Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:02:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Celebrity Guns Fans
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Celebrity Guns Fans  (Read 84088 times)
Clarepants
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2005, 11:33:13 PM »

And I forgot Michael Jackson is a Slash fan so I'm assuming he's a GNR fan too.  That performance in the MTV awards in 95 with slash was sick  hihi
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2005, 03:15:55 AM »

Ricky Martin had his top 10 videos of all time on MTV once (back when he was popular) and for #2 he had November Rain (#1 was his own "Livin La Vida Loca" video). Right after talking about the video he was like "Come back to us Axl...."

Sum 41 and a bunch of other young punk bands cite GNR as an influence. Days of the New and Buckcherry spoke highly of GNR.

Ozzy and Sharon like GNR. I think I read a quote where Ozzy was talking about axl and said "I love his music and his voice but the man has serious problems."? Embarrassed

That's the second best Ozzy quote ever. The best is, "I don't want kids taking drugs and saying, Ozzy did it and he turned out ok'" Doesn't seem like much, but imagine Ozzy struggling to say it.

If you think Ozzy turned out, "ok"....You have bigger problems than drugs, actually you'd have to be on drugs to think Ozzy turned out ok.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2005, 06:08:12 AM »

Ricky Martin had his top 10 videos of all time on MTV once (back when he was popular) and for #2 he had November Rain (#1 was his own "Livin La Vida Loca" video). Right after talking about the video he was like "Come back to us Axl...."

Sum 41 and a bunch of other young punk bands cite GNR as an influence. Days of the New and Buckcherry spoke highly of GNR.

Ozzy and Sharon like GNR. I think I read a quote where Ozzy was talking about axl and said "I love his music and his voice but the man has serious problems."? Embarrassed

That's the second best Ozzy quote ever. The best is, "I don't want kids taking drugs and saying, Ozzy did it and he turned out ok'" Doesn't seem like much, but imagine Ozzy struggling to say it.

If you think Ozzy turned out, "ok"....You have bigger problems than drugs, actually you'd have to be on drugs to think Ozzy turned out ok.

rofl cool quote, at least he admits that he's pretty fucked i guess...

except, he do have a nice family, a bunch of cash and is still rocking his fucking ass off.... but yeah, fine is taking it a bit too long hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Elrothiel
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2005, 07:22:18 PM »

Ben Stiller - his character in a recent movie called "Our House" was called Alex Rose. Drew Barrymore was also in the movie, and she's a fan, so it could just have been her doing (BTW, her character's last name in the movie was Hendricks).
And Scott Weiland! Hehehe! Well, he's trying to be Axl! That's gotta account for SOME kind of fan-like behaviour!
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2005, 07:36:38 PM »

One of the writers of the tv show "The West Wing"?  There's a character named "Will Bailey" 

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Elrothiel
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2005, 03:13:19 PM »

I read in "Love & Death the Murder of Kurt Cobain" that his favorite alias when checking into hotels and stuff was in fact Bill Bailey. He used Sid Vicious's real name a couple of times, but apparantly Bill Bailey was his favorite.
Straaaange....
PauloMacca83
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2005, 09:52:49 AM »

In light of Chris Martin Of Coldplays recent admission that he's patiently waiting for a guns CD, can anyone think of any other celeb guns fans?

I know its a bit of a daft post but lets get a list goin!

Heres a few

Bryan Adams - "The best rock band Ive ever heard or seen live"
Brian May
Roger Taylor
Tamara Beckworth (she's an 'it' girl in the uk)

I know freddie mercury hated Guns and personally wanted to spit in the face of axl rose for his views on homosexuality.
usurper
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2005, 10:04:41 AM »

I heard Freddie Mercury liked Axl Rose, thats what I heard on tv.

Elton Johns a fan... he said so on VH1, he also said to Axl to get his act together and release the album
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2005, 10:15:03 AM »

Otherwise the rest of Queen wouldn't have picked Axl to sing 2 of their best known songs in tribute to freddie?
Litti10
Headliner

Here Today...Gone To Yesterday

« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2005, 12:09:27 PM »

I think the singer from Coldplay does or so i read
RichardNixon
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2005, 03:00:54 PM »

About Freddie Mercury:

How would you feel if you were dying of AIDS and heard "One In A Million." Not trying to start that racism/GN'R thing up again, as that's a dead horse topic, but I can understand why Freddie Mercury would hate GN'R.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2005, 04:05:36 PM »

George Seifert, former head coach of the San Francisco 49ers. When the team was gonna play a big game at another team's stadium, he would blare GNR music to simulate the crowd noise. He was a huge fan. I remember on a sports show back in the early 90's , he kept talking about GNR so much, the reporter had to change the line of questioning. LMAO!!

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2005, 05:09:29 PM »

I think George Bush was a GNR fan...    (he liked beers)

Just imagine Axl is among us reading these kinda things ... it would be interesting...  hehe
RichardNixon
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2005, 12:21:11 AM »

I think George Bush was a GNR fan...? ? (he liked beers)

Just imagine Axl is among us reading these kinda things ... it would be interesting...? hehe

George Bush 41 or 43? Where did you hear that? I think President Bush is more of a Country music fan.
parisrocks
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2005, 12:59:14 AM »

Darryl Strawberry

He, my uncle Marcus, and my Dad all used to hang out back in the late 80's in St. Pete, Florida.
Well, I can clearly recall being in a penthouse w/ them doing rails while GN'R played.

Ah, childhood memories.
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2005, 07:11:25 AM »

spam, some in turbonegro, sure you like watch ear? Roll Eyes

other norwegian celeb guns fans are:

Asgeir Borgemoen, some of the guys in Seigmen, and of course there is comedian Alex Rosen that has taken a norwegian version of Axl Roses name. I dont know if his sister Kristin Halvorsen, a norwegian politician is a fan. Probably not
slashluvver
Opening Act

MUAHAHAHAHA......

« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2005, 08:56:55 AM »

i think robbie williams is too...ive seen him wear a slash t-shirt and attempt the snake dance axl does!

Yeah...apparently he's a huge Slash fan...  rofl
Not entirely sure Slash returns the sentiment though...can't say I blame him really  hihi

I <3 Slash
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2005, 09:58:36 AM »

I know freddie mercury hated Guns and personally wanted to spit in the face of axl rose for his views on homosexuality.

I don't believe that's true.  I seem to remember Axl saying once around the FM Tribute that he had met Freddie before he died, and he talked about how nice he was. 
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2005, 03:49:55 PM »

I read in VG today ( norways biggest newspaper ) that Ole Gunnar Solskj?r who is playing on Manchester United FC usually listens to GNR when united is in the gym.
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2005, 04:30:38 PM »

No FX . They played for free at the Leeds festival to see Gn'R (the singer mentioned that the mgmt told them they could book No FX only for the Reading festival since they were out of money after paying Gn'R for Leeds, so they decided to play Leeds for free because they wanted to see Axl).

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: