Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:51:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl's new letter.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl's new letter.  (Read 13876 times)
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2012, 02:13:02 PM »

I, as a fan appreciate what seems to be sincerity from Axl that he does indeed care in regard to all of the GN'R fans. Thank you!

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
spgunner
Headliner

We begin by coveting what we see every day-Lecter

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2012, 04:34:01 PM »

Axl. In a world corrupted by money, fame n? greed, some people who aren?t inside the Guns N? Roses world don?t believe me when I tell them about episodes such as this one.
This is not what people would expect from a guy in your position (unfortunatelly). Reading your words makes me proud of being a Guns N? Roses fan. Makes me proud of being your fan.
Thank you so much for being out there. You inspire me (not only me - thousands if not millions) to do better everyday.
Thank you (once again!) for your inspiration through lyrics n? interviews.
Hope you keep rockin? too n? see ya on tour !
Eduardo Mellone

Sao Paulo.12.10 n'12
Rio III.01.14
Brasilia.03.07
BH.03.10
SP.03.13
Rio.04.04
Rio IV.10.02
Buenos Aires.10.08
Asuncion.10.15
BH.03.22
SP.03.28
Curitiba.03.30
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2012, 06:08:11 PM »

To those thinking he is being "sarcastic" in this letter, I have to disagree.  It sounds like he could be up until he says "To be honest, I thought it would go the other way and was just hoping to weather the storm."  I think he wrote this in the most genuine of intentions.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2012, 06:26:28 PM »

To those thinking he is being "sarcastic" in this letter, I have to disagree.  It sounds like he could be up until he says "To be honest, I thought it would go the other way and was just hoping to weather the storm."  I think he wrote this in the most genuine of intentions.
I think it's possible.  The problem is sarcasm is very hard to tell with only the written word.  It's possible, and unfortunately, only Axl knows for sure.

Ali
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2012, 10:58:22 AM »

thanks for sticking to your guns axl have a blast on the next leg of the tour cant wait to see what suprises you guys have in store

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2012, 04:42:20 PM »

I think it's possible.  The problem is sarcasm is very hard to tell with only the written word.  It's possible, and unfortunately, only Axl knows for sure.

Ali

I think Axl is being genuine, Ali.

As Jarmo said, there are those that slate Axl regardless, we generally know who they are, and what they say is, and should be, disregarded when guaging common opinion.

Your friend at MTV reporting on this is an example of something positive that Axl would not have been expecting.
3STRANG3D
Headliner

Nothing UnReal Just human

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2012, 06:16:44 PM »

Ali

I think Axl is being genuine, Ali.  As Jarmo said, there are those that slate Axl regardless, we generally know who they are, and what they say is, and should be, disregarded when guaging common opinion.  Your friend at MTV reporting on this is an example of something positive that Axl would not have been expecting. 

No point of posting cause it will be deleted since it doesn't fall within certain standards. GnR/Axl made history by expanding those standards, not keep marching on the same tempo because whom-the-fuck-ever is got a pc or a tweeter account.  Axl kicks ass, in my opinion, I am not sure what others are doing!.......

So, we have to address a situation by finding a way not to address it those creating while everyone is paying so much attention to each other of what being said and that's how the pot boils.

Regardless, gnr, current members or past, still are rnr and gratefully they are not that boring and may the wont ever be!

It must have been something really civil about the napalms anyway....

beer

"There goes mama, spwashin in the wa-ta! no more fightin wit dad! no more restraining order! no more step-da-da! no more new brother! blow her kisses bye-bye! Say mommy you love her! " Eminem BITCH!!!
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2012, 12:19:59 PM »

I'm from Cleveland-apology accepted Smiley

libertad
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: