Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:29:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227888 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Two ripping DVDs of buckethead in 1990 and 1991
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Two ripping DVDs of buckethead in 1990 and 1991  (Read 2500 times)
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« on: October 03, 2006, 11:05:21 AM »

"Two ripping DVDs of buckethead in 1990 and 1991! Includes three complete Deli Creeps concerts, solo performances, and a very sick interview!!"

http://youngbuckethead.com/
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 11:06:30 AM »

Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 01:14:06 PM »

Yeah, stumbled across them a couple of days ago ... still in shock.

Seems to be amazing....

-PEACE-

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 07:50:55 PM »

Yeah, stumbled across them a couple of days ago ... still in shock.

Seems to be amazing....

-PEACE-

They are amazing. Jas sent me a copy of each before they went public. Jaw dropping stuff.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 05:23:10 PM »

BUCKETHEAD: 'Young Buckethead Vol. 1' And 'Vol. 2' DVDs On The Way - Nov. 8, 2007

Avabella has set a December 11 release date for the two DVDs from former GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Buckethead, "Young Buckethead Vol. 1" and "Young Buckethead Vol. 2". The descriptions for the two titles are as follows:

"Young Buckethead Vol. 1": This DVD begins with the DELI CREEPS' complete concert on 11/24/90 at the Cactus Club in San Francisco. The lineup is Maximum Bob, Pinch Face, Tony Black, and Buckethead, who delivers a stunning performance. The next sequence captures the band's soundcheck earlier that day, with lots of great guitar riffing and a powerful Maximum Bob performance. On the weirder side, "Buckethead in the Basement" presents Buck up close in a translucent mask, playing cinematic keyboard synth accompaniment to a buddy's insane ravings. This completely unrehearsed footage captures Buckethead's improvisational genius on keyboard, including some great "Giant Robot" passages. "Buckethead's Backyard Solo" presents the full 14-minute guitar blitz (the Guitar World footage shows only a portion). Buckethead goes from shredding to bass-string-popping to "Hog Bitch Stomp" to horror movie themes, original shards, and a sublime "I Love My Parents". This truly has to be seen to be believed.

"Young Buckethead Vol. 2": This DVD starts with the DELI CREEPS' complete 4/3/91 concert at the Kennel Club in San Francisco. The lineup is Maximum Bob, Pinch Face, Tony Black, and Buckethead, who delivers a spectacular performance with the camera just a few feet away. The next segment captures the band's legendary San Francisco debut, at the I-Beam on 9/1/90, with Buck, Maximum Bob, Pinch Face, and bassist Saucy Patches pull out all the stops. Seldom has Buckethead, who plays shirtless, been so animated in his playing. The set includes "Dream Girl" and "Hog Bitch Stomp". Next up is a hysterical backstage sequence later that night. In "Buckethead in the Park", the masked speaks ? about growing up in a chicken coop, his heroes and inspirations, favorite methods of mayhem, and even does the Jowls speech. Honest.

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: