Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:19:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Comments On Hot Topic GNR Questions
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Comments On Hot Topic GNR Questions  (Read 14738 times)
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« on: May 06, 2005, 04:41:57 PM »

Former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler recently spoke to U-Press Telegram about his new group, ADLER'S APPETITE, and the possibility of a reunion of GNR's original lineup. Several excerpts from the interview follow:

On performing the classic GNR tunes with ADLER'S APPETITE:

"The songs sound how they're supposed to. This is the closest you're going to get to what we used to be, until the five of us get back together."

On the post-GUNS N' ROSES years:

"I didn't live 15 years of my life the way I wish ? It was a very hard thing that happened to me, leaving the GNR guys. It took me many years to be able to handle it and move on."

On his drug addiction:

"When I was looking out at the people through the door, and my dogs looked at me and said, 'Hey, Steve, if there was somebody out there, we'd tell you.' That's when I decided to put the pipe down. It was time to do something."

On GUNS N' ROSES' success and seeing everything he and childhood friend, former GUNS N' ROSES and current VELVET REVOLVER guitarist Slash, worked so hard for slip away:

"It was everything we dreamed of. Me and Slash threw a TV out a window of the Hyatt on Sunset. We did everything we always wanted to do and we always thought that that's what rock 'n' roll was about. If you were a rock star, that's what you did. They didn't have those 'Behind the Music' things back then."

On the possibility that the original GUNS N' ROSES lineup will take the stage one more time:

"Let's get it together. So many bands are getting back together and being successful again. If anybody could be as huge as ever, it would be the five of us."

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 08:41:24 PM »

Hi everyone...
I just want to tell that if STEVEN Adler wishes to be in GNR again.. I think that would be the coolest thing ever... take that brain out...  anyway... If We have to be realistic that is not going to happen not a chance in life...  And by the way... I think old gnr songs performed by Adler must sound extremely excellent because he was one important part of the success and writing  songs...
PeterCoffin
Rocker

don't wear floppy pants

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 09:39:38 PM »

That man is an idiot. If there ever was a person that needs to give it up, it is Steven Adler.

DeadHorse
Rocker

Where's my cinder block

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 10:28:40 PM »

Will this guy ever give it up. It's over Corky, move on, the rest of the guys have. It's pretty frinkin' pathetic the way this guy continues to mooch of the G n' r name. Fuck he's even selling the part of the Appetite cover with his skull as a shirt or poster, talk about pathetic.

VR are doing fine and are pretty sucessfull too. Also, I don't think Axl's about to give up this album he's been working on for the past 10 years. Corky's creative juices dried up the minute the guys saced this bag of monkey shit and I don't think they're going to drop everything they are doing now because this wannabe drummer wants to.

I wonder how the rest of his bandmates feels about his "total commitment" towards their band. Then again it makes perfect since why their singer left.

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, ?To Kill A Mockingbird,? and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds.
joeyramone
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 10:52:13 PM »

Will this guy ever give it up. It's over Corky, move on, the rest of the guys have. It's pretty frinkin' pathetic the way this guy continues to mooch of the G n' r name. Fuck he's even selling the part of the Appetite cover with his skull as a shirt or poster, talk about pathetic.

VR are doing fine and are pretty sucessfull too. Also, I don't think Axl's about to give up this album he's been working on for the past 10 years. Corky's creative juices dried up the minute the guys saced this bag of monkey shit and I don't think they're going to drop everything they are doing now because this wannabe drummer wants to.
I wonder how the rest of his bandmates feels about his "total commitment" towards their band. Then again it makes perfect since why their singer left.
rant rant rant
dude c'mon this guy was in the original band, and he's the only one who seems to care about the "real" GnR. Its not like a reunion would hurt any of the guys current music projects. He loved that band more than anything, and dont judge his "commitment to the band" because unless u were there with the band on a regular basis in 1990 nobody will ever know what exactly happened right before Stevens departure. Show the guy some respect. You call him a wannabe drummer...Huh like i dunno how to even reply to that, just an overall pathetic comment...
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 10:55:31 PM by joeyramone » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2005, 03:10:58 AM »

PeterCoffin and Deadhorse are dead on.  Alder might of been an important part of GnR back in the day (that is debatable) but his little cover band and he is always hoping to get back in GnR for a reunion because he knows a original line up reunion would MAKE ALOT OF MONEY and he would get a killer share.  I am more interested in seeing this guy work on an album with ANYONE and not do covers, since people think he is a good song writer.  He's living on a hope and  a prair that GnR will get back together and if he is too stupid to Realize Axl is over the original lineup and Slash and Duff would rather play with sorum then Alder is still high..... maybe high on illusions.

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2005, 04:26:36 AM »

If a reunion were ever announced (in Bizzaro world, maybe) I would personally push Steven Adler under a bus. I don't particularly like Matt Sorum, but pond scum is a step up from Adler. That's harsh, I know, but it's also true, so I think that's okay.
joeyramone
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2005, 04:15:03 PM »

If a reunion were ever announced (in Bizzaro world, maybe) I would personally push Steven Adler under a bus. I don't particularly like Matt Sorum, but pond scum is a step up from Adler. That's harsh, I know, but it's also true, so I think that's okay.
please go away...
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 11:12:42 PM »

Although I don't agree on the level you do, I think everyone here can agree that Adler isn't in it for the music, but to live off his GnR success to make money and he knows a REUNION would make the most. If he could make the most money playing with Ringo Starr, Rod Stewart and Bootsy Collins Adler would do that. He is in it for the Money

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2005, 01:30:18 AM »

You people bag Steven a lot, yet claim to all be GN'R fans.? How can you hate someone that was part of the band that made Appetite - I dont get it, what has the guy ever done to you.? So what if he wants a reunion, good on him, at least he is honest about it.?
And for those that claim Steven cant play the drums - if he couldnt play, then how in gods name would he have got into the band in the first place.?

Welcome to the Jungle Baby
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2005, 03:40:18 AM »

The EP he made that cameout earlier this year shows he still has the chops.

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2005, 07:52:48 AM »

You people bag Steven a lot, yet claim to all be GN'R fans.? How can you hate someone that was part of the band that made Appetite - I dont get it, what has the guy ever done to you.? So what if he wants a reunion, good on him, at least he is honest about it.?
And for those that claim Steven cant play the drums - if he couldnt play, then how in gods name would he have got into the band in the first place.?

He can (or did) play reasonably well. Not exactly earth shattering, but useful. And he did play on a great album. Neither of those things outweigh the fact that he wasted his talent and the better part of his life on drugs, I find that impossible to respect or like. Add to that the fact that he's clearly a total leech and, well, I think I'm being very generous by making two whole posts about him.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2005, 09:12:25 PM »

I think he gets alot of shit. Who cares if he wants a reunion??? I also think he loves playing music.

hyperionmax2003
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2005, 09:23:49 PM »

I think he needs more coke money... yes yes yes
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2005, 09:47:14 PM »

Although I don't agree on the level you do, I think everyone here can agree that Adler isn't in it for the music, but to live off his GnR success to make money and he knows a REUNION would make the most. If he could make the most money playing with Ringo Starr, Rod Stewart and Bootsy Collins Adler would do that. He is in it for the Money

When I saw Steven with AA he looked like someone who was really enjoying playin'. He was the old Steven, played with a big smile on his face. He has to pay his bills so he needs some money, but he's more around for playin'. He's a musician, you know, and unlike some rockstars he still finds pleasure in doin' his job.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2005, 10:45:51 PM »

No it's not ok.

You say this about a guy who's (somewhat) defeated a horrible addiction and waht not... and was an OG.

What do you call a Richard fortus? He'll play with anyone, and enjoy dong it for the $$$. And he'll do it with a smile on his face and love it, and he'll glady play any set of notes you want without a complaint.

You can be Britney Spears, Nena , The GO GO Boys, whoever. Don't tell me he plays and contributes with more passion than he does for anything else.

At least PoPs has the smile for the tunes he was a part of and loved before he chased the dragon.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2005, 09:24:26 PM »

I saw AA twice and the second night I was hanging out outside after the show with Steven and we were about to puff a doobie.  He has some serious health issues and it takes him ALOT to perform and he does it because he loves it. Anyway he was real sick after the show and was throwing up and shit and someone came out and said that the crowd was shouting for more.  No wthere wasn'y many peopl ethere but Steven sucked it up, put a big smile on his face and ran in and played another song even though it was killing him.  People around here are pretty harsh and although he is fucked up he was honestly one of the nicest dudes I ever met. The guy has a god damn wheelchair backstage and touring is no walk in the park for him . He isn't making much cash off playing these small gigs. The guy must have said 100 times over the times I met him how lucky he is to be able to still play rock n' roll. People around here are pretty fucking hostile and it really sucks because Steven is just a genuine nice guy....

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2005, 09:31:59 PM »

I think Steven Adler is the Only former GNR that has talked about a Reunion,  maybe because he doesnt give up hope.... and that is cool...
DaBrookman
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2005, 03:11:18 AM »

That man is an idiot. If there ever was a person that needs to give it up, it is Steven Adler.

You are an idiot. Fuck off bitch.
DaBrookman
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2005, 03:14:52 AM »

Dude, if you were here I'd kick your ass. Mooch? The guy was in the band from the beginning. Early on, he was responsible for getting a shitload of people to the shows, and that's what fucking counted back then! That's what got them noticed! As for the skull thing, that was my doing, it's something I came up with and went with. Steven never suggested it. As far as the "Corky" shit, what a fucking rude asshole you are!
DaBrookman
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2005, 03:17:28 AM »

Sure, buddy, "pushing somebody under a bus" is okay! Dude, get some fucking help, you psycho..it's just a band, your comments are insane.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 03:33:11 AM by DaBrookman » Logged
DaBrookman
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2005, 03:20:59 AM »

He can (or did) play reasonably well. Not exactly earth shattering, but useful. And he did play on a great album. Neither of those things outweigh the fact that he wasted his talent and the better part of his life on drugs, I find that impossible to respect or like. Add to that the fact that he's clearly a total leech and, well, I think I'm being very generous by making two whole posts about him.

GNR's reputation was based in the drug culture! And they were all leaches! Bumming money and smokes, whatever...That was part of their scumbag appeal. So what, your boys become millionaires, and THAT'S when you dig them? Whatever dude
DaBrookman
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2005, 03:23:45 AM »

I think he needs more coke money... yes yes yes

Man, you guys are just brutal. At least Steven shows up to the shows and plays for the people who paid and expect to see him. And he always gives it his all, even if there's 15 of us there! The guy has spirit. He'll never diss his audience, no matter how small or large. Is that something to respect!?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 03:29:34 AM by DaBrookman » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2005, 08:02:27 AM »

That's GN'R fans for you.

Always attacking at least one member (past or present) about their personal issues.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2005, 08:47:49 AM »

GNR's reputation was based in the drug culture! And they were all leaches! Bumming money and smokes, whatever...That was part of their scumbag appeal. So what, your boys become millionaires, and THAT'S when you dig them? Whatever dude
"Like, whatevah dude!"
Yeah, all the guys in GNR did drugs and yeah, they were all thieving gits at one point but most of them hav matured and moved on, or at least attempted to. Being a broke-ass drug addict when you're a kid is bad enough but still being one decades later, after you've made major coin is something else entirely. 
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2005, 09:12:07 AM »

wow, just wow.... some of that is pretty harsh.  I am an avid supporter of Popcorn.  I have always wondered why people think him and Sorum are interchangable.  Even when I first got into GNR and didnt know that it was a different drummer on UYI and AFD I thought the drumming on AFD was better.

In the end if there has to be one original member missing of course it will be him.  But if you can choose between either, I would rather have the Adler. 
HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2005, 09:53:59 AM »

Sure, buddy, "pushing somebody under a bus" is okay! Dude, get some fucking help, you psycho..it's just a band, your comments are insane.
This may come as a surprise to you but; I wouldn't really push him under a bus Wink

Oh, and for the record, yes, my opinions about Steven are definately harsh and probably quite unfair. I don't pretend that they're reasonable, nor am I being 100% serious. He just happens to conform to my personal "worthless  rockstar" archetype, so I rib him, or his fans I suppose, a little. It's all in good fun Wink
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2005, 10:27:12 AM »

haha don't worry man, I didn't take what you said as 100% true.  I actually laughed a little bit when I read it.  The pond scum comment came out of left field and that was pretty funny. 

I have always liked the dude, and my friend all like him.  We actually make fun of him a lot.  I mean, its obvious that he was the brains behind AFD, Lies, and all of the UYI material.  Good old Popcorn.  But you know what, in my eyes he was still a part of the band and made it what it was.  Plus he used a cowbell!  How can he not have God status along with Axl??
HK-47
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2005, 10:36:35 AM »

haha don't worry man, I didn't take what you said as 100% true.? I actually laughed a little bit when I read it.? The pond scum comment came out of left field and that was pretty funny.?

I have always liked the dude, and my friend all like him.? We actually make fun of him a lot.? I mean, its obvious that he was the brains behind AFD, Lies, and all of the UYI material.? Good old Popcorn.? But you know what, in my eyes he was still a part of the band and made it what it was.? Plus he used a cowbell!? How can he not have God status along with Axl??
Y'know, he'd have risen in my estimation if he'd just squeezed in a little more cowbell. Tongue
hyperionmax2003
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2005, 07:20:37 PM »

Man, you guys are just brutal. At least Steven shows up to the shows and plays for the people who paid and expect to see him. And he always gives it his all, even if there's 15 of us there! The guy has spirit. He'll never diss his audience, no matter how small or large. Is that something to respect!?
? ?Posted on: Today at 02:23:45 AM Posted by: DaBrookman
I totally agree with you.? I respect his spirit, but I truelly believe he puts the drugs before his own personal health/wealth.

While Weiland doesnt need 'coke' money? ? ?
? ? Posted on: Today at 07:37:31 AM Posted by: ESTRANGED

I believe Mr.Weiland has been clean since shortly after joining the band.? Geez, don't you read the news articles printed on the main page?? A few of them describe how his life has changed for the better since stayting off the drugs.

Oh, and watch out for the cowbell,the very dangerous instrument of rock legend. peace
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 07:23:27 PM by hyperionmax2003 » Logged
DaBrookman
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2005, 10:47:18 PM »

I should not post in forums after drinking! Sorry about the strong language, I let myself get sucked into this hate-fest! I do believe I have better reson to defend the guy than most of the folks do to bash him. He's a good friend and a cool guy. I have a new job thanks to him. Plus, he is so friendly with his fans! Anyone that has met him knows this. Also, I think that Steven is the Groove of AFD! When you see AA, it's not like some awkward version of those songs! They sound right on - just like the record!
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I often passionately bash Ashlee Simpson!
So there ya go... it's all in fun.
thejungle
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2005, 05:48:10 AM »

its funny people defend weiland (rightly) by saying he's been clean since joining theband or whatever, but people say some utterly inhuman (or plain unfunny) things about adler because he still smokes weed - as if he's on heroin. surely it would be obvious if he was that far out there. i have to say though, i was concerned that out of all the band in AA he was the only one doing shots or drinking beer during the gig. but it was like, 2 bottles and a shot in 80 minutes.

but it seems most of the people who defend him have actually seen the band live, which says alot to me.
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2005, 02:27:05 PM »

I like Steven's drumming. He's got the groove and he can still play very good, the EP shows that. What I like about his drumming is that his drumtracks on the songs always makes the song stick out. It's never the same old standard thing, it's different every time. I think his attitude is great and you can see that when he's playing, he always has a big smile on his face.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2005, 06:47:16 PM »

Ill sum this point up very quickly

difference in Scott and Steven is

Scott took responsibility for his drug habit and did something about it before it was too late and he always laid the blame on one person:Scott Weiland

Steven Adler however chose drugs over GNR, was given opportunities to get clean and didnt, almost killed Axl's wife, had a stroke and only afterwards tried to get clean

but on BTM or any interview I've ever seen he always passes the buck and places the blame on everyone else

I find nothing more pathetic then when he said on BTM that "they did everything they could to take everything away from me" or whatever he said.

He needs to realize that he:Steven Adler is to blame, not everyone else

he'd be a lot better off

I hate people who cant own up and take responsibility for their own problems and fuck ups.

its sad and pathetic.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
DaBrookman
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2005, 12:35:26 AM »

See, now there you go....that's what you believed happened. Also, there is your opinion. Don't treat it like gospel because you've read a lot on the subject or whatever, and perceive what is the truth. I mean Scott wasn't ever kicked out of the biggest band in the world. That's where Steven places blame. But on his addiction that followed he knows it's all him. It's a different dynamic. You are relying on hearsay...You know what I'm saying? I mean you weren't there, so technically you don't know. I wasn't there, but I'm not attacking someone making accusations. So what do you have to prove? You clearly have an unfavorable opinion of the man, that's the only thing certain in your post. I hate people who attack others under nothing more than assumptions.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 12:43:16 AM by DaBrookman » Logged
thejungle
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2005, 05:19:32 AM »

yeah if you actually read what steven says about drugs in recent interviews he blames himself, like the band he nearly started before AA, but he fucked it up because he was still on drugs. he blames himself and i'm surprised at how honest he is about it.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2005, 01:16:57 AM »

he is a great drummer, better than sorum but i have no sympathy or pity for drug addicts.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2005, 04:50:31 AM »

Posted by: DaBrookman?
I should not post in forums after drinking! Sorry about the strong language, I let myself get sucked into this hate-fest!

You have nothing to apologise for Brook.? Some people on this board just have it in for Steven and yet I can guarantee that if they ever met him they would be the first ones greasing up to him for a photo and autograph.? Besides, everything you said was true!!
? ok

Welcome to the Jungle Baby
StradlinRose
Clintron, check your PMs!
Opening Act

east coast struttin'

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2005, 06:46:27 PM »

Man Adler sure sounds fucked up in that interview.

I personally would lose my mind with excitement if the original lineup got back together for a reunion tour.

That would be like...words cannot describe...

But it's Axl's call, not anyone elses.
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2005, 11:37:23 PM »

he is a great drummer, better than sorum but i have no sympathy or pity for drug addicts.

Better than Sorum??? Doubtful
I like Steven but man - that is harsh....to Sorum

And I don't even think Sorum is that great

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2005, 05:09:03 PM »

Hi guys... about Steven adler's statements about Chinese democracy... they are raw... and certainly cool...
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2005, 12:57:57 AM »

VIVA ADLER!!!!! FUCKERS!!!!

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
GnRz
Headliner

« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2006, 05:30:45 AM »

Lets give Steven some respect,

After all he is the original drummer of one of the most successfull bands in history,   hihi

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2006, 01:37:36 PM »

ADLER!  for president!
JDA
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2006, 12:21:49 PM »

Steven sucks ! 
makane
Legend

« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2006, 12:24:01 PM »

"I didn't live 15 years of my life the way I wish … It was a very hard thing that happened to me, leaving the GNR guys. It took me many years to be able to handle it and move on."

Well thats a good thing

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2006, 12:58:08 PM »

"When I was looking out at the people through the door, and my dogs looked at me and said, 'Hey, Steve, if there was somebody out there, we'd tell you.' That's when I decided to put the pipe down. It was time to do something."

He put the pipe down? thats not what al news are saying yet I think most of the news wants to hurt Adler perhaps cause they hate the guy, who knows?! but I hope he can get to rehap and stay clean for a long time  ok

No man can be my equal
makane
Legend

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2006, 02:18:49 PM »

He put the pipe down? thats not what al news are saying yet I think most of the news wants to hurt Adler perhaps cause they hate the guy, who knows?! but I hope he can get to rehap and stay clean for a long time? ok
Hes saying he put the pipe down like 10 years ago... liar

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2006, 05:41:24 PM »

"Let's get it together. So many bands are getting back together and being successful again. If anybody could be as huge as ever, it would be the five of us."

no Stevie, go to rehab and stop dreaming

//JK
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2006, 07:09:48 PM »

He put the pipe down? thats not what al news are saying yet I think most of the news wants to hurt Adler perhaps cause they hate the guy, who knows?! but I hope he can get to rehap and stay clean for a long time? ok
Hes saying he put the pipe down like 10 years ago... liar

Junkies live in a different time zone - 10 years to them means something totally different.  It also depends on who he is talking to and who he needs something from. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: