Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:07:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  gilby clark
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: gilby clark  (Read 13192 times)
--jj--
Opening Act

"Cure Me... Or Kill Me..."

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2006, 03:22:00 PM »

Great video! ok

Btw, does anyone have official Gilby Clarke music videos?
WhosGilby?
Rocker

Now we all know better!

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2006, 10:37:03 AM »

It was 2000... Btw, does anyone have a bootleg of this show?
ye I know, I screw upp alot of my posts

So bitersweet this tragedy Won't ask for absolution
This melody, inside of me Still searches for solution
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2006, 05:20:22 AM »

Gilby wouldn't want to play for Axl alone!
I spoke to him last year.
He doesn't want to play rhythm guitar in ANY band anymore.   Unless maybe former GNR (my guess),  which is not going to happen.
I don't think that Axl wouldn't want him back.   Not only did they play on stage during Gilby's gig few years ago in some bar,  but Axl had him produce Hollywood Rose cd last year,  remember!?

Axl never had him produce this cd. I guess you didn't have much of a talk with him, huh?

Stop posting things you're not aware of as if they were facts. Gilby did a favor to the person who owned the record company (who happened to be a good friend of his), nothing more. In fact he didn't wanna listen to the other demos (when I offered it to him) cause their quality REALLY sucked.

Gilby sued GNR after they continued to sell goods he was in but no money ever came in (how unusual for Axl..).

It was just a matter of money which was very quickly solved and you can give credit for that to Axl AND Gilby. Gilby never had a problem with Axl. He really likes him.

Btw,   don't know what Gibson you are talking about...
He doesn't use the one from '92 tour in a decade.
He has dark red Gibson when he played in Zagreb with MC5.

That was a matter of sound. It depends on the songs he's playing. My guess is that this year you'll see him with some classic Gibsons he used when he was playing GN'R songs in his solo gigs. And since most of his popular songs (Tijuana Jail, Dead Flowers) have that sound too, well...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 05:24:39 AM by Christos AG » Logged

coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2006, 09:17:00 AM »

For all you Gilby fans who have a chance to be in scandinavia: www.rocktheboat.no

Gilby is playing, and Adlers appetite, on the same night, and it's onboard a cruise ship for 24 hours....

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2006, 09:47:59 AM »

For all you Gilby fans who have a chance to be in scandinavia: www.rocktheboat.no

Gilby is playing, and Adlers appetite, on the same night, and it's onboard a cruise ship for 24 hours....

Dont count on Adler's Appetite to be there... I don't think anyone's gonna tour with him after what he did to his last band-members.

But enjoy Gilby, the guy rocks...

badapple81
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2006, 09:51:15 AM »

But enjoy Gilby, the guy rocks...

Damn straight! Only wish I had the opportunity to see him play.

He seems like a really cool guy too. On the VH1 special he was saying how he knew he could be out at any moment and talking about the riots etc.. yet he was smiling and looking back at it all with such a fondness like he treated it all how it should be treat.. some good fun and rock n' roll  ok
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 10:25:22 AM »

I'm going to see him in V?xj?, Sweden on April 21st! Grin

GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006, 01:21:49 PM »

He doesn't want to play rhythm guitar in ANY band anymore.? ?Unless maybe former GNR (my guess),? which is not going to happen.
I don't think that Axl wouldn't want him back.? ?Not only did they play on stage during Gilby's gig few years ago in some bar,? but Axl had him produce Hollywood Rose cd last year,? remember!?

Axl never had him produce this cd. I guess you didn't have much of a talk with him, huh?

Stop posting things you're not aware of as if they were facts. Gilby did a favor to the person who owned the record company (who happened to be a good friend of his), nothing more. In fact he didn't wanna listen to the other demos (when I offered it to him) cause their quality REALLY sucked.

Gilby sued GNR after they continued to sell goods he was in but no money ever came in (how unusual for Axl..).

It was just a matter of money which was very quickly solved and you can give credit for that to Axl AND Gilby. Gilby never had a problem with Axl. He really likes him.

Btw,? ?don't know what Gibson you are talking about...

That was a matter of sound. It depends on the songs he's playing. My guess is that this year you'll see him with some classic Gibsons he used when he was playing GN'R songs in his solo gigs. And since most of his popular songs (Tijuana Jail, Dead Flowers) have that sound too, well...

Look,  what is the point of being stupid??   
Nobody EVER said who asked who to produce that crappy album called 'Hollywood Rose'.
Maybe you have problems with latin alphabet so I will take a minute to explain you things.
I never said Gilby said Axl was crying on the phone 'Please produce my record or I will shot myself (true,  maybe that would be the best person this insame person could do).
I said 'Axl had him produce that record' - that is a FACT!   Read covers.
I watch Gilby last year play a whole concert on one guitar and THAT is what I state.
Now you tell me I'll see what guitar he'll be using this year Huh
What are you nostradamus Shocked   or could it be too much drugs Huh
I never said Gilby doesn't have any other guitar at home,  I said what guitar he was using in the last several years.
As for you huge GNR fan,    everyone knows that already in the '93 tour,  Gilby used transparent one so please make me laugh and tell me what do you base your arguments upon???
Now before you say any more crap I have to proove you wrong ONCE again.
Gilby can't stand Axl's gutts!
He not only said Axl was a bastard who sold goods with his image and sounds on them without Gilby being able to pay for his house (how unusual,   your buddy Axl seems to have problems with copyright payments to former members over and over and over and over again) risking to leave entire Clarke family on the street (yeap,  according to you Gilby LOVES the guy),   but Axl was also a poser who would rant,  take the pictures or do whatever media asked him to.
For example,   Axl had a rant about Nirvana,  yet,   Axl NEVER said a word against Kurt outside the stage.
Please,  do me a favor.
Without any facts,  do not call anyone a liar cause that will not make you too many friends.
Keep your mouth shut unless you have something reliable to say. ok
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 04:20:33 PM »

He doesn't want to play rhythm guitar in ANY band anymore.   Unless maybe former GNR (my guess),  which is not going to happen.
I don't think that Axl wouldn't want him back.   Not only did they play on stage during Gilby's gig few years ago in some bar,  but Axl had him produce Hollywood Rose cd last year,  remember!?

Btw,   don't know what Gibson you are talking about...

Look,  what is the point of being stupid??    
Nobody EVER said who asked who to produce that crappy album called 'Hollywood Rose'.
Maybe you have problems with latin alphabet so I will take a minute to explain you things.
I never said Gilby said Axl was crying on the phone 'Please produce my record or I will shot myself (true,  maybe that would be the best person this insame person could do).
I said 'Axl had him produce that record' - that is a FACT!   Read covers.
I watch Gilby last year play a whole concert on one guitar and THAT is what I state.
What are you nostradamus Shocked   or could it be too much drugs Huh
I never said Gilby doesn't have any other guitar at home,  I said what guitar he was using in the last several years.
As for you huge GNR fan,    everyone knows that already in the '93 tour,  Gilby used transparent one so please make me laugh and tell me what do you base your arguments upon???
He not only said Axl was a bastard who sold goods with his image and sounds on them without Gilby being able to pay for his house (how unusual,   your buddy Axl seems to have problems with copyright payments to former members over and over and over and over again) risking to leave entire Clarke family on the street (yeap,  according to you Gilby LOVES the guy),   but Axl was also a poser who would rant,  take the pictures or do whatever media asked him to.
For example,   Axl had a rant about Nirvana,  yet,   Axl NEVER said a word against Kurt outside the stage.
Please,  do me a favor.
Without any facts,  do not call anyone a liar cause that will not make you too many friends.

Well, first of all, keep on with the insults and you'll find yourself banned REALLY soon.  ok

Second, until you get some proof in here that Gilby hates Axl's guts, well, I guess you can't prove your point.

Third, I don't like showing off, but with people like you I feel really good for doing it. Here's a nice link for you:

http://www.gnr.gr/interviews/gilby.htm

This is an interview that Gilby gave to ME, not online, in person. It was on one of the 2 and a half days I spent with Gilby, as I was one of the promoters for his show with MC5 last year in Thessaloniki. Wayne Crammer (lead singer of MC5 in case you don't know who he is) mentioned my name while on stage with the whole band in their gig in Thessaloniki. But I guess I don't know them and it was pure luck...

The last pic is me, Gilby and a friend in my town, on their last day. An hour after this pic was taken, Wayne Krammer bought us all lunch. Then we went with Gilby and Lisa Kekaula to get some Haagen Dazs. So, since I spent some quality time with the guy, I believe I've talked to him a bit more than someone who happened to catch a single gig at some country.

Now, since it's probably really difficult for you to read Greek, I've transfered what I have on my micro cassette recorder for you and everybody else to listen to. So, when you'll listen to these 2 clips I hope it will be enough proof for you.

These files play on Quicktime (at least the latest version I have). I had to record it with my mobile phone, while the micro cassette recorder was playing the tape. This is the main reason the quality sucks. Unfortunately it's an old recorder and I can't connect it to my PC.

Remember, this was from March 2005.

Gilby about his relationship with Axl:
http://www.gunsnroses.gr/audio2/Gilby&Axl.amr

"Him and I have a good relationship. We just have a very big disagreement about the band."

"I just didn't agree with where he wanted to go with the music."

Gilby about the Hollywood Rose CD:
http://www.gunsnroses.gr/audio2/Gilby&HRcd.amr

"So, that's what I did, it was just purely a job mixing that stuff."

No producing the cd, as you stated was a FACT. What you saw on the cd, didn't concern the whole cd. It was just about the mixes Gily did for the 5 songs. Just mixes...

It was a favour for the guy who owns Cleopatra. Axl was with this Cleopatra guy at court, cause he didn't want this cd released. So how can someone that doesnt want a cd released, ask for someone to mix it? If you can explain this, I'll give you one fuckin million dollars.

My God, we had our insider on this board all these years and we failed to recognise him...  Roll Eyes

Now, about the guitars. Just in case you failed to read, I didn't talk about the colour, I talked about the sound of the guitars. Gilby hasn't used the guitars he used with GN'R on the MC5 tour, cause he wanted to get a different sound. Now, I also said that I'm guessing that he'll use some of the classic Gibsons that he used with GN'R. And all of a sudden you start the insults and start talking about Gilby's transparent guitar...  Roll Eyes

Trust me, I know lots more than any fan who just happened to go to a gig in some town or read some fake comments somewhere online.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 04:52:42 PM by Christos AG » Logged

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2006, 04:48:16 PM »

Oh, and you definitely need to learn how to read.

When you read "Gilby never had a problem with Axl. He really likes him." it doesn't mean "(yeap,  according to you Gilby LOVES the guy)".

But then again "Maybe you have problems with latin alphabet"...

GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2006, 07:13:29 PM »

He doesn't want to play rhythm guitar in ANY band anymore.? ?Unless maybe former GNR (my guess),? which is not going to happen.
I don't think that Axl wouldn't want him back.? ?Not only did they play on stage during Gilby's gig few years ago in some bar,? but Axl had him produce Hollywood Rose cd last year,? remember!?

Look,? what is the point of being stupid?? ? ?
I never said Gilby said Axl was crying on the phone 'Please produce my record or I will shot myself (true,? maybe that would be the best person this insame person could do).
I said 'Axl had him produce that record' - that is a FACT!? ?Read covers.
What are you nostradamus Shocked? ?or could it be too much drugs Huh
I never said Gilby doesn't have any other guitar at home,? I said what guitar he was using in the last several years.
As for you huge GNR fan,? ? everyone knows that already in the '93 tour,? Gilby used transparent one so please make me laugh and tell me what do you base your arguments upon???
He not only said Axl was a bastard who sold goods with his image and sounds on them without Gilby being able to pay for his house (how unusual,? ?your buddy Axl seems to have problems with copyright payments to former members over and over and over and over again) risking to leave entire Clarke family on the street (yeap,? according to you Gilby LOVES the guy),? ?but Axl was also a poser who would rant,? take the pictures or do whatever media asked him to.
For example,? ?Axl had a rant about Nirvana,? yet,? ?Axl NEVER said a word against Kurt outside the stage.
Please,? do me a favor.
Without any facts,? do not call anyone a liar cause that will not make you too many friends.

Well, first of all, keep on with the insults and you'll find yourself banned REALLY soon.? ok

Second, until you get some proof in here that Gilby hates Axl's guts, well, I guess you can't prove your point.

Third, I don't like showing off, but with people like you I feel really good for doing it. Here's a nice link for you:

This is an interview that Gilby gave to ME, not online, in person. It was on one of the 2 and a half days I spent with Gilby, as I was one of the promoters for his show with MC5 last year in Thessaloniki. Wayne Crammer (lead singer of MC5 in case you don't know who he is) mentioned my name while on stage with the whole band in their gig in Thessaloniki. But I guess I don't know them and it was pure luck...

The last pic is me, Gilby and a friend in my town, on their last day. An hour after this pic was taken, Wayne Krammer bought us all lunch. Then we went with Gilby and Lisa Kekaula to get some Haagen Dazs. So, since I spent some quality time with the guy, I believe I've talked to him a bit more than someone who happened to catch a single gig at some country.

Now, since it's probably really difficult for you to read Greek, I've transfered what I have on my micro cassette recorder for you and everybody else to listen to. So, when you'll listen to these 2 clips I hope it will be enough proof for you.

These files play on Quicktime (at least the latest version I have). I had to record it with my mobile phone, while the micro cassette recorder was playing the tape. This is the main reason the quality sucks. Unfortunately it's an old recorder and I can't connect it to my PC.

"Him and I have a good relationship. We just have a very big disagreement about the band."

No producing the cd, as you stated was a FACT. What you saw on the cd, didn't concern the whole cd. It was just about the mixes Gily did for the 5 songs. Just mixes...

It was a favour for the guy who owns Cleopatra. Axl was with this Cleopatra guy at court, cause he didn't want this cd released. So how can someone that doesnt want a cd released, ask for someone to mix it? If you can explain this, I'll give you one fuckin million dollars.

My God, we had our insider on this board all these years and we failed to recognise him...? Roll Eyes

Now, about the guitars. Just in case you failed to read, I didn't talk about the colour, I talked about the sound of the guitars. Gilby hasn't used the guitars he used with GN'R on the MC5 tour, cause he wanted to get a different sound. Now, I also said that I'm guessing that he'll use some of the classic Gibsons that he used with GN'R. And all of a sudden you start the insults and start talking about Gilby's transparent guitar...? Roll Eyes

Trust me, I know lots more than any fan who just happened to go to a gig in some town or read some fake comments somewhere online.

How old is this guy???  5?    Nah.   T
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2006, 07:33:13 PM »

Look,? what is the point of being stupid?? ? ?
I never said Gilby said Axl was crying on the phone 'Please produce my record or I will shot myself (true,? maybe that would be the best person this insame person could do).
I said 'Axl had him produce that record' - that is a FACT!? ?Read covers.
What are you nostradamus Shocked? ?or could it be too much drugs Huh
I never said Gilby doesn't have any other guitar at home,? I said what guitar he was using in the last several years.
As for you huge GNR fan,? ? everyone knows that already in the '93 tour,? Gilby used transparent one so please make me laugh and tell me what do you base your arguments upon???
He not only said Axl was a bastard who sold goods with his image and sounds on them without Gilby being able to pay for his house (how unusual,? ?your buddy Axl seems to have problems with copyright payments to former members over and over and over and over again) risking to leave entire Clarke family on the street (yeap,? according to you Gilby LOVES the guy),? ?but Axl was also a poser who would rant,? take the pictures or do whatever media asked him to.
For example,? ?Axl had a rant about Nirvana,? yet,? ?Axl NEVER said a word against Kurt outside the stage.
Please,? do me a favor.
Without any facts,? do not call anyone a liar cause that will not make you too many friends.

Well, first of all, keep on with the insults and you'll find yourself banned REALLY soon.? ok

My God, we had our insider on this board all these years and we failed to recognise him...? Roll Eyes

Now, about the guitars. Just in case you failed to read, I didn't talk about the colour, I talked about the sound of the guitars. Gilby hasn't used the guitars he used with GN'R on the MC5 tour, cause he wanted to get a different sound. Now, I also said that I'm guessing that he'll use some of the classic Gibsons that he used with GN'R. And all of a sudden you start the insults and start talking about Gilby's transparent guitar...? Roll Eyes

Nah!    5 would definatelly be too much!
Mr.  I went with him here,  I went with him there in this little country in that little country...
I didn't ask you to tell me stalker stories.
You were immature and sarcastic so you have to eat what  you cooked...
Now on to your reading problems,  which you obviously have or otherwise you would notice -

a)   I was never the one who went on about Gilby being present all the way on some crappy record.
I said Gilby was present there period.   First you correct me now you say he was present on 5 songs!? Huh
What are you?   Clown?

b)   As every elligable person on this board can see...
I said 'Gilby used in ZAGREB the RED guitar'.    I never said (I am mentioning this for the third time!),  he is not using any other.    YOU were the one who quoted me and went on to correct me.
As we all see...

I don't know where else you followed Gilby (or some other rock star) for days,  and plese don't bother writting as I am not the kind of person who is interested in such stuff (nor any other stalker/papparzzi crap) since I belive that music is there for enjoyment while being on stage, while everyone should have privacy off stage,   but I obviously don't have soooo much free time like you to make some rock star be my primary occupation for days or to argue with pro 'fan' for days who will proove me right with the facts after he is being sarcastic in the previous post ok
Other than to tell what Gilby ate,  how he slept,  what he had for breakfast or how many times he visited John,   you support all the points I mentioned in the very first post.
Therefore,  I'll go after my job and you go follow some rock 'star' in some whatsoever country on whatever continent.
Some day,   you may be able to open up a thread ' Menu' where some cooking magazine would get info on 'what stars eat'.
Good luck in browsing the restaurants ok
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2006, 07:40:08 PM »

p.s.

What proof do I have the links you are giving and the comments you are having are not fake?
REMEMBER,  I was going around stalking Gilby with the tape recorder...
Tapes can be used off the record.
I know what I say is truth,  though,  you are a bit naive.
Nevertheless,   my life is far to bussy to spend here anymore time with someone who is also bussy in a different field.
Have fun.
I'll go and cook myself a dinner. ok
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2006, 07:42:43 PM »

upps!   Typo.   Sorry,  sorry...
Don't get jelouse right away! Wink
I was gonna write ...'I WASN'T walking around...'
Peace Kiss
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2006, 02:04:08 AM »

Whenever you're proved wrong you start the insults. That's something common for you.

The proof that my links are not fake is that I have organised more than 10-12 concerts as a promoter and not a fan, including Adler's Appetite (4 times), Tommy Stinson (2 times) and Gilby Clarke once again really soon.

You haven't posted proof of what you claimed, so that ends the whole conversation for me.

So thanks for a mature conversation, you obviously can't read english or understand shit of what I'm sayin. I won't bother answering again to someone who refuses to understand just cause he/she's been proven wrong and answers with insults.

For the rest that care about Gilby Clarke, Gilby will add more dates for his European tour. At least 2 for sure.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 04:05:04 AM by Christos AG » Logged

kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2006, 02:20:01 AM »

For the rest that care about Gilby Clarke, Gilby will add more dates for his European tour. At least 2 for sure.

Finland would be awesome peace I like Gilbys sound.. he is a really talented guitarist/writer, he just didn't get a chance in Gn'R.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2006, 02:29:26 AM »

Finland would be awesome peace I like Gilbys sound.. he is a really talented guitarist/writer, he just didn't get a chance in Gn'R.

I don't know about Finland, but I'll ask and I'll let you know if something's in the works...

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2006, 04:50:40 AM »

There is a small chance for Finland on 28 or 30 of May. More info on pm.

GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2006, 09:05:49 AM »

Whenever you're proved wrong you start the insults. That's something common for you.

The proof that my links are not fake is that I have organised more than 10-12 concerts as a promoter and not a fan, including Adler's Appetite (4 times), Tommy Stinson (2 times) and Gilby Clarke once again really soon.

You haven't posted proof of what you claimed, so that ends the whole conversation for me.

So thanks for a mature conversation, you obviously can't read english or understand shit of what I'm sayin. I won't bother answering again to someone who refuses to understand just cause he/she's been proven wrong and answers with insults.

Hey buddy!
What' wrong now!?
A shortage of Hagen Dazs in Athens or something else???
Funny.
Out of all the boards where I am present (6 or 7),   only 2 people called me a liar.
One is - you  hihi   other one is an person who claimed I should proove him that Adler wrote a book cause that's not true (funny,  could it be you going around in different names?).
True,  after Metalsludge recovered that info 5 days later,  he claimed I said Adler published the book and we still don't have that evidance.
Pathetic!
Oh well,   I as you see I had manmy patience with you,  though,  I guess you can't help it.
For

1)   Unlike you,  I have been going to American schools my whole educational career so my english could be too much for ya to handle.    (You want me to proove that too?).

2)    You can't help it.   Guess Balkanic manners...

Hey pal,  listen...
Last time I send you a kiss but you claime I insulted you...
How about a deal?
I'll buy you a Hagen Dazs of your choice if you stop going after me calling me a liar?   You like it?
I'll buy you a Hagen Dazs and a Big Mac if you stop repeating basically the things I say put in a different form. OK?
OR How about THIS special offer!!!
Gilby POSTER,  Hagen Dasz,  Big Mac and Bon Jovi 'I eat Hagen Dasz with Christos' - audio confirmation for stop being a 5 year old?
Tell me what you decide.
Later Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss (if you put your mouse arrow on this smiley image,  you'll read what it means (in latin letters),   I am sorry if missinterpreted word KISS.  It is not an insult! Kiss).
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2006, 09:12:19 AM »

p.s.

If you make it to behave yourself without insulting anyone for a week(!),  I might recover a special treat for you!!
A GNR RIDER!!!
Can you imagine that!?   You could go around and eat and drink everything they had for the next 50 years day after day after day after day...  What an offer!
Or at least till Gilby,  Tommy,  Wommy or Bommy come to town and you can follow them around the restaurants again.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: