Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 11:35:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227852 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Nine Inch Nails
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nine Inch Nails  (Read 399686 times)
PolarBearWitchHead
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1320 on: April 23, 2008, 01:14:19 AM »

the guy just released a new song and everything today, i kinda doubt his mind is on any thing other than how that is going and how the radio audience is responding
PolarBearWitchHead
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1321 on: April 23, 2008, 01:18:58 AM »

just because robin is playing on the latest NIN single doesn't mean trent hates gnr fans
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #1322 on: April 23, 2008, 01:23:53 AM »

just because robin is playing on the latest NIN single doesn't mean trent hates gnr fans

good point
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #1323 on: April 23, 2008, 03:24:47 AM »

Just heard the new track and can't say I'm impressed.  Last nin album I bought was The Fragile and I thought it was excellent but to me this just sounds like something left over from those days - even the piano sounds like it was lifted from one of the tracks (have to listen to the album again to pinpoint which one).  Vocal performance is uninspiring too and Robin (if it is him playing) is wasted on it, in my opinion.  Definitely won't be getting the EP, or whatever is due out in May, if this is an indication of what's on it.

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #1324 on: April 23, 2008, 03:40:25 AM »

i seriously doubt trent reznor cares or even thinks about gnr fansite posters on a daily basis, much less would he take the time to make a veiled jab them

He doesn't have to think about them on a daily basis. I'm sure he didn't when he photoshopped GNR into photos on his website.

For whatever mod/admin who changed my title, it would have been nice if you actually knew how to spell enlightened... hihi

« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 05:14:42 AM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #1325 on: April 23, 2008, 04:14:28 AM »

This statement on NIN is a direct dig at GNR.
http://www.nin.com/
We have some tour info coming... SOON (I know you love that word) as well as some other info about something else, too.

I can't believe Robin is letting Trent take shots at Axl, New GnR, and GNR fans. Robin, what happened to your conscience?

Its quite obivious that Trent is poking fun at us. He has done it a few times over the yrs. Pipe down fool

Oh please.
It takes a  self centered person with some genuine schizo-vibes  to somehow manage to draw a conclusion that "Trent is fucking with us111!" from something like him saying " we have tour info coming soon"

World doesnt spin around newGnr and it's fan community you know.
It is very safe to assume Trent Reznor didn't sacrifice a single fucking thought to newGnr,Axl,GNR fans or you when updating his own website with valid Nin news. Come on.
Did it even occur to you that he says "Soon(i know you love that word) " because he has been using it a lot himself in past,followed by varying results and release schedules?

With your precious " OUT TO GET ME!!!" attitude, I'm sure you can find people fucking with GNR all over the place.
Everytime CNN has headlines involving weapons or flowers..it's not really news, right? It's just them fucking with GNR fans?

....The 10+ years of cockteasting by Axl and his CD was/is a very irresponsible thing to do. It's affecting some sort of collective sanity of GNR community. I'm being dead serious here.

Honestly, everyone and anyone who believes Trent Reznor is " fucking with GNR and it's fans" when he opts to use word "soon" needs to take a little break from everything GNR related.

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
maynard
« Reply #1326 on: April 23, 2008, 04:22:24 AM »

thing is, the word soon used to be a nightmare to nin fans too. thankfully not anymore, but being a fan since 2001 I remember how hard was to wait for news in years.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #1327 on: April 23, 2008, 04:23:11 AM »

Well, its kind of like your long time girlfriend breaking up with u and dating someone else.

Once u get back together, u kind of always resent what took them away

So Id say Trent could have some resentment towards GNR.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
maynard
« Reply #1328 on: April 23, 2008, 04:26:21 AM »

finally high quality file available. it's a good song, maybe the best poppy nin song.

something found on the mp3 tag:

"Go to www.nin.com May 5"

Exciting times...
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #1329 on: April 23, 2008, 04:31:44 AM »

We have some tour info coming... SOON (I know you love that word) as well as some other info about something else, too.

I can't believe Robin is letting Trent take shots at Axl, New GnR, and GNR fans. Robin, what happened to your conscience?

Its quite obivious that Trent is poking fun at us. He has done it a few times over the yrs. Pipe down fool

Oh please.
It takes a  self centered person with some genuine schizo-vibes  to somehow manage to draw a conclusion that "Trent is fucking with us111!" from something like him saying " we have tour info coming soon"

It is very safe to assume Trent Reznor didn't sacrifice a single fucking thought to newGnr,Axl,GNR fans or you when updating his own website with valid Nin news. Come on.
Did it even occur to you that he says "Soon(i know you love that word) " because he has been using it a lot himself in past,followed by varying results and release schedules?

With your precious " OUT TO GET ME!!!" attitude, I'm sure you can find people fucking with GNR all over the place.
Everytime CNN has headlines involving weapons or flowers..it's not really news, right? It's just them fucking with GNR fans?

....The 10+ years of cockteasting by Axl and his CD was/is a very irresponsible thing to do. It's affecting some sort of collective sanity of GNR community. I'm being dead serious here.

Honestly, everyone and anyone who believes Trent Reznor is " fucking with GNR and it's fans" when he opts to use word "soon" needs to take a little break from everything GNR related.

what he said, fools!

Chinese Democracy!
overmatik
« Reply #1330 on: April 23, 2008, 08:19:21 AM »

I hope Trent doesn't become a persona non grata here... hihi Come on guys, Trent has a lot of more important things to do than teasing GNR fans. Robin is an adult, and only he is responsible for what he does or not.

By the way, It has been a phenomenal time for NIN fans these days, and what an example of care with the fans by his part, uh?! Wink
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 08:21:55 AM by overmatik » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1331 on: April 23, 2008, 01:41:28 PM »

Wow this is fuckin awesome!

Music reminds me a tad of "The Hand that Feeds"

agree on both, i really like it..

the "SOON" shit really feels like a funny dig at the gnr fans though Tongue sneaky mofo hihi
makane
Legend

« Reply #1332 on: April 23, 2008, 01:58:57 PM »

This one is better....

Nine Inch Nails - Discipline NEW SINGLE HD Quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqj765Eifck

Definitely NOT "HD" quality.

Please download it from the www.NIN.com link to get the best quality and do it justice.  ok

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1333 on: April 23, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »

its a fun song but it sounds too much like something hes done before. but who knows this could be a throwback song and the rest of the EP/album could sound totally different.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1334 on: April 23, 2008, 05:08:19 PM »

Oh please.

Hes been digging GNR and the fans over the yrs. I guess he wasnt thinking about GNR when he pasted Axls face in some of his pictures? Must be me and my paranoia yes 

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #1335 on: April 23, 2008, 05:16:48 PM »

Oh please.

Hes been digging GNR and the fans over the yrs. I guess he wasnt thinking about GNR when he pasted Axls face in some of his pictures? Must be me and my paranoia yes 

also he knows that a whole lot of gnr fans wanna know about the deal with finck is and those fans visit the site now since that's probably the place where something will be said, IMO
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #1336 on: April 23, 2008, 06:15:16 PM »

Considering this is coming from a guy who believes word "soon" is a digg towards GNR, I'd really like to see this pic.

I do remember the Chinese Democracy pose pics.
However, TR&co have posted several hundreds of photos to nin.com over the years.Lot of these pics have been relevant in some way. Hundreds of these pics have been taken for the hell of it or for laughs. Several hundrds of these pics are just stupid as hell.
2-3 of them have been inside jokes pointing  to Robins direction or whatever.
Does this mean TR is obsessed, or even overly interested about GNR, and spends considerable amount of time fucking with GNR fans?Shocked

And also, yes you can bet your ass it was you and your paranoia.
"Soon"= fucking  with gnr fans....come on!! Grin Grin
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 06:18:17 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #1337 on: April 23, 2008, 06:35:14 PM »

Yeah, as far as these pics... the best I remember, it was a complete stretch that they had any Gn'R connection.  I remember one looked like it had the words "Chinese Democracy" in the background, and that was it.  The rest of them with Axl/Buckethead were not clearly or definitively (or even reasonably, as I recall) Axl or Buckethead, unless I missed something.  Someone please post the pics and prove me wrong, but this is all just seems like some sort of mental condition/issue.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Gunsnroses-now
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1338 on: April 23, 2008, 07:13:39 PM »

The artwork for this is 5 blocks, on of which is circled in red. I take this to mean that when two weeks is up there will be 5 songs released, one of which is 'Discipline'.
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #1339 on: April 24, 2008, 06:24:11 AM »

The artwork for this is 5 blocks, on of which is circled in red. I take this to mean that when two weeks is up there will be 5 songs released, one of which is 'Discipline'.

Theories abound on this one - if you have the time and/or interest, I'd suggest a visit to echoingthesound.org for speculation galore.   ok

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: