Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 03:20:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  This is the end
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: This is the end  (Read 21859 times)
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2004, 04:47:29 PM »

From what was said in the letter by Axl , it looks like we may get CD sooner that we think but maybe I just reading it wrong. So I doubt that this is the end of  Guns n' Roses.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
Aunt Ger
Rocker

"Hello there, Oliver Pubee"

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2004, 04:51:23 PM »

Naaahhhhhhh it'll never be the end! I refuse to believe it!! smoking
Gunnershome
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2004, 04:52:15 PM »

Iam verry disapointed....i lost 350,- euro whit this game of axl en co...ive personly asked bill laswell for news on 12feb en he sad me that buckethead was out of guns nroses....from that moment on axl whas noing that buck was a big problem.(and my opinion is that buck is a great and serieus man whit no sens of vip behavior)axl had give me 3times a no show.(2times in gelredome arnhem)and now this time he broke my soul.i wanne have a person that even when he is ill...get on stage and play whitout buck...ok..but play anyway than you got guts.and remember 1 thing gnr is not slash en axl,or axl-co..NOWAY GUNS N ROSES ARE THE FANS! WE ARE GUNS N ROSES.can anywone start a topic for de GUNNERS that are coming anyway for the meeting in the hardrockcafe in lisboa.thanxs iam dying..byebye.....(sorry for bad language)
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

And for the finishing touch, God created the Dutch

« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2004, 05:13:22 PM »

.can anyone start a topic for de GUNNERS that are coming anyway for the meeting in the hardrockcafe in lisboa.

I did: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=10691;start=20#lastPost

Unless your a hemmerhoid, get off my ass!
GNR-Rules
This space was intentionally left blank
Rocker

I used to live behind Tower Records on sunset!

« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2004, 05:47:49 PM »

Yes its the end of Rock In Rio-Lisboa.

Its just the beginning for Guns N'Roses..

Chinese Democracy Starts Soon.. Wink

Axl Rose is still the man and i don't give a damn what anyone else says...

Chinese Democracy Starts Right Now!
Eduardo
VIP

Its just that demon life has got him in its sway

« Reply #65 on: March 30, 2004, 05:50:49 PM »

Iam verry disapointed....i lost 350,- euro whit this game of axl en co...

thats preety sad. Why couldnt Axl write this little nice letter before the tickets went on fucking sale???  rant
grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2004, 06:05:55 PM »

sometimes in life you have to take a step back so you can move forward. i still hope this is the case. CD is Axl's project, Gn'R is Axl's life. this band was Axl's vision. Now he needs to replace one element (or not) to make it viable again.
i'm sure it feels pretty bad for a band member to leave at this point, but maybe it's for the best. as long as Axl sees this as a sign that he has to take the opportunities he has to meke things work, instead of delaying them, since he may loose that opportunity in the end.
it won't end. Axl's letter was more than obvious on that issue.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2004, 06:13:28 PM »

This is NOT the end...this is anything BUT the end.  
Did all of you read the message or not???  Yes, the band's had problems with Buckethead.  Yes, we're waiting a little longer to see our band perform, but there are legitimate excuses here.

Please look at the good news.  We are getting a release date announced in the next few months.  That kicks ass.

love

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2004, 06:19:22 PM »

I will follow anything and look forward to anything that any member of the Original 5 releases. Buckethead didn't cause4 me to like this band. The fact that he is gone makes me even happier.  

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2004, 06:59:38 PM »

i dont know if the band is over , i think its not over , but i found difficult to think about getting the new album this year , and the poople telling the others that they should stop saying that this is over and all of that i think they should understand those guys , there are many people thats been waiting for years for the new album and then nothing , so they have the right to be upset and to think that its over as much as others have the right to think that the album will be out , why not to think that the album wont be out after waiting for 8 years?

i will wait for this new album , i dont really care if BH is out , i see Axl Rose like the greatest rock n roll star and thats why im hoping for the new album , but i also respect the pople that are dissapointed abut Axl and that they give up on waiting.
Gunnershome
« Reply #70 on: March 31, 2004, 03:29:36 PM »

Ok this is a new tread for the one whos even sick like me and that one who wants to set a point after axls beheavior.it now called: SICK OF IT ALL....AXL!! beer
Funeral
Rocker

Welcome to the neighborhood

« Reply #71 on: March 31, 2004, 03:45:00 PM »

I'm not sure Axl speaks your language.  Was that english?

-F
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2004, 03:50:07 PM »

If ur sick of GNR just leave....we don't care.

We really don't.

Axl will have to do a lot worse before i will stop supporting him.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Smoke
Rocker

nobody ever told me baby,how it was going to be

« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2004, 04:01:08 PM »

If we haven't left by now I don't we will be leaving any time soon.  Being GNR fans, we have been through so much crap that I don't think there is much that won't make us go away.  And certainly not some dude leaving will affect this fact.  Being a fan is like going on a rollercoaster ride, its such a rush and we don't want that feeling to stop so we always get back in line and grab a good seat and do it all over again.  
Eternal Flaming Sword of Death...
Rocker

What happened?

« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2004, 04:06:46 PM »

Yeah, have to agree. There are those that come and go, but this is like damn soap opera. I used to say that I wouldn't care anymore, but like he said, after all the shit that's gone down, this isn't that big of a deal, although it is a bit shocking to me, knowing that Rio is what pulled Axl out of retirement last time. When the album comes out, most of you will buy it and will come here and talk about it.

Behold, the evil that men do...
kockstar99
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »

Ok this is a new tread for the one whos even sick like me and that one who wants to set a point after axls beheavior.it now called: SICK OF IT ALL....AXL!! beer

YAWN.......
Crowebar
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2004, 04:15:22 PM »

So, what are you waiting for??? nervous Huh confused

Hurry up and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!! yes ok rant

Cancel your subscription to the resurrection Motherfucker!!! smoking beer nervous confused Angry
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2004, 04:32:58 PM »

look to the top right of your screen. Theres a tiny "x"...click it.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2004, 07:16:31 PM »

what the fuck is wrong with u pussies! why are u giving up cause shit head buckethead left?

fuck bucket head u think thats gonna end gnr? if u think so u are a fucking moron and dont deserve the priviledge of calling yourself a god damn gnr fan!

gnr survived SLash,Duff,izzy steven,matt,gilby leaving GNR a masked bucket of shit isnt gonna end guns n roses

grow some fuckin balls everyone stop signing axls death warrant

and u all need to shut your cockholes about axl killing himself
it aint gonna happen

axl isnt shallow there is a whole fuckin lot more to axl rose than music

hello everyone!

shit like this makes me wanna leave this board i swear

axl is gonna kill himself cause bucket left, thats a pathetic stupid fuckin statement

im sure axl could quit music tomorrow and live a nice normal happy life

and loving the fans is the only reason he keeps tryin to do something new, he has went 10 years out of the public eye, i think he can be content either way

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
~RocketQueen~
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2004, 08:05:14 PM »

This is no way the end. From what we know of Axl, he knows where he wants to get, and hell i never used to be that fond of him but now i really respect the guy. He's put the effort in to try and reform a band that became legends, from absolute scratch, and THAT is nothing that should be underestimated, as any of you who are in bands will know, its very hard work starting something new.

For me, Guns N' Roses was and always will be Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and ... Matt. Maybe Dizzy lol. That doesnt mean i wont fall in love with the new lineup when the cd eventually comes out (which it will... Axl wouldnt put this much effort in to making it to let it, and its tour, go), but i wish they'd change the name; 'Guns N' Roses' is long gone for me. As for a new guitarist, its not gonna take him that long. You can imagine how many people there are out there who know half the GN'R stuff anyway, and buckethead is by no means 'the best ever', and remember Gilby only had 10 weeks to learn 30 songs before the use your illusion tour.

For all the Axl bashers, its your own opinion but no need to be so verbal about it. Sure the guys made mistakes and some  debateable decisions but hey hes a multi millionaire he can afford to lol. And if, like me, the old lineup is your preference then we have velvet revolvers debut album out soon too, which has got to be something to look forward to. I'm gonna be getting both Wink

Axl will make this work, and if it starts to go sour we'll all know about it there and then. I can't imagine Axl finally ending Guns without making as big a deal of it as possible, can you Wink

« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 08:11:12 PM by ~RocketQueen~ » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: