Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 09:15:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Slash FINALLY speaks about a reunion!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash FINALLY speaks about a reunion!!!!!!!  (Read 31389 times)
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2007, 09:11:34 AM »

luciano, you...
a) got a problem
b) can't accept changes
c) are coming here to make fun of who likes GN'R.
If you come here to quote us and start laughting like that, I'll ask you to stop quoting... at least, stop quoting me? First, you're a disaster when trying to be funny. Second, like I said, if you can't accept changes just go away. I think you're coming here to make fun of us, GN'R fans, but I can't say that for sure.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
TheMole
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2007, 09:55:32 AM »

Luciano, cut the guy some slack. Although I agree it's ridiculous to equate a band to it's name, I think Bruno has heard your part of the deal and made up his mind about disagreeing with you. So your both preaching to the choir (guys like me) and trying to convert the devil himself (guys like Bruno); there's just no point.
luciano
Banned
Rocker

Axl-Izzy-Slash-Duff-Steven!

« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2007, 12:28:02 PM »

I'll ask you to stop quoting... at least, stop quoting me?

Sorry, I can't do that. You are too funny! And, the best part... you are not even trying to be funny!! You are a natural!!? ?rofl rofl

PS: this is a reunion thread. I bet you can have more fun on these threads below:

"looking for first ever new GN'R band pic"
"HOOKERS N BLOW SPLIT UP!!--FORCED TO CANCEL FLORIDA DATES"
"how will axl react to being in the public eye again?"
"Richard Fortus: Artist Of The Month (IK Multimedia)"
"An open letter to the fans from Axl"

But please come back here from time to time, so we can have more fun!? hihi
Ganja4Life
Banned
VIP

Peace,Love,Guns N' Roses

« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2007, 02:38:34 PM »

even I don't find it funny luciano..and I find lots of stuff funny..I don't see the fun in one guy being a pest and thinking its funny and bugging everyone else

Hi,my name's Dakota
I like Guns N' Roses
They're my favorite band
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2007, 03:23:58 PM »

luciano, you are a fucking troll who has no business here if you are only here to make fun of those who actually support this band.  Have fun living in 1987, but please go do it somewhere else.
luciano
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2007, 05:52:09 AM »

I don't expect to be funny. I am not trying to be funny. I am doing what I am doing - quoting all this stuff - because this is all I can do when people like Jim Bob and Bruno Poeys come here and act like 11 year olds = give up any clever arguments, start insulting people and not respecting other people's opinions and saying absolutely non-sense stuff like all this stuff I have been quoting.  drool

If you read this thread again you will see that lots of HTGTH members - like Jarmo and Neemo - are NOT looking forward to a reunion and they used clever arguments to express their opinion on why a reunion wouldn't be a good thing. And, of course, they used nice manners to express those opinions. We discussed our opposite opinions and that is that.

My opinion about a reunion is this:
Axl, Izzy, Slash and Duff and Steven together is a fuckin' dream and I hope it comes fuckin' true. I am not stuck in the past, I am stuck in Guns n' Roses. I am stuck in the best band that has ever existed on this planet. I don't want 1987 again. I never said I want to recreate the past. That is impossible. It will never be 1987 again - thanks God for that! I want GNR to get back together again and do NEW music. The five of them together again for the best reason: creating and playing great music again. I am sure that Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven can get together in 2007 (or anytime they want) and CREATE music again. These five guys are rock n' roll geniuses, and it doesn't get any better than these five guys together making music. NEW music. GREAT music. I think anybody that wants a reunion feel the same way! Nobody wants to recreate the past! It is the other way around!

Thing is: Why don't respect that? I don't like to be insulted and I don't like when people like JimBob and Bruno Poyes start telling me how I should think.

As if they could  rofl

I don't like when people can't accept other people's opinions.
And I don't like when people are not nice to me.
And I don't like when people say non-sense stuff and act like 11 year olds.

I will keep on quoting this for as long as I like, trust me.
But it would be so much better to have a nice discussion instead. Well, maybe JimBob and Bruno Poyes will be able to do that some day. I hope so. But I am not holding my breath for that.

Luciano
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2007, 06:04:44 AM »

I don't expect to be funny. I am not trying to be funny. I am doing what I am doing - quoting all this stuff - because this is all I can do when people like Jim Bob and Bruno Poeys come here and act like 11 year olds = give up any clever arguments, start insulting people and not respecting other people's opinions and saying absolutely non-sense stuff like all this stuff I have been quoting.  drool

If you read this thread again you will see that lots of HTGTH members - like Jarmo and Neemo - are NOT looking forward to a reunion and they used clever arguments to express their opinion on why a reunion wouldn't be a good thing. And, of course, they used nice manners to express those opinions. We discussed our opposite opinions and that is that.

My opinion about a reunion is this:
Axl, Izzy, Slash and Duff and Steven together is a fuckin' dream and I hope it comes fuckin' true. I am not stuck in the past, I am stuck in Guns n' Roses. I am stuck in the best band that has ever existed on this planet. I don't want 1987 again. I never said I want to recreate the past. That is impossible. It will never be 1987 again - thanks God for that! I want GNR to get back together again and do NEW music. The five of them together again for the best reason: creating and playing great music again. I am sure that Axl, Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven can get together in 2007 (or anytime they want) and CREATE music again. These five guys are rock n' roll geniuses, and it doesn't get any better than these five guys together making music. NEW music. GREAT music. I think anybody that wants a reunion feel the same way! Nobody wants to recreate the past! It is the other way around!

Thing is: Why don't respect that? I don't like to be insulted and I don't like when people like JimBob and Bruno Poyes start telling me how I should think.

As if they could  rofl

I don't like when people can't accept other people's opinions.
And I don't like when people are not nice to me.
And I don't like when people say non-sense stuff and act like 11 year olds.

I will keep on quoting this for as long as I like, trust me.
But it would be so much better to have a nice discussion instead. Well, maybe JimBob and Bruno Poyes will be able to do that some day. I hope so. But I am not holding my breath for that.

Luciano

and you are respectful of other people's opinions?

then what the fuck is this shit just a few posts back?
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=43394.msg888185#msg888185

seriously dude, you are coming to a GNR forum and insulting fans of the band for liking the band.   What do you expect?
luciano
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2007, 06:31:09 AM »

This is me making fun of someone that talks non-sense and tries to tell me what to do.

I can't see a way to show more respect for other people's opinion than quoting it and saying how great it is  rofl

Luciano
Bruno Poeys
VIP

I don't believe there's a reason...

« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2007, 09:14:18 AM »

I can't see a way to show more respect for other people's opinion than quoting it and saying how great it is  rofl
that's what you call respect? If you come and talk with us, nice... but you come here only to make fun of what you think that is wrong. If that's respect, sorry, you don't know the meaning of the word. Not at all.

"I don't believe there's a reason - I don't believe it..."
luciano
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2007, 06:10:47 PM »

I don't respect people that don't respect me.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: