Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 03:29:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  EAST RUTHERFORD
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: EAST RUTHERFORD  (Read 8067 times)
thinizzzy
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2004, 02:51:04 AM »

I was at the show as well, came away with the same impression as most that posted.  VR was real disappointing, I saw them in Philly and it was fuckin great.  Duff probably did have technical problems cuz I didn't think they sounded too well.  Slash seemed to be drowned out compared to other shows I've seen him at. 

I'm not a Korn fan either but they were definetly better considering they played over an hour of singles that everyone knew and were real heavy( even though every song sounded the same).  VR should've went on before Korn it didn't seem to fit after them all the energy from the crowd was dead.  They played all non-singles which about 85% of the crowd didn't know for the first half of the show, (I literally looked around the whole arena during STB and absolutely no one was moving at all everyone was a zombie standing there) which even took the energy out of me.  It didn't help either after watchin Korn to see Weiland prancing around in an orange tiedye half shirt and a gay biker cop hat on either.(lol, y does he where that dumb outfit at every concert? rant) I wouldn't go to one of those k-rock shows again i thought it sucked compared to the philly show i saw.  Yea and fuck those k-rock djs, they're all fuckin dorks.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: