Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:51:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  VR (House of Blues Myrtle Beach Dec 7th) Couple Questions.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR (House of Blues Myrtle Beach Dec 7th) Couple Questions.  (Read 2075 times)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« on: November 15, 2004, 09:18:25 AM »

I'm rolling down there to check the guys out.  Now on to the fun stuff... I have seen STP there when they played for over 3 hours and Scott said the month after in Rolling Stone that he loves Myrtle Beach and he does try to get there anytime he can.  They closed the doors to the club afterward and Scott and the boys from STP mingled with fans for hours.  Which is unheard of for those guys.  This was when #4 came out.  The question for the guys on here that have seen them live is what is the average time that they are on stage and are they still doing the GNR/STP songs and have they played YGNR and LTA live yet.  Basically what am I to expect.  I'm not to keen on the new album but of course GNR are my favorite band and so are STP.  I know I won't be disappointed... just want some feedback from my brothas and sistas on this board. And to know I didn't waste $50 bucks. Thanks.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2004, 08:37:18 AM »

fan review

http://vr.belowempty.com/concerts/2004/041207_MyrtleBeachSC.php
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2004, 02:30:24 PM »

Kick ass show last night.  The opening band Luna Halo was pretty good as well.  The lead singer reminded me alot of Jeff Buckley.  VR came on about 9:30pm.  We were getting a little restless because it took them an hour to hit the stage.  even though everything was set up in advance.  To anyone who is worried that Scott might still be using, dont.  The man was all over the place and had the crowd by the balls.  Slash and the fellas were phenominal.  Slash and Dave trading off solos were friggin awesome as well.  Dave is a excellent guitar player who most people dont appreciate.  I wish they played a little longer since the tickets were $60 but fuck it.  Well worth the money.  did not play surrender.  Which doesn't bother me.  The only part of the show which rubbed me the wrong way was when Scott did a bit of the Serpintine during Brownstone.  But hell, I got over it.  Anyways I suck at these reviews, I don't care for Contraband to terribly much.  I went to see fucking legends perform.  But I will say that live I was singin along to every song off that album last night.  One of the best shows i've seen.  And trust me I've been to more than I can remember.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: