Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:15:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227933 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses in Italy?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses in Italy?  (Read 4554 times)
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« on: February 12, 2009, 01:52:29 PM »

Guns?n Roses suoneranno in Italia per i loro ?Chinese Democracy Tour 2009″

Lo ha confermato in un?intervista Andrea Pironi della ?Live? il quale ha dichiarato che quasi sicuramente i Guns n Roses faranno parte di un evento italiano organizzato a Milano dalla sua agenzia in un periodo compreso tra maggio e giugno 2009.
S? come ti avevo gi? detto li portiamo in Italia tra maggio e giugno, stiamo cercando di trovare l?accordo per la data e per il posto, se sar? disponibile il Forum di Assago andremo l?, altrimenti considereremo l?ipotesi Idroscalo, al momento comunque non posso dirti altro perch? le cose sono in evoluzione, ho giusto finito di parlare a riguardo prima di sentire te.?

Restate Sintonizzati per l?ufficialit?.
http://www.therockblog.net/2009/02/guns-n-roses-chinese-democracy-tour-2009-in-italia-a-milano/

I don't know italian (maybe somebody who speak the language can help) but this article says that Andrea Pironi said that probably Guns N' Roses will appear on Italy in "Il Forum Di Assago" this summer.

"quasi sicuramente" is more than "probably" but i don't know how translate it.

Thanks dibu from gnrla.com.ar

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:55:12 PM by Ulises » Logged

Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »

Guns?n Roses suoneranno in Italia per i loro ?Chinese Democracy Tour 2009″

Lo ha confermato in un?intervista Andrea Pironi della ?Live? il quale ha dichiarato che quasi sicuramente i Guns n Roses faranno parte di un evento italiano organizzato a Milano dalla sua agenzia in un periodo compreso tra maggio e giugno 2009.
S? come ti avevo gi? detto li portiamo in Italia tra maggio e giugno, stiamo cercando di trovare l?accordo per la data e per il posto, se sar? disponibile il Forum di Assago andremo l?, altrimenti considereremo l?ipotesi Idroscalo, al momento comunque non posso dirti altro perch? le cose sono in evoluzione, ho giusto finito di parlare a riguardo prima di sentire te.?

Restate Sintonizzati per l?ufficialit?.
http://www.therockblog.net/2009/02/guns-n-roses-chinese-democracy-tour-2009-in-italia-a-milano/

I don't know italian (maybe somebody who speak the language can help) but this article says that Andrea Pironi said that probably Guns N' Roses will appear on Italy in "Il Forum Di Assago" this summer.

"quasi sicuramente" is more than "probably" but i didn't know hoy translate it.

You don't know Italian but you translated that ok! Good news if true!
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 01:57:27 PM »

cool man just another reason i wished i lived in Italy

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
DemocracyRose
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »

Already posted at the Brain thread... ok
wadey
Legend

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 02:03:16 PM »

Guns'n Roses will play in Italy for their "Chinese Democracy Tour 2009"

This was confirmed in an interview Andrea Pironi of "Live" which said that almost certainly the Guns n Roses will be part of an Italian in Milan organized by his agency in a period between May and June 2009.
Yes as I said before you bring them in Italy between May and June, we are trying to find the agreement to date and the place where it is available to the Forum Assago go there, otherwise assume the hypothesis Idroscalo, at the time anyway I can not tell because things are changing, I just finished talking about it before you hear. "

dont need to speak italian..just use the google translator. copy and paste and it translates for you......... peace

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 02:09:15 PM »

'most likely' maybe? thanks for the translation or it'd be misrepresented.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 04:36:12 PM »

'most likely' maybe? thanks for the translation or it'd be misrepresented.

it means that it`s basically a safe bet....but there are still some minor things to negotiate on or that could stop it from happening. so nothing is bound to happen eventually...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Paranoid
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 04:49:40 PM »

quasi sicuramente means almost certainly, which doesn't make any sense...

either way, seems like Axl likes Italy, now if he can only get the rest of GNR together and go touring...quasi sicuramente it's never gonna happen Tongue
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 05:23:18 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES To Play Italy In May Or June? - Feb. 12, 2009

Andrea Pieroni, head honcho at the Italian concert-promotion agency Live In Italy, has told The Rock Blog that there are plans to bring GUNS N' ROSES to Milan, Italy in May or June this year. "We are in the process of working out the exact date and location for the concert," he is quoted as saying. "If DatchForum in Assago (Milan) is available, it will be held there. Otherwise, we will have it at the Idroscalo [in Milan, where GN'R played in 2006 as the headliner of the Gods of Metal festival, which was organized by Live in Italy]. We cannot provide further details as things are constantly changing and developing."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=114282

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 05:30:33 PM »

GUNS N' ROSES To Play Italy In May Or June? - Feb. 12, 2009

Andrea Pieroni, head honcho at the Italian concert-promotion agency Live In Italy, has told The Rock Blog that there are plans to bring GUNS N' ROSES to Milan, Italy in May or June this year. "We are in the process of working out the exact date and location for the concert," he is quoted as saying. "If DatchForum in Assago (Milan) is available, it will be held there. Otherwise, we will have it at the Idroscalo [in Milan, where GN'R played in 2006 as the headliner of the Gods of Metal festival, which was organized by Live in Italy]. We cannot provide further details as things are constantly changing and developing."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=114282

Is Blabbermouth a reliable source ?

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 05:37:02 PM »

^^I think the question mark in the headline indicates that this is still unknown...

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2009, 12:24:19 PM »

I Don't know if anyone has posted this but here ya go.

Andrea Pieroni, head honcho at the Italian concert-promotion agency Live In Italy, has told The Rock Blog that there are plans to bring Guns N' Roses to Milan, Italy in May or June this year. "We are in the process of working out the exact date and location for the concert," he is quoted as saying. "If DatchForum in Assago (Milan) is available, it will be held there. Otherwise, we will have it at the Idroscalo [in Milan, where GN'R played in 2006 as the headliner of the Gods of Metal festival, which was organized by Live in Italy]. We cannot provide further details as things are constantly changing and developing."

Guns N' Roses' new album, "Chinese Democracy", was officially certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on February 3, 2009 for shipments in the United States in excess of one million copies. According to Nielsen SoundScan, the CD has shifted 543,000 units since it was released on November 23, 2008 as a Best Buy exclusive after a wait of more than 15 years.

Thanks for the report to

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/guns_n_roses_to_play_italy_in_may_or_june.html

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009, 12:26:51 PM »

holy fuck, if this would be true I sure hope a festival i'm already planning to visit is booking GNR hihi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: