Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 11:43:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CHINESE DEMOCRACY maxxed out??
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: CHINESE DEMOCRACY maxxed out??  (Read 10553 times)
AxlN'Slash
Headliner

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2004, 09:39:45 AM »

"A lot of people give a "shit" about Axl and his band.  How about MTV for example.  And the millions of people who come to this message board who do give a "shit" about Axl."

Oh my god!!!   Ooooooo my fucking GOD!!  

rofl    rofl    rofl    rofl    rofl    

You took the words right out of my mouth  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Retards Attempting Poetry
               RAP
Smoke
Rocker

nobody ever told me baby,how it was going to be

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2004, 01:41:40 PM »

And did you really say millions of people(that means at least 2 million) visit this site? Are you really that out of touch with reality?
Maybe I should of said 5 million people have visited this site, because that is how many people HAVE!!!  Just look at the counter on the homepage and read what it says.  Plus, I am not out of touch with reality.  I follow the current events and watch the news.  I know what is real and what is not.  Guns N' Roses is real and so is Axl's talent.    

Off the top of my head, without even thinking, I can name 10 bands/Artists who I think are better than this new GnR. (Springsteen, Queensryche, RHCP, Steve Vai Band(if you think GnR is more talented than Steve Vai, Tony McAlpine, Billy Sheehan & Gregg Bissonette you're really showing your musical ignorance), Pearl Jam, Weezer, Iron Maiden, Radiohead, Phish, Moe, Widespread Panic, Dream Theater, Rush, Wilco(just saw I Am Trying to Break Your Heart, great doc), Foo Fighters, QOTSA(even though Nick Olivieri just got booted), Masters of Reality, Bela Fleck & the Flecktones, Kings X, Foo Fighters, Brian Setzer Orchestra(& trio). I could go on & on.

Please don't go on, because all you listed is crap compared to the new GNR.  Weezer?!?  WTF??!! rofl  Phish, you have got to be kidding me, that deserves another WTF!?!? rofl

they are the bands who get my support
go and support them and leave us alone

mr sorry assed never get his shit together so now the label is releasing Greastest Hits Rose.
Thats not why the label is releasing the GH, they are releasing it because they want some money.  And that is the easiest way to do it.

Your probably one of those people who thinks there's really 3 albums, that Axl has some sort of master plan, that he's a "genius", that somehow he's really a "victim" in this GH saga, that he's really the only one responsable for Old GnRs success, that he's really fuckin smart because Zakk Wylde said so, on & on, & on.

hihi Your right I am one of those people, but he is not the only one responsible for GNR's success, he is part of it but it was everybody in the band that made it so great.  Zakk Wylde doesn't have to tell me that Axl is really fucking smart, I already know this.  Axl Rose is a fucking genius, IMO, he is the most talented musician ever to perform.  peace

You keep believing whatever you want to, you & I have much different standards as to what constitutes greatness. It's NOT potential, it's actually doing something with that potential, something Axl & new GnR have completely & utterly failed to do. Keep waiting, I have more worthy bands to support, & maybe, someday you'll come to the same conclusion I did. That it's not gonna happen for Axl.
I will wait, but I won't come to the same conclusion as you.  

your pal,
providman
your not my pal no
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

Everything Louder Than Everything Else

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2004, 02:01:36 PM »

You have got to be shitting me, right?  Believe it will tank?  WTF is going through your head??  WHEN this album is released it will blow the roof off the fucking building.  Just look at the few musicians who have commented on the album.  Brian May and Zakk Wylde are both extremely talented musicians and have a lot of credibility.
Actually I don't think Zakk Wylde or Brian May have very much credibility at all.  They are both kick ass guitarists, but I wouldn't hold their opinions on music very highly.  I mean, look at Brian May's most recent offering to the music world, a collaboration with Beyonce, Britney and Pink.  And remember 5ive?
And Zakk Wylde talks so much shit it's unbelievable.  And I know how much everyone loves to hate Linkin Park, but Wylde actually likes them.  I don't have a problem with that, but since EVERYONE on this board has been bashing Linkin Park as soon as they went out of fashion, I'd like to see you argue your way out of this.

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: