Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:47:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  What qualities do like from the ex-gunners?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What qualities do like from the ex-gunners?  (Read 2467 times)
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« on: April 11, 2004, 10:24:51 AM »

Read the thread name!  Wink

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2004, 08:39:30 PM »

Slash:
His big, one of a kind hair.His drunk face.His amazing and unique guitar playing.Man, I love this dude.
Steven:
The fact that he allways played with a smile.The fact that he allways played good.
Gilby:
He?s good, and rocker, atitude.The fact he was allways smiling and laughing even when the jokes weren?t that funny (remember in the tokyo dvd when axl says: the man with the new cool hair, and he laughes hihi a lot?? Roll Eyes)
Izzy:
Awsome song writing.Awsome musician.Awsome stage precence.In 1 word:
AWSOME!!!
This guy always has impresed me.
Duff:
Well, What can I say that hasn?t been said yet??
This guy has the Best attitude.He is also one (if not the one)of my favourite bass player.He?s way of talking, his knowdledge, and I could continue "untill the bitter end"
« Last Edit: April 12, 2004, 03:29:55 PM by Slashly » Logged

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Dizzy
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2004, 10:02:31 PM »

SLASH -- The fact that he's the greatest, most emotional, and most creative guitarist in the world, who evokes and inspires emotion and passion among his listeners.  One of the true guitar gods, one of the last great guitar players in one of the last great bands.

STEVEN ADLER -- As Izzy once said, his sense of swing made the band.  If you listen to AFD and really listen to the songs, it's Steven who carries those songs.  His drumming rhythm really made those songs flow along like water.  And his smile and attitude were unmatched.  The guy truly enjoys what he does behind the drums, and it shows.

DUFF MCKAGAN -- His "take no shit" attitude.  He brought that badass "don't fuck with me" mentality to the stage and conveyed it to the audience, and we really reacted well to it.  His lyrics are great too.

IZZY STRADLIN --  Excellent songwriter, and a hell of a down-to-earth, level-headed fellow.  He was the glue that held Guns N Roses together.  Steven being fired really pissed him off, and when he left the band, Guns N Roses as we knew and loved it fell apart.  A true musician in every sense of the word; meaning a guy who emphasizes music over fame, glam, and fortune.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2004, 10:13:19 PM by Dizzy » Logged
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 06:15:21 AM »

Slash/ I love his guitar work, in some songs the guitar makes me wanna cry and in some songs he makes me wanna headbang till my neck snaps off, and of course his hair.
Duff/ Man i loved his stage presence.

Steven/ His drums sound so mad nice and hollow but powerfull, and when u saw him at concerts he always had a smile on his face like he was glad to be there Smiley

Izzy/ I think he is a brilliant songwriter with a good mind

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Snakes and TopHat
Opening Act

I wanna be Slash

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 03:18:58 AM »

author=Dizzylink=board=12;threadid=11713;start=0#msg201998 date=1081735351]
SLASH -- The fact that he's the greatest, most emotional, and most creative guitarist in the world, who evokes and inspires emotion and passion among his listeners.  One of the true guitar gods, one of the last great guitar players in one of the last great bands.

STEVEN ADLER -- As Izzy once said, his sense of swing made the band.  If you listen to AFD and really listen to the songs, it's Steven who carries those songs.  His drumming rhythm really made those songs flow along like water.  And his smile and attitude were unmatched.  The guy truly enjoys what he does behind the drums, and it shows.

DUFF MCKAGAN -- His "take no shit" attitude.  He brought that badass "don't fuck with me" mentality to the stage and conveyed it to the audience, and we really reacted well to it.  His lyrics are great too.

IZZY STRADLIN --  Excellent songwriter, and a hell of a down-to-earth, level-headed fellow.  He was the glue that held Guns N Roses together.  Steven being fired really pissed him off, and when he left the band, Guns N Roses as we knew and loved it fell apart.  A true musician in every sense of the word; meaning a guy who emphasizes music over fame, glam, and fortune.
rant I agree I think SLASH is the greatest he is a god slash and steve via rule the lead guitar spot He plays for everybody's records his legend is awsome in the rock world. Steven is one of the coolest drummers and my favorite his attitude is great I love him. And There is Izzy HIS WORDS AND HIS MUSIC are what he is all about great great song writer guitar player and a great guy Everytime I see the dont cry video the sign that says were is izzy I wanna cry. And the Greatest Bass player Duff man his first solo album I listen to it more than I listen to any of the new music era out today believe in me is one of the best wrote songs I have heard. I think all The Gunners still rule the music biz Slash,Axl,Steven,Duff,Izzy,Gilby,Matt. I wish everything thats between axl and them would end and they would say lets do it again rule the world and get back together.

I'll take a nicotine,Caffine,Sugar fix jesus dont'ya git tired of turnin tricks but when your innocence dies you'll find the blues. Right next door to hell
aimz
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 08:09:23 AM »

SLASH- he looks SOOOO cool and he plays his solos with alot of feeling!
AXL-? ? ?one of the best frontmen ever. really (used to) know how to rock the crowds!
IZZY- The brains behind the band (or at least one of them)
DUFF- has a really good stage presence
STEVEN- put some life into his drumming
MATT- loved the faces he used to make when he used to play-(the ones where he looked angry)? hihi
GILBY- i dont really know....but he was part of gnr for a while so i think thats enough said.........
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 05:39:39 AM by aimz » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: