Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:17:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  RUMOR - Fall tour a go?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: RUMOR - Fall tour a go?  (Read 12718 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2004, 10:51:20 AM »

"This idiot just needs to finish the record, release the record, THEN worry about touring."
I agree you, madagas.
BTW As a casual fan I have nothing to give up and I think "a few"means" 2~3". smoking

why would a reuinion be a bad thing?
:DThank you for asking;  There I meant that the fact such a rumour comming up at this point was a bad news.
I tried to put my vague ideas in shapes and into several points.  

First of all, I want to hear the outcome of GNR, no matter what have become of it. Their ages of effort ought to see the light of day, otherwise, what for their 7yrs were? Since parted for the sake of the ?music?(Wasn?t it?), former members and Axl have been trying to make each own this long (haven?t they?) Slash and Duff are showing the achievement of their aims at Velvet Revolver and CHI-Dem (assumed) era of GNR will be coming into bloom after all blood, sweat and tears. Rigth now, why must we go over and over the re-union, only to harass Revolvers (esp. vocalist) and Guns? No point, unless you want them to flop. (Even though, still no point.)
let a psuedo cover band help Axl drag the bands name thru the mud......
Secondly, I can?t see pseudo cover band like you do. They are discovered to be more than genuine musicians.
Right now I would rather watch a reuinion go down in flames than If the ship is going to go down let the original crew go down with it.......
Thirdly, I don't think the ship is going to go down. Besides, it?d be cruel for the old crews if it were. A Great captain would let the passengers flee first, crews second, and then him last. (Have anyone from the crew told us the passengers to give up?) And present crews would go like ?No, kid, CAP, WE?re NOT leaving this ship, we are WITH YOU, so lets get through this shit together?   or, whatever.....
?i'm chomping at the bit to get out and really shake things up
with gnr and look forward to the release of the new album?.....from Robins letter
Look who is holding the bag for us:fans.  love      To be  continued.....                    

Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2004, 11:24:10 PM »

izzy hates axl

That is pretty much true.

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: