Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 12:25:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227847 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses @ The Electric Factory - Philly Feb 27
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses @ The Electric Factory - Philly Feb 27  (Read 43912 times)
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2012, 12:48:08 PM »

and i actually love the fact he uses the name, the only change id make would be the 3rd guitar, oh yea and chris pittman can go too in my book

You are a tool bag.  If you were at Philly you would of known Ron was hurt and hurt bad. He could barely move around.  His tech had to lift his guitars on and off him.  So you are judging him base on this perfromance?

How many shows have you been to this past year?

I can say without a doubt Ron was not himself in Philly.  He was in pain.

Ron kicks ass. Great guy and great stage presence. 

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
ChiDem2010
Rocker

« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2012, 12:49:00 PM »

and i actually love the fact he uses the name, the only change id make would be the 3rd guitar, oh yea and chris pittman can go too in my book

Well I'm glad you're not in control of things in GnR or on this message board, it sure would suck. Fans of GnR, like Chris and a 3rd guitarist btw, go ask people. What GnR doesn't need is pissy little whiners like yourself who thinks there's a perfect world that exists where the band should conform to their expectations.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2012, 12:54:14 PM »

ya know i love gnfnr, but do none of you guys get owning the name guns n roses, is about advertising? its why the name is worth money, if axl couldnt call it guns n roses he couldnt play larger venues and make more money, and if it was called something else or the axl rose solo project,  my guess is none of you would even give ron a second look, maybe some would but realistically, this is all about the truth behind advertising, like some jerk said earlier axl doesnt care about bazzillions, the ef axl doesnt! axl's best work is behind him and he knows that, thats why shows are packed with classics wich most of you on rons nuts were way to young to even watch on the headbangers ball or anywhere, i would love another gnr album, new or old band, because thats my opinion, but i promise you Ron isnt gonna be writing the next welcome to the jungle, or sweet child of mine, ron makes his money playing covers of someone else's music, wich is the perfect job for ron, ron is good enough to be in a cover band or a guitar teacher, ive seen them 3 times i am also an impartial musician, and rons playing sort of ruins the show for me, he plays like he's reading notes from a book, that is a fair assessment, now if your mindless and have no baSis for comparison, and just on rons nuts cause hes in gnr and was nice to you then you shouldnt even reply, go listen to your fall out boy mixtape clean your room as mommy told you how it iso, lay down and go to bed with your bi curious thoughts.....but im telling you this is like it or not.

You act like your age makes your points more valid.

Get a clue.

Your act is fucking boring.

welcome all to the rons nutsack room!!!! this is where we jump on the cover guitarist's nuts and act very unwelcoming to valid points....we also dont respect eachother, nor one anothers opinions

Valid points?

Get over yourself. Your points are boring. You need to get over the name issue.

Valid points. We've heard these so called valid points for over a fucking decade now.

Your heroes QUIT. They left the band. Axl kept going. Easy.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2012, 01:09:36 PM »

welcome all to the rons nutsack room!!!! this is where we jump on the cover guitarist's nuts and act very unwelcoming to valid points....we also dont respect eachother, nor one anothers opinions

I heard one lonely sheep yell where's slash at the philly show. Must of been you. I yelled fuck you to the guy but I could not see who he was or where he went.  once and done.

Big of you to come on a message board and say crap.  If you had such a issue you should of spoken up at the show. You would of gotten your bitchy ass mouth shut rather quick. 

You can have your opinion - Go to the dead horse section and swing on the exmembers nut sacks there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
uzi suicide records
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2012, 02:12:34 PM »

well to guy whose actin tough, youtube shacklers with fight and you tell me if id say it to ur weak ass face, i was front on the rail, so ur not even worth my time loser, jarmo ur an idiot, a mindless one at that, none of my points had to do with age old arguements, i expressed my opinion, sorry im not into ron the way you guys are, theres no arguement!!!! ron is a stand in guitar player!!!! thats a fact!!!! he wasnt in any bands who made it,,,, he's a nobody,.....thats not my opinion its a fact, but you got his cock so far down your throat you cant see that,...and why? why is that? cause ron stopped and said hi? cause ron writes back?, ron isnt a fucking rockstar thats why!!!! do you think axl, slash or tommy or dj or any real rockstars will write you back? nooooo, and the point was my opinion is i dont like his solo in the songs, i like the new band there great, i could lose ron, hes a fn loser pink panther is gay and he sounds fucking retardted ok, im at any show in philly ill be in camden on may 20th for mmrbq, if you have any further bullshit meet me there, i dont hide behind msg boards, you can get my image on youtube and youll know exactly who to look for, ill be the big motherfucker having a good time like i always do who youll be scared to say shit to, im finished with you teenage losers on this topic, obviously you dont know how to debate....grow the fuck up
uzi suicide records
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #125 on: March 05, 2012, 02:14:31 PM »

may 20th slash in camden, youtube my name youll see a vid of me at the gnr show so youll know who to find, then find me in may and run your mouth, im don with your queer ass
I heard one lonely sheep yell where's slash at the philly show. Must of been you. I yelled fuck you to the guy but I could not see who he was or where he went.  once and done.

Big of you to come on a message board and say crap.  If you had such a issue you should of spoken up at the show. You would of gotten your bitchy ass mouth shut rather quick. 

You can have your opinion - Go to the dead horse section and swing on the exmembers nut sacks there!!!!!!!!!!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #126 on: March 05, 2012, 02:15:30 PM »

Wait, aren't you the guy saying nobody respects you then calls me an idiot?

Nobody here takes you seriously.

I'm sorry if it hurts your tough guy feelings.

jarmo ur an idiot, a mindless one at that

grow the fuck up

Kiss

Just a friendly reminder: It's not very smart to come to a GN'R fans site that's here to support the (current) band and start shit by accusing people of hanging on anybody's nut sack.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 02:28:48 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
LIGuns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2012, 02:38:03 PM »

wow i guess we got some hotheaded assholes here that dont know how to debate without being dicks, apologies to the adults who can, congrats!!!!!!! ron can play gnr cover note for note!!!!! big congrats to ron since he's obviously the only one whose ever done that......get a clue and stop insulting theres no need for it, my points are VALID!!!!!!!! and my opinions are MY OWN, grow up note for note guy, im 32 yrs old i bought appetite on record when they sold records in stores, so dont tell me ron can can play slash covers note for fn note like its a huge accomplishment, ive been playing for 15 years SO CAN I!!!!!!!!~!
"Real fresh kid w/ a real fresh mouth, catch me if you can n' wash it out"
Your vulgarity, insults n' threats make YOU seem like the "teenager" n' take away any crdibility you may have....So what were you about 7 when you "bought" AFD..Sure you did...
MNGS717
Rocker

« Reply #128 on: March 05, 2012, 03:00:17 PM »

has anyone who was there after the show out back who met axl seen the pic they took ..? they said they would post it?Huh?

hey if anybody sees the philly pic of us and axl after the show send me a link,

and to the other guys who met axl still waiting on the group photo wich was promised to be up the next day, if you see it please link me to it k, thanks.....rapescene21,,,,thats my actual name but some of you know me as shacklers with fight from the youtube vid from camden

http://gunsnroses.com/events/87571

Roll Eyes

12/6/02 Philly
11/20/11 Wilkes-Barre,PA
2/23/12 Silver Spring, MD
5/13/14 Bethlehem,PA
6/26/16 Landover,Md
7/14/16 Philly
8/13/17 Hershey
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #129 on: March 05, 2012, 03:23:53 PM »

has anyone who was there after the show out back who met axl seen the pic they took ..? they said they would post it?Huh?

hey if anybody sees the philly pic of us and axl after the show send me a link,

and to the other guys who met axl still waiting on the group photo wich was promised to be up the next day, if you see it please link me to it k, thanks.....rapescene21,,,,thats my actual name but some of you know me as shacklers with fight from the youtube vid from camden

http://gunsnroses.com/events/87571

Roll Eyes

OMG... hihi

If ever there was a need for a headpalm emoticon, it's NOW.  Grin
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #130 on: March 05, 2012, 03:33:29 PM »

I'd like to see the pic posted and all, but dang...

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2012, 03:36:21 PM »

That's one sure way of assuring tha Fernando DOESN'T post it. Hopefully he doesn't hold it against all of us (and I don't think that he would) because of one person.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #132 on: March 05, 2012, 05:27:46 PM »

Oh my ROFL, that is funny. I'm no tough guy but if that video is to scare me your crazy,

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
uzi suicide records
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #133 on: March 05, 2012, 05:58:28 PM »

i doubt he will, im sure hes a good guy, but he was its not my cam, and gave the impression it wasnt gonna happen, i hope he does, he seemed like a great guy.....but you gotta figure they have tons of shit to do and shit like that gets lost in the sauce, im sure anything anybody says online will have no bearing wether or not fernando posts the pic, shit im grateful he took one my phone was dead or id have taken pics for us all, the fact is he said it be there the next day and it wasnt, so obviously gnr and staff have better shit to do, ive worked with bands at the venues for N.E.S for 6 years, its a good possibilty that cam got tossed right in the trash, and btw everyone is saying hes a good dude, does anyone know him? im asking for real im not being sarcastic, im just wondering
uzi suicide records
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #134 on: March 05, 2012, 06:01:42 PM »

That's one sure way of assuring tha Fernando DOESN'T post it. Hopefully he doesn't hold it against all of us (and I don't think that he would) because of one person.
im sure from one adult to another asking him a few times isnt going to be the reason he doesnt post it, you cant really believe that
uzi suicide records
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2012, 06:07:47 PM »

one in a million get a life........ i asked 3 times,.....what are you 18 yrs old? 20, 17,....asking a few times to post the pic isnt a bad thing, if he saw it at all he saw it once and was reminded grow up loser, and yea i post my pic, idc, i get pussy, if thats an issue for ur gay ass im at every gnr show in philly camden and ill be at slash may 20th, voice your opinion to my face, insulting someone on a message board grow up!!! cause i highly doubt youd say a thing to my face, ....well...maybe your stupid enough too, but ill seriously fuck you up in person, and you know that, so shut the fuck up and stay on topic, do it with fuckin respect
uzi suicide records
Banned
Opening Act

« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2012, 06:09:34 PM »

Wait, aren't you the guy saying nobody respects you then calls me an idiot?

Nobody here takes you seriously. i support the band as well, but i said something i dont like, take it like a fuckin man loser

I'm sorry if it hurts your tough guy feelings.

jarmo ur an idiot, a mindless one at that

grow the fuck up

Kiss

Just a friendly reminder: It's not very smart to come to a GN'R fans site that's here to support the (current) band and start shit by accusing people of hanging on anybody's nut sack.

/jarmo

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2012, 06:13:29 PM »

one in a million get a life........ i asked 3 times,.....what are you 18 yrs old? 20, 17,....asking a few times to post the pic isnt a bad thing, if he saw it at all he saw it once and was reminded grow up loser, and yea i post my pic, idc, i get pussy, if thats an issue for ur gay ass im at every gnr show in philly camden and ill be at slash may 20th, voice your opinion to my face, insulting someone on a message board grow up!!! cause i highly doubt youd say a thing to my face, ....well...maybe your stupid enough too, but ill seriously fuck you up in person, and you know that, so shut the fuck up and stay on topic, do it with fuckin respect

Wow, your threatening me... rofl

I love my life thank you, I've seen GN'R 23 times......I've met Ron twice, and I've met Duff. PLUS, I'm about to see GN'R alot more times this summer too.  Grin

Sorry, I can't meet you at your leisure.......as you see, I live on a different continent.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Yours truly....

One.In.A.Million
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:56:35 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
CIAT
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2012, 06:13:50 PM »

ban please

Broski
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2012, 07:16:30 PM »

i doubt he will, im sure hes a good guy, but he was its not my cam, and gave the impression it wasnt gonna happen, i hope he does, he seemed like a great guy.....but you gotta figure they have tons of shit to do and shit like that gets lost in the sauce, im sure anything anybody says online will have no bearing wether or not fernando posts the pic, shit im grateful he took one my phone was dead or id have taken pics for us all, the fact is he said it be there the next day and it wasnt, so obviously gnr and staff have better shit to do, ive worked with bands at the venues for N.E.S for 6 years, its a good possibilty that cam got tossed right in the trash, and btw everyone is saying hes a good dude, does anyone know him? im asking for real im not being sarcastic, im just wondering

The Clinic DANGER !@!@ Dead Man Walking !@!@

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: