Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:37:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  gilby clark
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: gilby clark  (Read 13196 times)
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2006, 09:40:33 AM »

It's OK now, stop the insults and innuendos Croatia man. You don't need to stoop that low.

AG has proved many times to be a reliable source of information (as a PROMOTER), so calling him a stalker is quite ridiculous.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2006, 12:48:32 PM »

It's OK now, stop the insults and innuendos Croatia man. You don't need to stoop that low.

AG has proved many times to be a reliable source of information (as a PROMOTER), so calling him a stalker is quite ridiculous.

What are you getting so excited about? Huh
Talking about innuendos and insults,  think you 'll have to look back.
Till now you were very quiet while he was being rude and impolite but now you get all that excited when the STALKER is getting it back!?  I don't know what's your problem,  though as you see,  as a results of his insults I was sending him kisses and kisses are NOT rude!  Sorry,  he got you on the wrong path...
But hey,  if he can't behave,  doesn't mean I have to use his foul language,  I'  ll always send him a kiss as a sign of piece and friendship.
Don't know...  Guess he is angry nobody is interesting in his 'I follow rock stars 24 a day' stories...
Nevertheless,  as I don't wish to be stalked by restaurant visiting rock star stalkers,  I kindly offer him to buy him an Hagen Dasz and the offer stands.
If it worked for MC 5 to get him of their back,  why not?
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2006, 01:03:05 PM »

You know damn well what kind of innuendos I'm talking about. "I can speak proper English and you can't, oh oh oh".

I stayed out of this til now because I thought AG was able to defend himself, but since he's decided to keep quiet and you keep replying to yourself in an apparent attempt to get a reaction, I stepped in. And by the way, he wasn't impolite at all, just assertive.

Fact is, AG is not a stalker but a promoter. If you fail to see the difference between the two or choose to believe something else, it's your own problem. He probably doesn't give a fuck either way  hihi

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2006, 01:29:58 PM »

You know damn well what kind of innuendos I'm talking about. "I can speak proper English and you can't, oh oh oh".

I stayed out of this til now because I thought AG was able to defend himself, but since he's decided to keep quiet and you keep replying to yourself in an apparent attempt to get a reaction, I stepped in. And by the way, he wasn't impolite at all, just assertive.

Fact is, AG is not a stalker but a promoter. If you fail to see the difference between the two or choose to believe something else, it's your own problem. He probably doesn't give a fuck either way  hihi

ok

Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2006, 04:06:06 PM »

Why don't you just discuss Gilby's tour and his music?

Do you know what band he will have on this tour?

DEBORAH
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2006, 04:34:52 PM »

Fact is, AG is not a stalker but a promoter. If you fail to see the difference between the two or choose to believe something else, it's your own problem. He probably doesn't give a fuck either way? hihi

ok

I don`t understand, are you all stupid or what?
Do you think that Gilby would say something he really means when a recording device is stuck under his nose?Huh?
It is a well known fact that media exposed people tend to say everything that they do not actually mean when they are being quoted. Of course he wouldn`t say I hate Axl, knowing that it could be on the cover of a newspaper tomorrow. So I say it is more reliable what he said to GNR Croatia in an informal conversation than what he said to the microphone. And it doesn`t matter whether you have it recorded or not. On the contrary, the fact that you have it recorded proves that it was most probably a false statement.
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2006, 05:03:03 PM »

Fact is, AG is not a stalker but a promoter. If you fail to see the difference between the two or choose to believe something else, it's your own problem. He probably doesn't give a fuck either way? hihi

Why do I have a feeling you 2 know each other Huh
You know what's sad?     
I thought he could defend himself too,  yet that was obviously rofl rofl hihi rofl hihi hihi Grin Cheesy rofl hihi
Looks like he ain't too much of a man when it comes to being hit back...
Did you also have a Hagen Dasz?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2006, 05:30:46 PM »

Look "Deborah" or GNR Croatia whatever you wanna be called, either you quit it or I'll ban both or your usernames.

Who do you think you're fooling by registering with another username to defend yourself?  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2006, 08:22:55 PM »

Look "Deborah" or GNR Croatia whatever you wanna be called, either you quit it or I'll ban both or your usernames.

Who do you think you're fooling by registering with another username to defend yourself?  hihi

/jarmo

Can't say I didn't see this coming when I read the post...

ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2006, 07:37:11 AM »

Why don't you just discuss Gilby's tour and his music?

Do you know what band he will have on this tour?

Chad from faster pussycat will be drumming on the uk and european tour. His other band motochrist are also on the bill.

Source: email from chad a few days ago.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: