Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:54:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Adler's Appetite Tour 2010 - 2011
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adler's Appetite Tour 2010 - 2011  (Read 37219 times)
widevu
Headliner

I used to do a little

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2011, 01:29:22 PM »

Review of the show in Roeselare, Belgium:

Verlichte Geest, Roeselare
2011-02-09

Another sold-out night it was, when Knock Out Kaine (UK) and Adler's Appetite rained down on Roeselare.

Considering the crowd's response and the show itself, I believe this will be a hard one to top (and I'm sure all present will agree).

Knock Out Kaine warmed the people up, and then some! No opening band could have done a better job at clearing the stage for the Hollywood legends.

They walk the revival walk with full force, not giving a flying fuck about trends or hypes, playing good old hard rock n' roll, no compromise made at any point.

Knock Out Kaine was a show worthy of a proper own gig, although their material is not nearly known enough around these parts. Check out http://www.myspace.com/knockoutkaine and you'll figure it out, they've got the qualities to make it in the big league.

After this veritable rock feast, all eyes turned to the stage to see the main act. Noone more than Steven Adler was about to grace us with his presence.

In a set that was filled to the brim with Appetite For Destruction classics, it's needless to say that all hell broke loose.

"It's So Easy", "Nightrain", "My Michelle", "Mr. Brownstone", "Rocket Queen", they all passed and took our breath away. Steven's drumming was as tight as ever, the band performed like a jackhammer from hell and the atmosphere was just perfect.

In a bar with the size of a handkerchief, this is the embodiment of rock n' roll: sweat, front-to-back singing, everybody got a piece of the action, and it looked like it went down well with the band also.

Spread throughout the all-GN'R set, we got a taste of what Adler's Appetite can and will bring also. "Stardog", "Fading" and "Alive" were presented live as well as on a limited edition European EP, and they rocked our tits off. Check out the Steven Adler interview for further info on that.

Closing the set down with the inevitable classic "Welcome To The Jungle", this was nothing short of the perfect show. We got the opportunity to sit down with Steven afterwards, but upon returning, the bar was not empty at all.

Everybody wanted a piece of Hollywood's golden boy, signatures and photos all around, everybody got their little hang-out with the stars.

If this is the level of enthusiasm in the bands and dedication in the fans we're getting in this "revival", I'm all in...

http://www.sleazenation.be/concert-reviews/198-knock-out-kaine--adlers-appetite-concert-review.html

APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2011, 01:35:23 PM »

ADLER'S APPETITE: Romagnano Sesia Footage Available - Feb. 9, 2011

Video footage of ADLER'S APPETITE ? the band led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler ? performing on February 5, 2011 at Rock 'n' Roll Arena in Romagnano Sesia, Italy can be viewed below.

The group's setlist was as follows:

01. Reckless Life (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
02. Nightrain (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
03. Out Ta Get Me (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
04. My Michelle (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
05. Stardog
06. Civil War (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
07. Mr. Brownstone (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
08. Fading
09. Rocket Queen (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
10. Sweet Child O' Mine (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
11. Alive

Encore:

12. Paradise City (GUNS N' ROSES cover)
13. Welcome To The Jungle (GUNS N' ROSES cover)

Videos: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=153682

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
Galileo
Headliner

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2011, 02:54:20 PM »

Mr. Brownstone, Kerkrade
2011-02-10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2RdtbqGo6s
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:58:10 PM by Galileo » Logged
Slash2baz
Headliner

http://www.slashfrance.net

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2011, 05:53:13 PM »

Vaureal, FRANCE 11/02/2011

It's so easy
Nightrain
Out ta Get Me
My Michelle
Stardog
Civil War
Mr Brownstone
Fading
Rocket Queen
Sweet Child O? Mine
Alive

Paradise City
Welcome To The Jungle

Nightrain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDN4V4iK5hg

My Michelle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jqh6cf-UHg
 ok

Axl Z
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2011, 02:51:29 PM »

Ipswich has just been annouced today, not too far up the road from me and looking at the site tickets are ?11.50!
Rude not to go really - Stevens the only original member I've never seen live so I'm so there!
 peace

2002 - Docklands Arena, London
2006 - Hammersmith Apollo, London
2006 - Wembley Arena, London
2010 - O2 Arena, London
2017 - Olympic Park, London
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2011, 09:41:29 PM »

STEVEN ADLER, CHIP Z'NUFF Interviewed On 'Classic Rock And Metal Podcast' (Audio) - Feb. 23, 2011

Oliver Barnes of the "Classic Rock And Metal Podcast" recently conducted an interview with former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler and bassist Chip Z'Nuff, both currently touring with ADLER'S APPETITE.

ADLER'S APPETITE is now in the U.K. for a series of shows mixing both GUNS N' ROSES and new material and the pair discuss their recent sell-out jaunt in Europe, the new material and the new lease of life they're finding on the road.

An excerpt from the interview can be heard using the audio player below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/index.aspx

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2011, 08:44:58 PM »

ADLER'S APPETITE: Sutton Footage Available - Feb. 27, 2011

Video footage of ADLER'S APPETITE ? the band led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler ? performing on February 25, 2011 at The Diamond in Sutton, United Kingdom can be viewed below.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=154621

AndyM
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2011, 04:41:30 AM »

Went to the gig on Thursday night in Grimsby at the Yardbirds - the band were fantastic and Steve did a great job - I even got to shake his hand!!  He really looked happy!
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2011, 08:24:01 AM »

Went to york. was a great show. after the show the whole band came out and signed stuff ans posed for photos in the club.
BumbleBuzz
Rocker

Guns N' Roses Strong Since 1999!

« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2011, 07:40:06 AM »

Went to york. was a great show. after the show the whole band came out and signed stuff ans posed for photos in the club.

Yeah it was a great show, drove from Newcastle to be there, well worth it alright

Did you get any footage on the night?

2006.06.09 - Dublin, Ireland
2006.07.29 - London, England
2010.09.01 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.17 - Dublin, Ireland
2012.05.23 - Newcastle, England
2017.07.17 - London, England
ckgent
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2011, 11:49:51 AM »

Yeah it was a great show, drove from Newcastle to be there, well worth it alright

Did you get any footage on the night?

just shitty phone stuff, no good to post. i got the train from edinburgh for it.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2011, 02:10:24 PM »

From Steven Adler:

#Adlersappetite back on the road in May!! Visit www.adlersappetiteonline.com for all tour info!! Smiley Smiley Smiley. @stevenadlersite

about 14 hours ago via ?berSocial

w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2011, 05:33:13 AM »

This isn't from his tour but Steven came out last night and played with Steel Panther

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2011, 02:32:55 PM »

See, I love Steven to bits. But he should never associate himself with bands like Steel Panther. They are notoriusly a "joke" band, and it can't be good to be seen with them, if your an ex member of a legendary band.  Cool

I really do believe that if Steven, treated himself more maturely and acted more responsibly like Duff. Then alot more people would have respect for him, and maybe he would draw bigger crowds.  ok

Steven doesn't realise how much he is valued and looked up to from fans and musicians alike. But it's the stuff like Celebrity Rehab and playing with bands like Steel Panther, which puts him in that category of "has been" or "washed up rocker".

I certainly don't think of Steven like that because I know his personality from being a hardcore GN'R fan. But other people might see him as someone who doesn't value himself and wants to play with anyone and everyone to stay credible. Tongue
LongGoneDay
VIP

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2011, 03:48:24 PM »

See, I love Steven to bits. But he should never associate himself with bands like Steel Panther. They are notoriusly a "joke" band, and it can't be good to be seen with them, if your an ex member of a legendary band.  Cool

I really do believe that if Steven, treated himself more maturely and acted more responsibly like Duff. Then alot more people would have respect for him, and maybe he would draw bigger crowds.  ok

Steven doesn't realise how much he is valued and looked up to from fans and musicians alike. But it's the stuff like Celebrity Rehab and playing with bands like Steel Panther, which puts him in that category of "has been" or "washed up rocker".

I certainly don't think of Steven like that because I know his personality from being a hardcore GN'R fan. But other people might see him as someone who doesn't value himself and wants to play with anyone and everyone to stay credible. Tongue

He's out there having fun, or seems to be, and that's all that matters. There is nobody in Guns N' Roses, past or present that's immune to the perception of being "washed up". Nothing is going to change the fact that he played on one of the greatest rock records ever made. Why should he worry what people think of him? Especially people like us, that he doesn't even know exist.
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »

This isn't from his tour but Steven came out last night and played with Steel Panther

Thanks for the photos.  Here's a video:

Steel Panther with Steven Adler - Sweet Child O Mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_qi_xtjFJk

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2011, 07:37:40 PM »

He's out there having fun, or seems to be, and that's all that matters. There is nobody in Guns N' Roses, past or present that's immune to the perception of being "washed up". Nothing is going to change the fact that he played on one of the greatest rock records ever made. Why should he worry what people think of him? Especially people like us, that he doesn't even know exist.

I just want Steven to make wise decisions, and to keep his self worth in the process.

Sebastian Bach has stated that he thinks Steel Panther is a joke. So if Savage Animal thinks that, then it must be true, right.  hihi

I really want the best for Steven, and I do actually agree with most of your sentiments.  Smiley
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #57 on: April 14, 2011, 02:02:32 PM »

From Steven Adler:

Big announcement coming soon!! Smiley Smiley Smiley.

Here is a Rehearsal photo! Smiley

http://plixi.com/p/92242145

Wow! Just watched this guy on @YouTube ! http://t.co/ON5m9sK .. What do u guys think? Smiley YESTERDAYS - Guns 'n' Roses - (cover)

Trist805
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2011, 09:15:05 PM »

From Steven Adler:

Wow! Just watched this guy on @YouTube ! http://t.co/ON5m9sK .. What do u guys think? Smiley YESTERDAYS - Guns 'n' Roses - (cover)

Wow!  That guy is awesome!   I love it!  He sings really well. 
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2011, 09:44:30 AM »

Steel Panther with Steven Adler - Sweet Child O Mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_qi_xtjFJk

^^ Same singer as in this video with Steel Panther

ADLER'S APPETITE Rehearsing With ACES 'N' EIGHTS Singer - Apr. 18, 2011

ADLER'S APPETITE ? the band led by former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler ? has been rehearsing with singer Patrick Stone of ACES 'N' EIGHTS following the recent departure of Rick Stitch.

Adler and Stone joined STEEL PANTHER on stage last Monday, April 11 at the House Of Blues in West Hollywood, California to perform the GUNS N' ROSES classic "Sweet Child O' Mine" (see video below). In addition, the entire ADLER'S APPETITE band ? including Stone ? played three songs at the '80s Rockers For Japan benefit concert on Saturday, April 16 at Harper's in Tarzana, California.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=156945

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: