Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:31:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl!!! Let me audition
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl!!! Let me audition  (Read 14128 times)
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2004, 02:32:39 PM »

I don't think Axl would want an asshole like Zepsun in his band.

lots of familiar names from the newgnr website...
I didn't expect much better from you either Anarchy..
Adz's comment was not a critique..he knows me quite well..and decided to just take a jab at me..you cannot critique over an hour's worth of music in 10mins...proof he was being the upstart...trust me...he likes to start shit (does that count as an insult?)

ciao ppl.

Has anyone ever pointed out your superiority complex?

John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2004, 02:38:09 PM »

nice playing...but what makes you think that you are above the average? I believe that there are many players as good as you on this board.  
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 02:45:15 PM by John Daniels » Logged
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2004, 03:11:08 PM »

Zepsun! ?.Glad to see you're still so modest. Zepsun?s great solo albums are easily available on amazon.com next to brilliant pieces like ?Colma? or ?Powers of Ten? (Lane). Yes they don?t mean nothing compared to the incredible body of work you have shown us (hey it?s not me who started to diss other people?s playing)!!

"any originality" comment is hardly valid, seeing I only posted my links about 10 mins ago..how did u manage to hear the originality of 12 songs in 10mins...

Hey that?s odd! I remember a certain guy named Zepsun on this board called newgnr, who completely dissed Buck?s solo stuff and after that admitted not having heard much of his songs. Other great moments were when he called the Beatles just another boyband. You never told me you had new morals?

Don?t take him to serious?He is having a great love affair all by himself.

-PEACE-

« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 03:13:31 PM by Slipdisc » Logged

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2004, 03:12:58 PM »

I don't think Axl would want an asshole like Zepsun in his band.

lots of familiar names from the newgnr website...
I didn't expect much better from you either Anarchy..
Adz's comment was not a critique..he knows me quite well..and decided to just take a jab at me..you cannot critique over an hour's worth of music in 10mins...proof he was being the upstart...trust me...he likes to start shit (does that count as an insult?)

ciao ppl.

I DON'T REMEMBER YOU!  rofl
zepsun
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2004, 06:10:01 PM »

First of all show me the quote where I admitted not having heard much of his stuff...I know what topic you are talking about...I said I heard enough to be able to decide if I like him or not...Certainly I would give him more than 10mins worth of my time(hi adz)...which i have..i've heard lots of BH's stuff...I just don't like his approach to guitar..its nothing new....contrary to what you newbies think...
I've heard Bh's stuff and I've also seen him in concert...I was not at all impressed...
You were bragging about how much u adored BH, so I told you to tell me what songs U THINK, showcase his talent...that doesn't mean i've never heard his music.
I just wanted to know what songs u thought made him a great guitarist.

I'm not saying that anyone should be impressed at my playing either, and there are
ppl that can play better than me..of course...it'd be a sad world if there wasn't...

As far as having all these solo albums out:

1. Where are yours if you're so versed in how to be a successful musician?
2. Give me the cash to make my own studio,then put me in the U.S. where u are    landlocked with cities to tour and gain a fanbase...maybe then I'd have a few albums out...you obviously know very little about how aband makes it. it's not about talent..its about luck.

3.My quote of the beatles refered to their early years, I said they were basically a retro backstreet boys.  They were bad until Lennon started doing the most of the writing.

I think the people on here are smarter than to jsut implicilty believe your out of context quoting. (same as u do on NewGNR.com)
So before u start throwing in quotes out of context, think abuot what you are writing and what u want to say.

That said...I sound closer to a old-skool GNR guitar player than any present in the band right now...
can't deny that

"Dont' tell me what I know"
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2004, 06:32:40 PM »

everyone hear live and let die by this dude!!!

it fuckin ROCKS!!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: