Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 01:46:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash reveals his Love of south american hookers and loses suitcase
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash reveals his Love of south american hookers and loses suitcase  (Read 8362 times)
guns_n_motley
« on: November 27, 2007, 12:56:51 PM »

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1376783.php/Slashs_hooker_love

rofl
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 12:59:59 PM »

that really is hilarious hihi
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 01:02:35 PM »

I am not sure what's worse, his love of hookers or the fact that he didn't change for 3 days straight.

Not for nothing, but can't the man afford to buy some clothes if his luggage gets lost?
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 01:14:49 PM »

lol of course he must have bought clothes in London... he is overeacting to make a little fun of it... or will we know discuss how greedy Slash is cos he won?t buy clothes?  Cheesy

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 01:38:15 PM »

Three days? That sucks.

Assuming it was a direct flight from Canada to London. Either they didn't manage to load his luggage on the flight or it was lost in London.

I thought you get compensated if your luggage is lost? So you can buy new clothes and then get that money back (you need to save the receipts!). Up to a certain point of course. You can't go and buy a whole new wardrobe!

Also, if there's a lesson to be learned, don't put your bling in the checked in luggage.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 01:42:38 PM »

Also, if there's a lesson to be learned, don't put your bling in the checked in luggage.? ok

http://www.aircanada.com/en/customercare/baggage.html

You are advised to keep valuables, important documents and money either on your person or in your hand baggage.

Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz assume no liability for loss, damage or delay to money, jewellery, silverware, negotiable papers, securities or other valuables, business documents, samples, liquids, food and other perishables, computers, prescription drugs, photographic equipment, video equipment, cellular telephones, cameras, electronic equipment, artistic items, artwork, chinaware/ceramics/pottery, electronic and mechanical items, glass, musical instruments and equipment, paper (includes photographs/negatives/prints, historical documents, maps), recreational and sporting goods (tennis rackets, scuba gear, fishing rods, surfboards, sporting trophies such as animal antlers and horns), garment bags, articles attached, tied or strapped to the exterior of checked baggage, perishables, fragile or articles that are unsuitably packed or baggage which is packed in damaged or unsuitable containers.

Humm, that sucks, eh?
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 02:31:44 PM »

Not sure what to make of this story. Is it a joke? Does Slash still solicite hookers even though he's married now? If so that's crazy that his wife would tolerate that. Slash and Perla have been photographed together recently so I assume they're still together. If in fact Slash is still going after prostitutes these days then he's being extremely selfish to his little boys imo.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 03:33:19 PM »

It's disgraceful to his family if it's true....all kidding aside.  When you have small children you should probably worry about what will end up in print about you.
Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 04:18:51 PM »

Not sure what to make of this story. Is it a joke? Does Slash still solicite hookers even though he's married now? If so that's crazy that his wife would tolerate that. Slash and Perla have been photographed together recently so I assume they're still together. If in fact Slash is still going after prostitutes these days then he's being extremely selfish to his little boys imo.

he ain?t saying that! He?s married now... he?s just saying that based on his past experience (which, if you read the book, is a lot btw lol)... that?s it.

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
guns_n_motley
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 04:34:12 PM »

he ain?t saying that! He?s married now... he?s just saying that based on his past experience (which, if you read the book, is a lot btw lol)... that?s it.

even if he was, I wouldnt be surprised. how many rockstars do you actually think are faithful?? your on the road all the time, your wifes not there...and theres girls offering to have sex with you...
Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 06:39:47 PM »

Slash played SA back in 1992.? He could also just mean hookers are better than certain conservative strip clubs.? ? I mean I have read Matt Sorum talk about getting 18 year old Hungarian girls.? I have heard from other musicians that these chicks are basically prostitutes as well.? ?I mean I'm not trying to discredit Matt but I'm sure it is beneficial to them to be around them.? ?
chriskon72
Rocker

Thus spake the Super-Guru...Did you hear that?

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 01:36:00 PM »

VR played SA this year (April/may) if I'm right. So there could have been some action going on there. 

Anyway why do you guy's care about his boys. You guys act like these guys are model citizens, these guys are rock stars.

My question is, if Slash has to get hookers to have fun, what chance do the rest of guys have?

20.05.88 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
07.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
08.06.91 CNE Grandstand, Toronto
28.05.92 Kanstatterwasen, Stuttgart
26.06.93 Olympiastadion, Munich
07.04.10 Figali, Panama
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 02:53:55 PM »

VR played SA this year (April/may) if I'm right. So there could have been some action going on there. 

Anyway why do you guy's care about his boys. You guys act like these guys are model citizens, these guys are rock stars.

My question is, if Slash has to get hookers to have fun, what chance do the rest of guys have?

Why do we care about his boys? I don't know about everyone else but I love all children and want the best for every child. If Cash and London's dad is out on the road without their mom and screwing every hooker he can find then that's going to hurt his sons. For one thing, when mom finds out (that is if it's actually happening) she's going to walk. That would be very hurtful to London and Cash if their parents went their separate ways. Slash tours all the time so his sons would almost never see him if he was always on the road. Divorce in the most average situation is extremely hurtful to the kids. Much less kids like London and Cash who live in the unique situation that they do.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

Slash is God...pray to him!

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 05:32:31 PM »

I think this happened recently and i know for a fact that slash isn't the perfect husband, so this doesn't come as a shock. It's a matter of time before he actually gets a divorce. Plus he is a grown ass man, he can fuck whoever he wants to. But he does have VD...that worries me. Wrap it up slash!! ok

I would be a groupie for slash any day.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 05:34:50 PM »

i kno slash isn't the perfect husband either.  but i'm keeping my mouth shut on this  Smiley
SlashIsTheMan
Headliner

Slash is God...pray to him!

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 05:39:40 PM »

He's not. But im with jim bob (for once  Kiss) He does his thing and it's known. Now if Perla knows or doesnt know, i have no clue. All im saying is i realllllly think this is recent. But i could be wrong. Anyone wanna verify or try to discredit this?

I would be a groupie for slash any day.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 06:01:47 PM »

i kno slash isn't the perfect husband either.  but i'm keeping my mouth shut on this  Smiley

Here is part of the interview with Perla regarding the E Rock Star Wives show...

September 6, 2007

"Never let them see you're insecure," she tells Green Guide. "Be strong. And you need to know how to release the reins a bit, to let them have a moment to come back to you . . . The minute you get insecure, men will look elsewhere. I'm not the type of girl that continually asks her husband, 'So, do I look fat?'. I tell him I look hot. I'm very assertive like that and you have to be with a man in Slash's position . . . whether it's a girl flirting with him or trying to get with him, Slash is a grown man and maybe he knows better. If he did anything I'd castrate him."

nervous

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 06:30:28 PM »

Here is part of the interview with Perla regarding the E Rock Star Wives show...

September 6, 2007

"Never let them see you're insecure," she tells Green Guide. "Be strong. And you need to know how to release the reins a bit, to let them have a moment to come back to you . . . The minute you get insecure, men will look elsewhere. I'm not the type of girl that continually asks her husband, 'So, do I look fat?'. I tell him I look hot. I'm very assertive like that and you have to be with a man in Slash's position . . . whether it's a girl flirting with him or trying to get with him, Slash is a grown man and maybe he knows better. If he did anything I'd castrate him."

nervous

which is why i'm keeping my mouth shut
williambailey
Rocker

"Axl is just another version of the Ayatollah"

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 06:34:46 PM »

It's an old saying/joke...... you pay a hooker not for sex, but to leave after having sex.

I would imagine that screwing a hooker is a much better option than screwing a groupie as there is less likely to be baggage/dramas afterwards when he no longer wants anything to do with them.

Although if you are banging hookers while you are married (not saying he was or wasn't) then you're still playing with fire.
isa
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 07:24:14 PM »

VELVET REVOLVER guitarist Slash has revealed that his suitcase was misplaced when he recently jetted into the UK.

"It has got loads of really expensive jewelry and all my leather trousers in," he is quoted as saying.

Slash reportedly added that it meant he had to wear the same clothes for three days.

The guitarist continued: "I saw one suitcase that looked like mine. I would have taken it but could have ended up walking around London in someone else's dress."

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/article/?id=47404

Someone,if it doesnt get returned is amazingly lucky.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: