Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:42:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227821 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  To all of those who bad mouth Gn'R and Axl Rose
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: To all of those who bad mouth Gn'R and Axl Rose  (Read 2469 times)
AxlVedder
Headliner

I am not a nugget!

« on: April 14, 2004, 06:35:27 PM »

The morale amongst the Gn'R fans is extremely low right now it seems. Not with everyone, but look around, people are trashing Axl, the band, everything about the damn band.
It's starting to piss me off!

A lot of people around here say how they are sick of waiting, they are sick of Axl holding out. So why do you still troll these boards making sure your negative comments get across?

Obviously, you aren't done waiting because your still here. If someone truly was finished with this band, they would pack up their stuff and leave the boards.

I still believe at some point we will see the album. I have always had faith in Axl Rose, and I always will. The guy is my idol, and though many people are turning their backs to him, I never will. Just like many of you never will.

The people that have no faith and no hope should just leave. They make the Gn'R community a harsh place to live in.
It's not that I can't take arguments from different sides, but all they have are one or two things to say that they just keep saying.

Things like "Dammit Axl I'm tired of waiting," or "I've officially given up on Guns N' Roses" bother me a lot.

We have to face it. Somewhere out there, in a studio, sits tracks to an unfinished album. Someday, hopefully extremely soon, we will be able to listen to it in our cd players, our computers, our Playstations, whatever you listen to music with, and we will say, my God, Axl did it. Gn'R did it.

If we never saw the cd, sure many would be upset, but look at it this way. Axl has contributed so much to Rock. Since 1987, when what could be the greatest rock album of all time landed, people have recognized Axl's powerful vocals and the incredible music that went with them. So we should all be grateful for him, and anyone who ever worked with him, to bring us these great times.

I still strongly feel we will see "Chinese Democracy" and that all hope isn't lost. As a fan, and as a supporter, I feel Guns N' Roses is very much alive. Losing greats such as Slash, and others such as Duff and Buckethead have hurt us before, but the band wil prevail. I've followed Gn'R for as long as I could understand what music was, and I'm not about to lose faith now.

I know just based on the way these boards are going lately that someone will rip me a new one. I'll hear dozens of similar comments about why they think I'm wrong. But you know what, I don't care. I've spoke my mind, and I won't even give a reply to negative comments. If I happen to come back into this thread, maybe I will share more, but for now, you know where Axl Vedder Stands.

Thanks for your time! peace
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 06:45:31 PM »

i'm tired of waiting. gn'r just lost a fan. Chinese Democracy will never see the light of day!!! hihi

does this bother you? LOL

Chinese Democracy!
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 07:10:26 PM »

The morale amongst the Gn'R fans is extremely low right now it seems. Not with everyone, but look around, people are trashing Axl, the band, everything about the damn band.
It's starting to piss me off!

A lot of people around here say how they are sick of waiting, they are sick of Axl holding out. So why do you still troll these boards making sure your negative comments get across?

Obviously, you aren't done waiting because your still here. If someone truly was finished with this band, they would pack up their stuff and leave the boards.

I still believe at some point we will see the album. I have always had faith in Axl Rose, and I always will. The guy is my idol, and though many people are turning their backs to him, I never will. Just like many of you never will.

The people that have no faith and no hope should just leave. They make the Gn'R community a harsh place to live in.
It's not that I can't take arguments from different sides, but all they have are one or two things to say that they just keep saying.

Things like "Dammit Axl I'm tired of waiting," or "I've officially given up on Guns N' Roses" bother me a lot.

We have to face it. Somewhere out there, in a studio, sits tracks to an unfinished album. Someday, hopefully extremely soon, we will be able to listen to it in our cd players, our computers, our Playstations, whatever you listen to music with, and we will say, my God, Axl did it. Gn'R did it.

If we never saw the cd, sure many would be upset, but look at it this way. Axl has contributed so much to Rock. Since 1987, when what could be the greatest rock album of all time landed, people have recognized Axl's powerful vocals and the incredible music that went with them. So we should all be grateful for him, and anyone who ever worked with him, to bring us these great times.

I still strongly feel we will see "Chinese Democracy" and that all hope isn't lost. As a fan, and as a supporter, I feel Guns N' Roses is very much alive. Losing greats such as Slash, and others such as Duff and Buckethead have hurt us before, but the band wil prevail. I've followed Gn'R for as long as I could understand what music was, and I'm not about to lose faith now.

I know just based on the way these boards are going lately that someone will rip me a new one. I'll hear dozens of similar comments about why they think I'm wrong. But you know what, I don't care. I've spoke my mind, and I won't even give a reply to negative comments. If I happen to come back into this thread, maybe I will share more, but for now, you know where Axl Vedder Stands.

Thanks for your time! peace

Great post AxlVedder beer

My morale isn't gone.........I'll always support any incarnation of GNR and Axl Rose.

And to all those opposed..........fuck you yes
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 11:32:51 PM »

Im gonna try n' leave this site fo a while, i cant help but reply when people wright stupid shit on hear. But leaving this site is like quiting cigy's man. Axl did say "REGARDLESS" about the release date in a few months, he knows we're pissed, it's gonna happen.

soon. smoking

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2004, 06:38:21 AM »

Morale is low for pretty obvious reasons, BH cancelleation of RIR....

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2004, 07:37:43 AM »

We will see the album dont u remember at the 2002 VMA's Axl said soon is not the word but in the letter about Rio he said he hopes to release the album in the next few months thats something to hope for I think. I believe we will see the album we "just need a little patience".

EEEERRRR Little boy
bolton
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2004, 07:41:38 AM »

wheatever i hear or not new gnr i will always be a fan of axl amd gnr!why?
because afd and uyi 1,2 was something best in music for me!
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2004, 08:16:30 AM »

Morale is low for pretty obvious reasons, BH cancelleation of RIR....

Axl knew Buck left at least 2,5 months ago (at least I knew, so I think it s safe to assume that Axl knew too). From that point Axl had more then 4 months (at least, probably more since it was Axl who said that Buckethead s status in the band was uncertain even longer) to show leadership. Buckethead was just fed up with the situation (those other guys would probably leave too if they had a decent solocareer to fall back on), it was Axl who cancelled (and it was not the first time).

But hey, it's Axl. I'm not surprised, shocked or angry, it has never been any different.

-PEACE-

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: