Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:57:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Mentions On Stern Show...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Mentions On Stern Show...  (Read 3360 times)
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« on: March 19, 2004, 06:21:56 AM »

They were just discussing Courtney Love and her performance last night.  A board op who attended came in and described it, saying that she came on late and told anybody planning on getting injuredto go outside and get arrested, and commented that it was just like Axl Rose.  Howard said it is, but cooler because you can grab her when she crowd surfs, adding "I mean, I fondled Axl when he did it, but it wasnt as much fun."  Artie added that the smell was "Axl ass".

Then the board op said, "You know how Axl Rose reformed Guns N' Roses and got a really good band together so even though he cant really sing good anymore, he had a really solid band...Courtney got a piss-poor band to back her."  The guy said the Courtney Love show was the greatest show hed ever seen.

No big deal, just some mentions...
badapple81
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 06:25:42 AM »

Come on Axl.. start proving em all wrong  ok
kockstar99
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 06:28:24 AM »

hahah cant sing anymore??? they need to release some kind DVD or live video or something to erase that VMA performance from peoples minds.......

but seems to be more needless Axl bashing from  Howards cronies ..  a few of em saw the MSG show and still bash...

its not gonna matter soon anyways when the FCC shuts em all up for good....
kujo722
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2004, 06:44:17 AM »

So as usual, they have nothing new to add and just resort to the old jokes.

Pretty much why I stopped listening to Howard along time ago.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2004, 06:48:18 AM »

but seems to be more needless Axl bashing from  Howards cronies ..  a few of em saw the MSG show and still bash...

Like it or not, it appears the general opinion is that Axl aint what he used to be.  Deal with it.  And the guy who made the comment isnt a Stern cronie, hes a board op who I dont believe has even been on the air before.  

its not gonna matter soon anyways when the FCC shuts em all up for good....

Yeah, its cool to encourage the FCCs deplorable actions because Howard doesnt share your blind worship for Axl Rose.

Keep on crying... crying
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2004, 06:52:41 AM »

Wow I think this is the second time in two days that I've agreed with Booker...LOL
 yes
couldn't have said it better
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2004, 06:53:55 AM »

So as usual, they have nothing new to add and just resort to the old jokes.

Pretty much why I stopped listening to Howard along time ago.

What would be "new" to add?  
kujo722
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2004, 07:29:02 AM »

They could have mentioned the rumored departure of Buckethead at least. I don't care if Howard likes Axl or not, I just get tired of hearing the same old "He cant sing", "Hes fat" comments. For someone whos supposed to be the "King of All Media" I feel his show has gotten very stale. Just my opinion.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2004, 07:47:43 AM »

They could have mentioned the rumored departure of Buckethead at least. I don't care if Howard likes Axl or not, I just get tired of hearing the same old "He cant sing", "Hes fat" comments. For someone whos supposed to be the "King of All Media" I feel his show has gotten very stale. Just my opinion.

You really dont get it...

It wasnt an Axl/GNR discussion, it was a simple aside.  Thats it.  They could give two fucks about whats going on within Guns N' Roses...they probably dont even know who Buckethead is.   Howard made no negative comments about him this morning, it was a station employee, a music fan, who said Axl cant sing and he only said it in relation to his Courtney Love story.  
kujo722
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2004, 08:03:20 AM »

No, I get it just fine. Normally the board op works for the show, if I interpreted that wrong, I'm sorry.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: