Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 01:53:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  skipping certain songs?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: skipping certain songs?  (Read 2194 times)
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« on: April 16, 2004, 07:28:46 AM »

In upcoming concerts\ what do you thinK?

p.Tobias was reportedly (read 02articles on this page) to be a rythm guy and this can quicly and easy be replaced\ solo's and leadbreaks is different. We all know what Bucket did with nightrain solo right?

Since they probably (hopefully) won't remove bucket's contributions on the cd\ they will probably only relearn new guitar player old gnr solo's and skip songs as madsagascar\ other than reinventing his work on stage since it is doomed to be different...

Do YOU think we've heard madagascar live for the last time?

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
RZ4
Headliner

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 10:32:49 AM »

No.
Immortal-Cry
Banned
Headliner

W.A.R. is my answer!

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 10:48:47 AM »

No.

I am not sure about that. We dont even know if there will exist a new Guns live concert  hihi

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I DO!  
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 12:25:21 PM »

i cant see any reason why we wouldnt hear maddy anymore

unless of course they dont play ever again

but im lookin for a christmas release this year just like i have the last 2 years if not the cycle will continue

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
estranged.1098
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »

It would be fun if Axl played the Madagascar solo, like he did in Rio  hihi.
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2004, 09:19:50 PM »

We could only hope...

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2004, 10:04:56 PM »

It would be fun if Axl played the Madagascar solo, like he did in Rio  hihi.

:rofl:gotta love his one string picks.

I dont see a reason why Madagascar wouldnt be played live again unless like everyone said, there is nomore Guns N' Roses. I wouldnt worry to much about the Nightrain reinvented solo that Buckethead did since I have all faith in Axl that either he is not going to rest until he finds a guitarist of Buckethead's calibur or *cough**cough* Slash's. If he cant I see no reason why he would wish to continue with this new lineup in all honesty..

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
SunKing278
Headliner

The loveliest girls are always in your GN'R

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2004, 12:54:48 AM »

Not only will we never hear "Madagascar" on stage again, we'll never see another live "Guns N' Roses" performance, even IF this Chinese Democracy is ever released.  After the 2002 debacle, I seriously doubt any concert promoter (certainly not Clear Channel) or venue is going to want to book them.  And even if they were booked somewhere, how many rock fans this time around are going to be fooled again, knowing there will be a very good chance Axl won't show up.  Hell, many were not fooled in 2002, after a nearly ten-year absence, explaining the empty seats in all these cities.  If he does show up, he'll take the stage at an absurdly late hour, and possibly walk off in the middle of the performance.  The lack of respect this man has for fans who shell out big bucks to see him is not lost on most anybody in the year 2004.  Contrary to what many of the Axl loyalists on this board believe, this man's image problem is going to bite him in the ass big time if he ever decides to tour again or release this silly record.  It won't matter how good a record Chinese Democracy is, people simply do not trust or like the man.  Yes, everyone still loves the old Guns N' Roses, which is why their classic hits are still played constantly to this day, but that was then and this is now.

Anyway, I've read in numerous articles that Axl hates touring, so maybe this new group ought to be a studio band only and forget about going on the road.   It's not as though Axl needs the money or anything, and it would take a lot of pressure off of him.  Damnit, I have a lot of respect for the things the man has accomplished in the past, but he's been so undisciplined ever since that his credibility is now in ruins.  If he can ever get his shit together and produce something, I'll gladly eat crow.  Until that day arrives, I've lost any faith I ever had in the man.  Hell, if a druggie like Weiland can get it together, what's Axl's excuse?  

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2004, 08:28:16 AM »

Not only will we never hear "Madagascar" on stage again, we'll never see another live "Guns N' Roses" performance, even IF this Chinese Democracy is ever released.  After the 2002 debacle, I seriously doubt any concert promoter (certainly not Clear Channel) or venue is going to want to book them.  And even if they were booked somewhere, how many rock fans this time around are going to be fooled again, knowing there will be a very good chance Axl won't show up.  

The people who saw them in Asia and Europe might disagree since those shows went ahead like planned.

Now the RIR4 cancellation didn't help their reputation over in Europe. So who knows.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: