Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:22:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Adler "addled" again
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adler "addled" again  (Read 21403 times)
johnboy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: June 15, 2006, 09:44:30 AM »

From UK gossip email Popbitch...

Guns n' Roses hit the headlines last week for
    their delayed London gigs, onstage oxygen
    tanks and much partying. But their behaviour
    had nothing on former drummer Steven Adler's
    recent UK tour with his new band Adler's
    Appetite. He was supported by rocker
    Adam Bomb who claims:

* Adler used to borrow Bomb's phone to call
    his mother, "screaming at her like a child"
    and accusing her of wanting him dead so she
    could get his money.

* Hurt his wrist when he tried to inject cocaine
    into it but completely missed the vein.

* Smoked crack at his gig at Camden Underworld,
    then offered a crew member 200 pounds to
    beat up the dealer to get more.

* Drank two bottles of Jagermeister every day.

* Got thrown out of a 24 hour Tesco superstore
    at 3am for refusing to wear shoes.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 09:48:56 AM »

This be old news.

Full interview
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 09:52:53 AM »

^ altough he smoked pot and drank Jagermeister the rest isn't true. That stuff about injecting cocain into the wrist missing the vain is bullshit aswell... remember there was a copy of the doctor/hospital status released on the internet about his injuries to proove it back then.

You can say what you want about Adler, but Adam Bomb is not a reliable source. He's a sneaky little fucker who takes advantage of people, ripping them off. And this is also claimed by the tribute band musicians who played/hung out with him. Remember how he said Izzy called him and wanted to see how Steven was doing, he said Izzy wanted to check out Steven on behalve of Axl for a GN'R reunion. I think that says it all Roll Eyes

And I don't understand why you post that shit here...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 02:54:26 PM »

Tell Adam Bomb to bring back the fuckin cowbell and stop stealing shit...

That won't make him famous...

Adler might have a problem with his health (which makes him act like an asshole) but he's not a bad person.

Adam Bomb is bad.

slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 03:56:05 PM »

adler will never learn

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 11:35:56 AM »

I am amazed each and every time IzzyDutch jumps to Steven's defense.  It is quite obvious that, if he knows Steven at all, it is on a very superficial level.  Steven has those knots all over his wrists from missing when he was shooting up and the one displayed in the photos alleging he closed his wrist in a van door looks identical to his other missed veins.  Steven is only a "nice" guy if you hang with him for 2 or 3 minutes.  Any kind of long term time spent with him and he will steal from you, he becomes incredibly violent and he always, and I mean always, calls his mommy and either begs her for money or accuses her of wanting him dead so she and his brothers can get his money - which frankly is not much. 

Steven WAS a great drummer, he is now just an egocentric, down and out addict.  I can't imagine any musician with the smallest amount of self-esteem wanting to play with Steven, its just an invitation for disaster. 

And please, don't get all up in my face saying I have a grudge against Steven - the truth is, I know Steven and have first-hand, long-term experience being with him. 

IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 02:16:02 PM »

^ And I'm not amazed you reply in a SA topic again. You've got 28 posts and all of them are posted every time Steven gets badmouthed. You're bitter about him and it's pretty obvious.
Origen
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 05:07:53 PM »

I'm sure Adler got up to some? "fun" on his European tour, but the a quarter (maybe even more) of what Adam Bomb is saying is probably False, especially becasue it came from Adam Bombs mouth.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 05:10:19 PM by Origen » Logged
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 11:24:32 AM »

^ And I'm not amazed you reply in a SA topic again. You've got 28 posts and all of them are posted every time Steven gets badmouthed. You're bitter about him and it's pretty obvious.

I post about Steven because I have personal knowledge of what he is like - its not a guess, its not conjecture - it obviously is not what you want to know - you want to believe he is something he is not - oh well. 
IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 12:44:50 PM »

I post about Steven because I have personal knowledge of what he is like - its not a guess, its not conjecture - it obviously is not what you want to know - you want to believe he is something he is not - oh well.?

You have no idea what I believe cause unlike you stated I do not jump to Steven's defense everytime. For example his decisions early this year ruined a good future for his band. But you on the other hand are very bitter about him cause of personal reasons which I think you should keep to yourself because it's private. And it seems to me every person who's been treated badly by a person is likely to avoid that person and not talk about him/her trying to leave it all behind, but not you.. Wether you like Steven or not Adam Bomb is a nasty manipulate lier who can't be trusted.

And anyways, this is a music forum/section and that's what counts really. Neither these stupid gossip posts from Metal Sludge or your private details about what has been done to you (if it's true, cause this is the internet) belong here.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 12:46:29 PM by IzzyDutch » Logged
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 01:08:13 PM »

I post about Steven because I have personal knowledge of what he is like - its not a guess, its not conjecture - it obviously is not what you want to know - you want to believe he is something he is not - oh well. 

You have no idea what I believe cause unlike you stated I do not jump to Steven's defense everytime. For example his decisions early this year ruined a good future for his band. But you on the other hand are very bitter about him cause of personal reasons which I think you should keep to yourself because it's private. And it seems to me every person who's been treated badly by a person is likely to avoid that person and not talk about him/her trying to leave it all behind, but not you.. Wether you like Steven or not Adam Bomb is a nasty manipulate lier who can't be trusted.

And anyways, this is a music forum/section and that's what counts really. Neither these stupid gossip posts from Metal Sludge or your private details about what has been done to you (if it's true, cause this is the internet) belong here.

Im actually pretty interested in how Steven has allegedly affronted him. Sure its goss, but what the hell. The internet is full of trash talk.
IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 01:12:59 PM »

Im actually pretty interested in how Steven has allegedly affronted him. Sure its goss, but what the hell. The internet is full of trash talk.

Then visit MetalSludge and not this place Wink
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 01:14:55 PM »

Then visit MetalSludge and not this place Wink

Dude, its a board about the ex-members of GN'R. Of course this is the place for first hand stories about dealings with them.
IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 01:18:24 PM »

As far as I know this is a music forum.. and all this gossip stuff about Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven is spam and getting old.
darkmonth
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2006, 05:20:33 AM »

I am amazed each and every time IzzyDutch jumps to Steven's defense.  It is quite obvious that, if he knows Steven at all, it is on a very superficial level.  Steven has those knots all over his wrists from missing when he was shooting up and the one displayed in the photos alleging he closed his wrist in a van door looks identical to his other missed veins.  Steven is only a "nice" guy if you hang with him for 2 or 3 minutes.  Any kind of long term time spent with him and he will steal from you, he becomes incredibly violent and he always, and I mean always, calls his mommy and either begs her for money or accuses her of wanting him dead so she and his brothers can get his money - which frankly is not much. 

Steven WAS a great drummer, he is now just an egocentric, down and out addict.  I can't imagine any musician with the smallest amount of self-esteem wanting to play with Steven, its just an invitation for disaster. 

And please, don't get all up in my face saying I have a grudge against Steven - the truth is, I know Steven and have first-hand, long-term experience being with him. 

Go away Axl ... Smiley
DaBrookman
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2006, 06:50:39 PM »

I post about Steven because I have personal knowledge of what he is like - its not a guess, its not conjecture - it obviously is not what you want to know - you want to believe he is something he is not - oh well.?

...no fury like a woman scorned. But this one ...living to regret it (clearly). Still, I like her better than all these other dickwads who just talk out their asshole! LOL
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 11:38:06 AM »

...no fury like a woman scorned. But this one ...living to regret it (clearly). Still, I like her better than all these other dickwads who just talk out their asshole! LOL

Izzy - as you stated I do not know what you "believe," nor do you know how I "feel," so perhaps you should stop trying to hone your psychic skills on me.  Additionally, if I had something "nice" to say about Steven I'm sure you would be all happy and smiling instead of telling me I should keep my information to myself.  And really, does anyone that really knows Steven come on here and say nice things about him?  Not that I recall, but you're right I don't spend my day reading all the posts on this Board or any other GnR boards.  I do thank you though for caring enough to look up my statistics - some people just get under your skin, eh? 

IzzyDutch
VIP

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 11:59:32 AM »

^

Izzy - as you stated I do not know what you "believe," nor do you know how I "feel," so perhaps you should stop trying to hone your psychic skills on me.

You got my point.

Not that I recall, but you're right I don't spend my day reading all the posts on this Board or any other GnR boards.? I do thank you though for caring enough to look up my statistics - some people just get under your skin, eh?
?

It literally takes two seconds to see the statics, but you're welcome. Since you don't read and post on GN'R forums much, that only prooves that you're bitter about him since you actually do take the trouble to post all that bitching stuff about him.

Additionally, if I had something "nice" to say about Steven I'm sure you would be all happy and smiling instead of telling me I should keep my information to myself. And really, does anyone that really knows Steven come on here and say nice things about him?

There aren't people who actually know Izzy, Duff, Axl or Slash that post nice things about them here either. Just fans, not even ex-girlfriends of the bandmembers? Wink
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2006, 01:34:51 PM »

^

Izzy - as you stated I do not know what you "believe," nor do you know how I "feel," so perhaps you should stop trying to hone your psychic skills on me.

You got my point.

But, did you get mine??

Not that I recall, but you're right I don't spend my day reading all the posts on this Board or any other GnR boards.? I do thank you though for caring enough to look up my statistics - some people just get under your skin, eh?
?

• It literally takes two seconds to see the statics, but you're welcome. Since you don't read and post on GN'R forums much, that only prooves that you're bitter about him since you actually do take the trouble to post all that bitching stuff about him.

Maybe less, but the mere fact that you did it indicates that you are willing to doing whatever you can in an effort to prop up your opinions.?

Additionally, if I had something "nice" to say about Steven I'm sure you would be all happy and smiling instead of telling me I should keep my information to myself. And really, does anyone that really knows Steven come on here and say nice things about him?

• There aren't people who actually know Izzy, Duff, Axl or Slash that post nice things about them here either. Just fans, not even ex-girlfriends of the bandmembers? Wink

Actually, you are incorrect on that one, but that's okay.?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 01:41:51 PM by pugdog1987 » Logged
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2006, 05:10:28 PM »

Izzy - as you stated I do not know what you "believe," nor do you know how I "feel," so perhaps you should stop trying to hone your psychic skills on me.  Additionally, if I had something "nice" to say about Steven I'm sure you would be all happy and smiling instead of telling me I should keep my information to myself.  And really, does anyone that really knows Steven come on here and say nice things about him?  Not that I recall, but you're right I don't spend my day reading all the posts on this Board or any other GnR boards.  I do thank you though for caring enough to look up my statistics - some people just get under your skin, eh?

I don't doubt your story, but honestly, what are you getting out of this? Is this some sort of revenge on Steven?

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: