Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 01:01:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  HERE IT IS ***** GnR commercial on MTV to air end of Feb.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: HERE IT IS ***** GnR commercial on MTV to air end of Feb.  (Read 69076 times)
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2004, 05:53:30 PM »

now i'm sorry i ever posted on here cuz you're all fucking crazy. why would i post this if its not going to happen.

Axl said in 99 that the album was 99% finished... so yeah, I think you?re friend is telling the truth  Tongue

GunsLova
Rocker

VR? LMAO

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2004, 05:55:37 PM »

does it need to be spelled out?Huh?

I  c-a-n N-O-T  g-i-v-e   o-u-t  t-h-e  n-a-m-e

now i'm sorry i ever posted on here cuz you're all fucking crazy. why would i post this if its not going to happen.

(by the way...me, myself...i like that poster's idea of just having GUNS, then a week later N' and so on and so on....cool idea)

and the no sound, to me, is genuis. there are no rules, you guys gotta go out of the pentanonic box of life. no limits, no rules. i believe my friend when he said "Do you honestly believe Axl doesn't know the world is waiting for him". We ALL KNOW gn'r will be very big when axl releases this and tours. axl is the only true rock frontman left on the planet

Seems like I'm going to be the first person to reply to your new post. Ok here it goes

Are you a fucking idiot or u just cant read??!?!

We asked you many times to post the email without posting the name or email address so nobody will bother ur friends. Why is that so hard to understand? Nobody is asking for a name buddy. We just need some proof.

On that note, why havent the Mod's closed this topic and banned this person yet?!? Obviously this is fake BS
TyRod Tulip
War-huh What is it good for?
Banned
VIP

Sweetness is a virtue and you lost your virtue long ago

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2004, 05:59:24 PM »

Lies.  All lies.  No way this thing gets started in February.  Next time make up a more believable lie like February 2005.

/Tulip
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2004, 06:04:18 PM »

Lies.  All lies.  No way this thing gets started in February.  Next time make up a more believable lie like February 2005.

/Tulip

Nah...i dont know about this..i dont think this commercial thread is real..but i have a feeling.

Weird.

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2004, 06:07:07 PM »

IF it's true, I think it's a brilliant idea, but only as a teaser. Having no sound at all is so out of the ordinary, you just CANNOT not notice it.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
GunsLova
Rocker

VR? LMAO

« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2004, 06:08:02 PM »

/Tulip

Ty you are abit too negative 90% of the time..Agree this thread is extremely fake, but hey, I'm pretty sure that CD will be out soon. 2005? No if it doesnt come out by the end of summer, I dont think it ever will
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2004, 06:10:15 PM »

Perhaps your buddy got confused and was actually thinking about a VR commercial? Roll Eyes
Joe
Reinaldo
Rocker

"O.K., Nevermind!"

« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2004, 06:12:42 PM »

Oh no!! Johan is multiplying!!!  nervous

Slipdisc best quote ever:
"Nostramamus sucks! He was the Johan of the middle-ages!"

RIR 2001 - Porto Alegre 2010 - RIR 2011 - Rio de Janeiro 2014 & 2016 - RIR 2022
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2004, 06:16:26 PM »

does it need to be spelled out?Huh?

I  c-a-n N-O-T  g-i-v-e   o-u-t  t-h-e  n-a-m-e

(by the way...me, myself...i like that poster's idea of just having GUNS, then a week later N' and so on and so on....cool idea)

and the no sound, to me, is genuis. there are no rules, you guys gotta go out of the pentanonic box of life. no limits, no rules. i believe my friend when he said "Do you honestly believe Axl doesn't know the world is waiting for him". We ALL KNOW gn'r will be very big when axl releases this and tours. axl is the only true rock frontman left on the planet

I guess you wouldn't want to give out the name so your friend doesn't get in touble.... But its not unrealistic that someone in the GNR camp does read this board from time to time, so the fact that you gave out a concept of a "top secret" promotion plan will probably let someone in the GNR camp know that your friends company can't be trusted.

Also we never asked for a name, we asked that you give a copy of the e-mail and the name of the company to Jarmo, which you haven't for some strange reason, even though you have given out the concept for the promo.

So your secrecy and the reasoning for posting something you don't want to back up, or even posting it at all, doesn't make a damn bit of sense.

But its okay, I think your full of shit anyway ok

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2004, 06:18:17 PM »

Well, I don't know if this guy tells the truth but I'm pretty sure that something will happen very soon...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 06:28:31 PM by AxlGreece » Logged

GunsLova
Rocker

VR? LMAO

« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2004, 06:21:02 PM »

But its okay, I think your full of shit anyway

LOL Well say misterID  

On top of that, I was wondering, why do people keep bringing up MTV? Most of the people in Europe and Canada dont either dont get MTV at all or dont bother with it...and for people US, I though VH1 was a more popular choice anyways?!? I might be wrong about this
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2004, 06:25:36 PM »

I might be wrong about this

You are
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2004, 06:27:40 PM »

the incredible thing is not another rumor like this  but the replys this things get , that why they keep posting "rumors", just ignore this things , if the first topic about a new inside info does not have a credible source ( i dont mean something official )   its 99% possible that its bullshit like the other 1000 rumors that have been posted in this forum .

if no one answer this kind of topics they will desapear very soon.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 06:29:10 PM by neko » Logged
GunsLova
Rocker

VR? LMAO

« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2004, 06:29:15 PM »

Would you please explain why Booker?
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2004, 06:29:22 PM »

But its okay, I think your full of shit anyway

LOL Well say misterID  

On top of that, I was wondering, why do people keep bringing up MTV? Most of the people in Europe and Canada dont either dont get MTV at all or dont bother with it...and for people US, I though VH1 was a more popular choice anyways?!? I might be wrong about this

MTV is bigger than VH1, but they're both pretty big in the ratings. I don't know too many people who watch it, and its not a real rock oriented station anymore.

I still think GNR should stick to Fuse and not even bother with MTV. Fuck MTV.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 06:30:36 PM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2004, 06:32:57 PM »

I know people here have been assfucked over and over again by stupid fucking rumors that never come true, there has been faxes and god knows what there hasn't been... also AXL has said allot of shit that has never happened, there has even been OFFICIAL announcements several times that this baby is on its way...

Why call W 23 Axl a liar, either prove him wrong or discuss the possibility and the rumor...

Fuck, what will you say if this thing turns out to be true? Ever thought of that??

I know I have believed in allot of rumors, manly because I?m so excited about this Chinese Democracy album that I want it to happen so bad, some rumors are better than others, this is a good one IMO..

If it's a "fake" rumor and you don't believe it, why the fuck post? That?s what a fake rumourist wants, he wants to make a huge fucking thread so why feed his urge and laugh about it? if you don't believe in it cool, but you shouldn?t step down on this dude...Huh

BTW, we all know Axl is a huge fan of NIN which leads me to believe this even more.

If this turns out to be a false rumor, THEN you can bash this guy, until then... huh well.. no

peace -erose the pasifist  Wink
« Last Edit: February 05, 2004, 06:35:48 PM by erose » Logged

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2004, 06:33:21 PM »

MTV is bigger than VH1, but they're both pretty big in the ratings. I don't know too many people who watch it, and its not a real rock oriented station anymore.

I still think GNR should stick to Fuse and not even bother with MTV. Fuck MTV.

It doesn't go this way exactly...

MTV gave GN'R all the time they wanted @ the VMA's... Not that they didn't deserve it. But MTV did it for them at a time when everybody else was dissing Axl. Then Kurt called it "amazing" or something like that, when we all knew that this wasn't Axl's best performance.

So, GN'R owe something to MTV.

providman
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2004, 06:34:20 PM »

only a diehard Axl Rose fan, a typically delusional, sorry assed, rationalizing, excuse Axl no-matter-whatter, loser, idiot, dumbass, dope, lackey moron could possibly think that this false sorry excuse for an ad campaign, which is total bullshit, totally bogus, totally assinine, totally false for a million reasons, common sense being the first one, would call it a genius move. Only an Axl fan and only in AXL-LAND!
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2004, 06:37:08 PM »

only a diehard Axl Rose fan, a typically delusional, sorry assed, rationalizing, excuse Axl no-matter-whatter, loser, idiot, dumbass, dope, lackey moron could possibly think that this false sorry excuse for an ad campaign, which is total bullshit, totally bogus, totally assinine, totally false for a million reasons, common sense being the first one, would call it a genius move. Only an Axl fan and only in AXL-LAND!

Why?

who are you?  hihi

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
FILTHY
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2004, 06:38:51 PM »

Instead of the flashing of the band name have the add be static and noisey with snippets of a song  (1st single)from the album playing along with a voice you can't make out, while you can barely see snippets of vid clips and a digital clock running backwards.  (Obviously real GNR fans would recoginize it's GNR in the first add) As the adds get closer to release day the images and audio get clearer to finally reveal the song, a voice saying the release date and clips of the first vid.  Also as the adds go you can see the digital clock running backwards so we can try and figure out what the date will be, this would be for the Die hards.

just an idea.  I am not saying I think this rumor is true, I just got an idea thats all
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: