Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:30:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Past tours (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  Staying in Lisbon
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Staying in Lisbon  (Read 8388 times)
steam79
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: April 15, 2004, 11:04:53 PM »

Hi, i am one of the many who bought airplane and concert tickets to Rock In Rio Lisbon in order to see GN'R, and i'm still going to Lisbon, but i have a problem and i know that some of you guys live in Lisbon and i want to ask you a question/favor.
i'm staying in Lisbon for 9 days and I still haven't been able to find hotels or hostel reservation for 3 days in a cheap place lower than 70 ?. If any of you can help with information about places where i can stay with availability still i would appreciate it.

By the way. I'm still going to the Hard Rock Cafe on may 29th.

Thank you
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2004, 03:45:51 PM »

I'd recommend you get in quick dude, I imagine many people are doing the same thing. You could try out the websites of big name hotels and get some contact details maybe, then see what the prices are...also you could look in a tourist brochure for info...

Good luck mate  beer

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
Aras_dk
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 06:57:42 PM »

Hi, i am one of the many who bought airplane and concert tickets to Rock In Rio Lisbon in order to see GN'R, and i'm still going to Lisbon, but i have a problem and i know that some of you guys live in Lisbon and i want to ask you a question/favor.
i'm staying in Lisbon for 9 days and I still haven't been able to find hotels or hostel reservation for 3 days in a cheap place lower than 70 ?. If any of you can help with information about places where i can stay with availability still i would appreciate it.

By the way. I'm still going to the Hard Rock Cafe on may 29th.

Thank you

Try this one, i was supposed to go too and considered this place, it isn't far from the venue either, but be quick booking!

http://www.hotels-of-europe.net/en/portugal/lisboa/vip.php
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: