Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:47:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy says Bucko is out-o!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy says Bucko is out-o!!!  (Read 55150 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2004, 07:23:48 PM »

So Dizzy was 'mistaken' about Buckethead..funny how his family know more about GNR than he does....and its funny how Dizzy is so consitently 'misinformed'....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2004, 07:30:06 PM »

So Dizzy was 'mistaken' about Buckethead..funny how his family know more about GNR than he does....and its funny how Dizzy is so consitently 'misinformed'....

or what dizzy say was something that the "Boss" don't want to come out...

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2004, 07:45:29 PM »

Or.... Does "unofficially out" mean "OFFICIALLY IN"  Grin

P.S.  I wonder what Lisa meant by "not true"  Huh   Did she mean "not true" that BH is out or "not true" that Dizzy said anything?

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2004, 07:50:30 PM »

Or.... Does "unofficially out" mean "OFFICIALLY IN"  Grin

P.S.  I wonder what Lisa meant by "not true"  Huh   Did she mean "not true" that BH is out or "not true" that Dizzy said anything?
what?!? I lost myself...I don't get it...

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2004, 08:02:56 PM »

How was dizzy mistaken? Why take the word of blabber mouth and some random fan.
Hell  you could write into blabbermouth and say axl told u the release date of CD and they would print it.

Get a clue.
You really think dizzy would tell some random fan that BH is out of gnr?

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Dizzy
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2004, 08:41:53 PM »

You really think dizzy would tell some random fan that BH is out of gnr?

Dave and I don't agree on much, but I'm with him on this.

Dizzy isn't going to "blabbermouth" to just anybody regarding such an important band-related issue.  In fact, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Axl stipulated that Dizzy's (and the other band members') contract included a confidentiality clause that prohibited him from speaking to people about such issues.

However, I wouldn't at all be surprised if any member of the band quits anytime soon.  If I were a serious musician, I certainly wouldn't want to rest on my laurels for years on end waiting on Axl.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 08:43:34 PM by Dizzy » Logged
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2004, 08:56:01 PM »

Remember this is the same guy who told me Chinese Democracy would be in my hands by February 03.

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
badapple81
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2004, 08:58:51 PM »

Looks like the thread has been removed from the dizzy page.. anyone else seeing it?

I was quick to believe he was out too..

It all pointed that way..

-comments made about no buckets at rir4 at the buckethead show
-recent removal of the GNR link at his page
-Dizzys comments about him being out
-Dizzy saying the CD has been finished but some DETAILS need to be resolved
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #128 on: March 16, 2004, 09:07:39 PM »

Someone care to recap I am too lazy to read trough the whole thread,any confirmation or denial of this story
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #129 on: March 16, 2004, 09:09:57 PM »

Looks like the thread has been removed from the dizzy page.. anyone else seeing it?

There was two threads, one of them appears to be gone, maybe they were merged?

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #130 on: March 16, 2004, 09:26:10 PM »

Nope.. the original thread is gone and as far as I can see, its content hasn't been merged into the other thread.
Here was the link http://pub238.ezboard.com/fthesirdizzyreedappreciationsocietypart2frm2.showMessage?topicID=1023.topic - not like it will do anyone much good now.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
Bubba St. Rose
Headliner

Jim Norton is my dad. O&A Party Rocks!

« Reply #131 on: March 16, 2004, 09:43:21 PM »

Anyone who watched that show, would immediately have seen the reception that Buckethead got from MTV

you are a liar. everybody was VERY desapointed not to see Slash. I already said it, Axl was the main reason of the whole exitation during the VMA. I really don't believe that people cared of these new guys "who aren't slash"...
Axl was THE attraction, for the rest, people wondered why Slash wasn't there too. They didn't give a fuck about Buckethead. who did?

What the fuck?! Dude did you watch the show? Did you listen to what the VJ's were saying? Well did you?! I am not talking about what people said who were watching the show (friends family who don't know shit). I am talking about what MTV themselves said. Is that so complicated a concept for you?

MTV themselves gave Buckethead a huge reception. You calling me liar is so fucking foolish. Retract calling me that dude. It is innacurate. That is how it went down, is it not? You obviously didnt hear what they were saying for whatever reason. Anyone who watched it, can verify exactly how the VJ's and MTV responded.
Matt Pinfield is the only one from MTV who had a woody for Buckethead the night of the VMA's. And Pinfield himself is a goof.

Opie and Anthony XM Satellite Radio 202 High Voltage Spread the Virus
Platoon
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #132 on: March 16, 2004, 10:14:04 PM »

Who really thought CD would be out any time soon anyway? I sure the hell didnt! Anyone seen youngunner lately?...LOL Buckethead has probably left or has been fired (most likely fired)! Buckethead wont be the only one leaving IMO...
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #133 on: March 16, 2004, 10:32:31 PM »

Not pretending like I know any more than anybody else here but this is some fucked up shit. Blabbermouth and sites like that will post any thing that looks like news. They don't check sources first, they just report it.

Like OH MY GOD!! Did you read the cover of National Enquirer today? Fishboy and the worlds largest baby are really twins seperated at birth!!  hihi
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 10:35:09 PM by Ballz: The Dizzy Bar Whore Of 2TI » Logged
kcleveland
Opening Act

« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2004, 07:14:49 AM »

Does anybody think that if Buckethead was "unofficially" out of the band that he might just be under contract undtil the album and tour come up and then he goes?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 07:15:43 AM by kcleveland » Logged
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2004, 08:12:48 AM »

BH probably is under some kind of contract--but who knows?  Blame ClearChannel for Philly? It just doesn't seem like you can blame that situation on one person...there was probably enough "dick-holding" to go around if you know what I'm saying Grin
Who Knows? I guess if GNR show at the end of May for RIR4, then, at least, a couple of questions will be answered ok
rckn
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2004, 08:56:13 AM »

Is this "not true" taken from Dizzy board:

MARCH

blah blah blah. here we are again. I feel like a broken record. no chinese democracy news that I can tell you!  oh well. there is this though. Dizzy Reed's Hookers and Blow will be performing on the East coast so get there if you can!!
here are the dates
3/18 The corner pocket Orange CT
3/19 The Lucky dog Music hall Worcester MA
3/20 Cargo's & NBSP Hartford CT
3/21 Tribeca Rock Club NY, NY

then he is off to Chicago from there so check it out.  
I have not been up on all the rumors lately since my computer bit the dust for a couple of days but yes Bucket is still in the band as far as we know, and yes they will eventually come out with this darn album [/u]
rckn
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2004, 08:59:36 AM »

Or is this "not true" same source:

k just asked Diz about the cat club story and he said NOTHING about Buckethead at all in any conversation whatsoever. NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!!!
AxlN'Slash
Headliner

« Reply #138 on: March 17, 2004, 09:37:20 AM »

i know i prob get killed for this i have nothing but RESPECT for BH but.........I dont think he fits with gnr he makes the band look like nothing but well clowns me and my dad have been fans since well since i was old enough to put on head phones and BH just makes the rest of the band look like they dont belong...BH is an amaziing guitar player but i think he needs to stay w/ the dude from primus and whatnot

Retards Attempting Poetry
               RAP
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #139 on: March 17, 2004, 09:50:39 AM »

RCKN:

Yes that is all true. That is Dizzy's wife posting our monthly news. I admin at the Dizzy Reed site and i can tell you that the she is who she is and what she says is what she knows.

Guns_N_Ballz
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: