Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:02:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  So Buckethead Is Really Out of the Band Right?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So Buckethead Is Really Out of the Band Right?  (Read 2491 times)
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« on: May 07, 2006, 06:30:05 AM »

Hey for those of you who managed to get through that interview with those DJs and summarize what was said, after reading I got the impression that Axl made it clear that there is a new, currently unnamed guitarist and it is no one from the past...that means Buckethead escaped from GnR right? Those DJs were so annoying and kiss ass I couldn't handle more than 2 parts of the 6...but I did read the summaries from various folks...does anyone care to confirm or deny what specifically was said...and that Buckethead has escaped from GNR?
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 07:34:46 AM »

To me it was clear that Buckethead had really left when I broke the news on the board about him not being at RiR.....

The interview didn't really bring any news, I was suprised though how quick the subject was dropped and how Axl seemed to not really want to go into details...

-PEACE-

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 12:47:35 PM »

Those DJs were so annoying and kiss ass I couldn't handle more than 2 parts of the 6...

Umm, maybe they were just excited to meet the guy who rarely does radio interviews in person? Roll Eyes

Oh and yes, Axl said they have a guitar player, but wouldn't say who. I guess that'll be revealed in less than a week.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 02:09:19 PM »

Thanks!!! ok
ThatGuy
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 12:05:05 PM »

isnt there a possibility axl could be saying it is no one from the past just to make it more of a suprise on the 12th?

imagine this, top rolled down, 4 pumps of l.a. looks in your hair, crusing down the highway, getting roadhead while jamming You Could Be Mine!
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 06:11:16 AM »

isnt there a possibility axl could be saying it is no one from the past just to make it more of a suprise on the 12th?

No he wouldn't lie about it. He just wouldn't mention it. He did confirm later that Buckethead is out of the band. Remember the "whole different world" bit. In fact he confirmed he left in 2004 in the press release. So why are people still speculating whether or not he's still in the band if its obvious he's gone. It's also obvious its not Slash, Gilby Clarke or Paul Huge so of course its not anyone from the past. Ok, it could be Izzy but why would he say "I can't say anything now", and then later say Izzy might turn up at a number of shows! Therefore he wasn't talking about Izzy. Therefore you can already work out its not anyone from the past.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: