Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:10:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Who is your favorite wrestler?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who is your favorite wrestler?  (Read 25548 times)
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2006, 06:51:09 PM »

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper
Sgt. Slaughter
Paul Orndorff
The British Bulldogs

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Karma_Police
« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2006, 10:31:48 PM »

Here's one i nabbed earlier....

Nice! I remember that. To be honest I was more of a Janetty fan even when the Rockers were together and even for awhile after they split. Janetty wore a Gn'R t-shirt on air one time? when confronting Michaels in the ring. But as Shawn Michaels turned into HBK that's when it took off for me. The cocky attitude was so great.

I think what happened with Janetty is the same thing that happend with Christian. WWE decided who they wanted to push and that's what they did. They obviously wanted Michaels to move up and the same with Edge. Kind of a shame because Janetty was every bit the wrestler that Michaels was and you could argue that he might've actually been the better of the two. I remember at Summerslam when Power and Glory hit Michaels with a chain before the match started and Janetty put on an amazing show in basically a handicap match. In the end he lost but it was a wicked match.
Yeah i remember that, in the lead up to their '93 Royal Rumble match, it's when he jumped out of the crowd to attack Michaels from behind and he had the T-Shirt on, they had some cracking matches that year, best thing all year actually the rest of the WWF was poor, but the cocky attitude worked so well.? Jannetty will be one of those who never fully achieved his potential, such a great star and when he returned briefly last year he showed he STILL had it after all these years, shame he got arrested and fired Sad
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2006, 05:58:30 AM »

Here's one i nabbed earlier....

Nice! I remember that. To be honest I was more of a Janetty fan even when the Rockers were together and even for awhile after they split. Janetty wore a Gn'R t-shirt on air one time? when confronting Michaels in the ring. But as Shawn Michaels turned into HBK that's when it took off for me. The cocky attitude was so great.
Yeah i remember that, in the lead up to their '93 Royal Rumble match, it's when he jumped out of the crowd to attack Michaels from behind and he had the T-Shirt on, they had some cracking matches that year, best thing all year actually the rest of the WWF was poor, but the cocky attitude worked so well.? Jannetty will be one of those who never fully achieved his potential, such a great star and when he returned briefly last year he showed he STILL had it after all these years, shame he got arrested and fired Sad
I think what happened with Janetty is the same thing that happend with Christian. WWE decided who they wanted to push and that's what they did. They obviously wanted Michaels to move up and the same with Edge. Kind of a shame because Janetty was every bit the wrestler that Michaels was and you could argue that he might've actually been the better of the two. I remember at Summerslam when Power and Glory hit Michaels with a chain before the match started and Janetty put on an amazing show in basically a handicap match. In the end he lost but it was a wicked match.
Yeah, i never think there was any doubt that they were both amazing wrestlers but what separated Jannetty & Michaels was their Charisma/Mic Skills, Jannetty was really lacking and in WWE that never serves you well, so i can understand why Michaels got pushed, and Jannetty could have been a successful midcarder for more years than he was but he had a shitload of issues drug related and stuff.....

....i still hope that one day, he's given one last chance, the world needs a Rocker like Marty Jannetty!

The difference with Edge & Christian is both had ample charisma, both were great in the ring, and quite clear in recent years one was way MORE OVER than the other, Christian was the man but as i said, one of the reasons i believe he was held back was because of his size.  Vince likes it BIG Tongue
McDuff
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2006, 02:00:36 AM »

You mean favorite wrestler now?Well I like the older guys like The Undertaker,of the newer guys I'd have to go with Cena peace
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2006, 03:10:11 AM »

The Rockers were a helluva tag team.  I was so psyched that one Raw like a year ago when they reunited for one night.  They did a lot of the old spots I remember watching back in the day.  They signed Jannety to a contract after that, but it didn't last very long.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
gunner333
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2006, 08:38:58 PM »

i love sable. she shows so much skin. And she has the biggest jugs. And she is so beautiful. i like randy orton,undertaker,brett hart,ultimate warrior.
Evolution
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2006, 08:43:22 PM »

She's smart too. When i saw her live in Aberdeen, she was clued up on local sayings.

"Fit like Ayberdeen?"
gunner333
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2006, 11:38:23 PM »

i saw sable's playboy pictures.they were so dammm amazing!!!! i just love her jugs.There so damm big.
i would do anything to get together with sable for one night!!!!
i would touch her boobies all day!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2006, 05:59:36 AM »

i saw sable's playboy pictures.they were so dammm amazing!!!! i just love her jugs.There so damm big.
i would do anything to get together with sable for one night!!!!
i would touch her boobies all day!!!!
Your like 12 right?

Jim, why'd you point him over to this end of the board, you should of left him with the WWE Diva thread in The Jungle, that thing had potential hihi....

...Fave Diva of all time Velvet McIntyre

....Seriously, er...Alundra Blayze otherwise known as Madusa, now retired and kicking ass as the best Monster Truck Driver in America.

Believe Dat! Tongue
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2006, 09:37:45 AM »

Diva? Sherri!

Aye, sorry 'bout that there mistake...

But, he's right, Sable has got very ample...jugs.

Can't get enough of those...jugs.

Boobies!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2006, 09:45:25 AM »

Diva? Sherri!

Boobies!

Are you Jerry The King Lawler in disguise?

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2006, 09:48:39 AM »

Diva? Sherri!

Boobies!

Are you Jerry The King Lawler in disguise?

Nah Jim's too mature it's gunner333 Wink
Evolution
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2006, 11:24:49 AM »

Melina  ok
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2006, 01:41:47 PM »

Favourite Wrestler?

Christian, has been for many years. Well since he first appeared in the WWE that is.

However with the current uprising of TNA, AJ, Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe all excite me.

As well as Paul London.

gunner333
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2006, 08:16:21 PM »

i am mature!!!! just because i said those things about sable that dosent mean im not mature. I love sable she has the biggest and nicest breasts!!!!
Evolution
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2006, 08:33:09 PM »

i am mature!!!! just because i said those things about sable that dosent mean im not mature. I love sable she has the biggest and nicest breasts!!!!

How old are ya?
gunner333
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2006, 12:45:21 AM »

How old are ya?
How old are you?
(i dont give out personal info to people i dont know)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2006, 02:32:01 AM »

How come you dont like Dusty Rhodes?? nervous He always had the biggest boobies! hihi

gunner333
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2006, 06:23:58 PM »

How come you dont like Dusty Rhodes?? nervous He always had the biggest boobies! hihi
[/quoti e]
i bet u like dusty rhodes!!!
Evolution
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2006, 07:10:50 PM »

How old are ya?
How old are you?
(i dont give out personal info to people i dont know)

I'm 17. Just curious because your posts make you sound 12  hihi
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: