Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:16:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227840 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  SLASH Isn't Concerned MYLES KENNEDY Will Be Forced To Choose Between Bands
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SLASH Isn't Concerned MYLES KENNEDY Will Be Forced To Choose Between Bands  (Read 3437 times)
overmatik
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:42:47 PM »

Asked (...) if he is concerned that Kennedy will at some point be forced to pick between the two bands (...) Slash responded: "We've built up such a good system for making it work? I mean, the amount of time either one of? say, Mark [tremonti, ALTER BRIDGE guitarist] or myself work with our respective crews, and then how Myles? I mean, we're never gonna work harder than we already do; it would be sort of impossible." (...)

"Like, he's going out in October and doing ALTER BRIDGE before he goes out with us and we start the tour in November. And then, from that point on, we do November, December, he does ALTER BRIDGE in January and then we pretty much carry out through the rest of the year. He'll work on the ALTER BRIDGE record, I'll be working on the next CONSPIRATORS record.

Source: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-isnt-concerned-myles-kennedy-will-be-forced-to-choose-between-bands/#JHddVXkdTOybuEYW.99

He's already thinking about the next solo album. Does anyone else still thinks there's any hope for VR?  no

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 05:07:37 PM »

Sadly I think VR is finished for a while.  At this point (my opinion) I don't see VR starting back up unless Scott rejoins the band and that is probably a ways off from even happening. 
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 02:16:35 PM »

I like the current players in this band Slash plays in..  However I am not a fan of Myles voice, or his stage presence.   I have also seen them play live 3 times.  I wouldbt be upset at all is Slash decides to go in another direction.   Something new to hear and see
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: