "

Well, I dunno to what you are referring to Frozen, but I remarking about this part.

Any other information in their Advanced Section is pretty much the same garbage in, garbage out. They have to get it right at some point. I think it is fun to discuss but at this point, I give it no weight.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 06:49:45 PM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2006, 06:51:38 PM »

thats just a piece of the info he posted. or w/e. haha .
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2006, 06:54:24 PM »

It's just a difference in wording  is all .

Exactly.

The first one can be labeled speculation and is no big deal if it doesn't happen, whereas the second one would boil some blood, because it's expressed in a confident manner.

Such is the case here, which is why sp1at would've rather waited a while longer.

They both mean the same thing. both deal with Speculation.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2006, 06:56:30 PM »

Im gonna post the rest of the info in the news section here http://gunsreincarnate.bbfun.com/ cuz im naive. or just let the attention whore razz say it on his radio station.

jk jk..? hihi or am i??? Shocked
estranged.1098
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2006, 07:00:14 PM »

The fact that this was posted in the advanced member section, and was never meant for public consumption suggests you're talking crap thorazine.

@#$%Funker
Sp1at's top secret info about an announcement that was days away in March wasn't in the public forum either. Did that ever happen?

Not yet, but they were right about the Rio announcement.
Please elaborate. Axl said himself early this year that festivals might be played. Obviously Rio would be at the top of the list. Again, another safe guess.

They said Rio would be announced within 48 hours, and the website was update the next day.

That's pretty damn lucky.  hihi
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2006, 07:25:27 PM »

@#$%Funker

What the fuck are you talking about?

I hardly go to that site anymore, nor am I privy to the "advance members section".

So how would I know that it was in the advance section?

ummmmm, because it was stated in the very first post of this thread?

@#$%Funker
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2006, 07:52:22 PM »

i know some people are gonna hate me for this (sp1at.com) because this info was posted by "bigboss" i dont know how he got this info but taken from their advanced section from an anonymous person then he/she pmed it to me and i later posted it at my forum.. but anyway? nervous

"It will not be announced at the UK gigs. Guns will go back to the US the first week of August. Axl has the tracklist to finalise. It will be then handed to Universal, and the album will be announced thereafter. As of now, Universal have not recieved the album "

and i do find this info legit.

Well gee, if the rumor of the album being out by the end of sept, that is an easy guess, and if the announcement is this month you can just claim, Axl did it early. Wow genious

"It will not be announced at the UK gigs. Guns will go back to the US the first week of August.

Well of course the tour is finished why would they stay in the UK if there were no more shows to play? Again rocket science

Axl has the tracklist to finalise. It will be then handed to Universal, and the album will be announced thereafter. As of now, Universal have not recieved the album "

We all know that. Axl, Fortus and Ron have all said the final track listing is not final yet, so of course the label does not have the album yet. And of course once they get it they will announce it.
Damn where you do you come up with this stuff?

If you want to impress then give us some song titles that could appear on Cd that have never been mentioned in any interview.

Or name the first single

Ok here is one, i have been saying this for years. Ill pull a splat.
I said this back in 2002 when we thought we were getting the album.

Chinese Democracy is going to open the album. Yep. It makes perfect sense. Its the title track, the new opening rocks and the opening riffs rock. So there ya have it, you heard it hear first. CD will open the album? ok
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 08:02:27 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2006, 08:10:10 PM »

You have waaaaaayyyy too much time on your hands.  Roll Eyes

@#$%Funker
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2006, 08:28:33 PM »

I heard that the list for CD is finalized but they have it narrowed down to three different versions of each song. The reason it is taking so long is that they are waiting for Jarmo to listen to see which one he prefers and put on the album!!!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2006, 08:50:38 PM »

You have waaaaaayyyy too much time on your hands.? Roll Eyes

@#$%Funker
So does Sp1at.

SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2006, 09:29:09 PM »

I could careless about a release date  I already have the album
Steel_Angel
« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2006, 09:40:54 PM »

I could careless about a release date? I already have the album
u have "the" album or a fake from ebay?  Huh
estranged2006
Banned
Rocker

Barbara K Bodine is a Fucking Whore. Traitor

« Reply #56 on: July 07, 2006, 09:52:34 PM »

we heard this before. many times. esp from \"big boss\"
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: July 07, 2006, 10:10:55 PM »

Sp1at said the same thing in march, April, and May. The buzz at the beginning of the tour killed off the speculation for awhile, and now its back. I'm still waiting for that announcement from Merck that was days away in March.

Its just a safe guess.

Its not coming out in 2006...  it will come out when Axl is damn well ready and that may be never.  Too many people are getting their hopes up for a 2006 release.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #58 on: July 07, 2006, 10:51:04 PM »

Sp1at said the same thing in march, April, and May. The buzz at the beginning of the tour killed off the speculation for awhile, and now its back. I'm still waiting for that announcement from Merck that was days away in March.

Its just a safe guess.

Its not coming out in 2006...  it will come out when Axl is damn well ready and that may be never.  Too many people are getting their hopes up for a 2006 release.

LOL.

I think you are going to be let down by your own negativity.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #59 on: July 07, 2006, 10:56:03 PM »

It's gotta drop sometime.

This seems like the right time to me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: