Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:12:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Just imagine how good it must feel....
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just imagine how good it must feel....  (Read 27450 times)
W 23 Axl
Headliner

12/02 - msg show - un fuckin real

« on: April 24, 2004, 02:51:17 PM »

Just imagine how good it must feel for Slash and Duff, and even Matt, to be sticking VR so far up Axl's  ass. They are probably going to be very successful, and Axl gave a shit less about them. Now they are, finally, about to make him feel and look like complete and utter SHIT.

Not that the comeback tour and still no CD doesn't make Axl look like shit already, especially with Buckethead leaving. All the pieces have fallen for Axl, and its so fucking sad! However, good for Slash, Duff and Matt to be out and enjoying their GnR fame by putting together a new band. Axl is going to be SOOO green with envy, but hey, he's had his chances, and of course still does. But doesn anyone really envision him getting anything together again? It took him X number of years just  to have a comeback tour fail. I think its going to kill Axl to have to get the energy to get this rolling again.

Probably, and sadly, the only way we see new Axl/GnR material is if Axl dies. I read someone say this here awhile ago, and although horrible to say, and I hope Axl lives to 99, its probably true.

By the way, someone asked me the origins of my name here. The W and Axl are obvious, the 23 is an ode to Jordan!!!

- Greg
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 03:12:43 PM »

i think it's really fucking cool to see vr interviews and articles, and it feels really good just waiting for a new exciting album to be released. i don't think tho that vr is going to be so successful as you imagine. they're not going to be anything close to what gn'r used to be or even is today(with the gh and everything)! thats why i don't think axl care too much about the whole vr thing... when or if axl release his monster and start to tour again, vr will be long forgotten...

to be honest, i thinks it's stupid of either to talk shit about the other... but it goes both ways so....

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
kockstar99
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 03:29:03 PM »

Just imagine how good it must feel for Slash and Duff, and even Matt, to be sticking VR so far up Axl's  ass.
is that what you call one show? They have done one fucking show... They have a mini tour of bars and small clubs planned ...Axl SOLD OUT MSG.. They arent sticking anything up any asses except maybe each others dicks...

They are probably going to be very successful,
of course they will....and Axl will too..

and Axl gave a shit less about them.
Id say Axl gave a shit about them...

Now they are, finally, about to make him feel and look like complete and utter SHIT.
how is that?? by selling out some bar in the midwest?? or by trying to keep thier new fucking singer from getting strung out every week and out of fucking jail??

Not that the comeback tour and still no CD doesn't make Axl look like shit already,
how do you figure??

especially with Buckethead leaving. All the pieces have fallen for Axl, and its so fucking sad!
Thats Axl Roses band... not Brian Carroll's band..  All he has to do is pick 18 or so of his new songs and release an album and his pieces are all back in place... Thats a fact jack and you know it...

However, good for Slash, Duff and Matt to be out and enjoying their GnR fame by putting together a new band.
sure playing some AFD songs, some STP songs and some songs that will sound just like the snakepit disk shit....Good for them!!!!

Axl is going to be SOOO green with envy,
of what?? playing some midwest bars or playing in St louis again? or envious of thier herion addict singer? That Slither song??

but hey, he's had his chances, and of course still does.
he always will have his chances... He is W AXL ROSE!!! he has UNLIMITED chances... CARTE BLANCHE... He is AXL ROSE and he will always be the lead singer for GUNS N ROSES.. an established ORIGINIZATION... and proven seller.. no matter who the players are....

But doesn anyone really envision him getting anything together again?
does anyone really envision him going away???

It took him X number of years just  to have a comeback tour fail.
his "failed" tour will out sell and out gross this mini tour shit that VR have put together...  They would be lucky to be as big as audioslave or maybe if they are lucky they can get some exposure on an Ozzfest or Lollopoloza tour..  AXL can play to 10,000 people in Europe, Asia, S. America....  I hope VR have a good time in the Midwestern bars..

I think its going to kill Axl to have to get the energy to get this rolling again.
it hasnt yet.. and to quote someone "It took alot less pressure to kill Jim Morrison"

Probably, and sadly, the only way we see new Axl/GnR material is if Axl dies.
your a jackass... then you would never see it...  you will prob see something by the end of the year... stop crying like a little bitch....

I read someone say this here awhile ago, and although horrible to say, and I hope Axl lives to 99, its probably true.
what the fuck are you talking??  Huh Huh

By the way, someone asked me the origins of my name here. The W and Axl are obvious, the 23 is an ode to Jordan!!!
thats just great.....

« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 03:37:08 PM by kockstar99 » Logged
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 03:47:22 PM »

Axl will lways be more popular because he owns the name Guns n' Roses. even alone, he is able to become again the biggest Rockstar in the world, and even alone he catchs more attention from the media than all the ex-Guns n' Roses members. When Axl does something, there are always tones of articles in the press.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2004, 04:16:17 PM »

Hey, kockstar99...you must HATE Velvet Revolver from the bottom of your soul!!

MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2004, 04:54:37 PM »

Axl will lways be more popular because he owns the name Guns n' Roses. even alone, he is able to become again the biggest Rockstar in the world, and even alone he catchs more attention from the media than all the ex-Guns n' Roses members. When Axl does something, there are always tones of articles in the press.

He won't be popular just because he owns the name Guns N' Roses,he will be popular because his new band really IS Guns N' Roses

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2004, 05:02:48 PM »

Another in the great tradition of worthless threads started by W 23 Axl...and even more worthless Kockstar99 posts.  With that quota met, Id say this can be moved to the Dead Horse section now.

However as a public service, Ill offer Kockstar a brief geography lesson...

5/13: St. Louis, MO
 5/14: Kansas City, KS
 5/15: Minneapolis, MN
 5/19: Chicago, IL
 5/20: Detroit, MI
5/21: Toronto, ONT
 5/26: New York, NY
 5/27: Washington, DC  
 5/28: Philadelphia, PA  
 5/29: Boston, MA  
 6/04: Seattle, WA  
 6/05: Portland, OR  
 6/07: San Francisco, CA
 6/08: Los Angeles, CA
 6/09: Los Angeles, CA
 6/11: Las Vegas, NV

Five dates are in the midwest, all are major cities.

Eleven dates arent in the midwest, all are major cities.  

Nearly all of the venues are theatres holding upward of 1,500 people, and nearly every show has not only sold out, but sold out in a matter of minutes.   That includes "midwestern" cities such as New York City, Toronto, and Washington D.C.  And theyre newest date is at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel...sound familiar.  But theyre just playing bars, right?  hihi
« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 05:04:38 PM by Booker Floyd » Logged
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2004, 05:12:49 PM »

Another in the great tradition of worthless threads started by W 23 Axl...and even more worthless Kockstar99 posts.  With that quota met, Id say this can be moved to the Dead Horse section now.

Nearly all of the venues are theatres holding upward of 1,500 people, and nearly every show has not only sold out, but sold out in a matter of minutes.   That includes "midwestern" cities such as New York City, Toronto, and Washington D.C.  And theyre newest date is at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel...sound familiar.  But theyre just playing bars, right?  hihi

In a bazilian forum, there?s a guy that libes in toronto and he said the place they will play in toronto is very small... I?m just saying what he said ok?

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Rebecca Duff Rose
Roxi McK
VIP

Kool Ranch Dres'ing

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2004, 05:19:08 PM »

Duff N' Slash don't like it when people slag off Axl n' I'm POSITIVE Axl doesn't like his ex-gunners to be hurt either!

Just cos they have split don't mean they love each other deep down!

They have had a huge past together!!! {remember???}

SLASH- "Guitar solos are back," he said with a grin through his long, curly mane.
GNR- The hardworking band that once called themselves FAMILY!!!
Pinball Wizard
VIP

Hey, Apple!

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2004, 05:21:20 PM »

In a bazilian forum, there?s a guy that libes in toronto and he said the place they will play in toronto is very small... I?m just saying what he said ok?

Which forum?

Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2004, 05:33:52 PM »

The Kool Hause capacity is 2,000 - 2,400.  
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2004, 05:34:45 PM »

Just imagine how good it must feel for Slash and Duff, and even Matt, to be sticking VR so far up Axl's  ass. They are probably going to be very successful, and Axl gave a shit less about them. Now they are, finally, about to make him feel and look like complete and utter SHIT.

Not that the comeback tour and still no CD doesn't make Axl look like shit already, especially with Buckethead leaving. All the pieces have fallen for Axl, and its so fucking sad! However, good for Slash, Duff and Matt to be out and enjoying their GnR fame by putting together a new band. Axl is going to be SOOO green with envy, but hey, he's had his chances, and of course still does. But doesn anyone really envision him getting anything together again? It took him X number of years just  to have a comeback tour fail. I think its going to kill Axl to have to get the energy to get this rolling again.

Probably, and sadly, the only way we see new Axl/GnR material is if Axl dies. I read someone say this here awhile ago, and although horrible to say, and I hope Axl lives to 99, its probably true.

Great!  Roll Eyes

I prefer your rumour posts.....

Axl can't be doing things so bad if he gets us lot logged in here day in day out - including you.

If u hate the band and just love vr there's plenty of forums about them you could try......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
insupportofaxl
Optimist
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2004, 06:29:28 PM »

Didn't Duff just say that they don't care about selling a lot of records........they just want to play?

I don't think if VR aimed for stadiums they'd sell out.  Axl did sell out MSG and others. Wink

But......I actually prefer the smaller venues......maybe coz I am older......but I'd rather see an intimate concert than a big one with loads of people.

Also, imo, this just points to the differences between Axl and ex members.......Axl prefers big stadiums......ex members (Izzy in particular) like the 2000 seaters.

Whatever works and whatever brings back rock in roll at this point........I don't give a fuck where they play as long as they play ok

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2004, 07:39:29 PM »

all the vr shows are in clubs..even in the major cities...

anyways dude why bring up vr vs gnr its gay......let the albums each release do the talking. vr will draw first lets see what cd brings when it gets released...as i have always been saying...my rolex and my blng bling are in for cd  Wink

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2004, 08:00:32 PM »

all the vr shows are in clubs..even in the major cities...

Uh, no....there not. Who gives a fuck anyway.

They've got a single out.

A video in a few days.

A tour booked, and a hot icket for that matter.

A release date for a completed record.

And NO excuses.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 08:01:35 PM by Falcon » Logged

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
kockstar99
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2004, 09:09:49 PM »

I dont care if its 5 or 10 midwestern bars .. you know the points i was making... thier not playing at major sporting arenas... they are playing bars/clubs.. stop trying to split hairs...
kockstar99
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2004, 09:12:09 PM »

Hey, kockstar99...you must HATE Velvet Revolver from the bottom of your soul!!

no i dont hate them... I was just shooting down W 23 Axl's stupid ass thread trying to compare...

you can make an argument for or against either band...
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2004, 09:27:42 PM »

Yeah this post does suck.  Yeah Michael Jordan is the best ever for Bulls/Wizards/Carolina anyone else he ever played for we all know that.  I've played ball my entire life for every school I've went to and I bet you SUCK at ball W 23 Axl.  Just because you spread so many dumb ass rumors on here to get people pumped up about GN'R.  Compulsive liors are usually terrible at everything they say they are good at, LOL!  Anyway it was NOT a failed tour Axl just didn't want to show, and if he did it was usually close to being sold out.  Velvet Revolver does rock and I support them but no one holds a candle to the new GN'R.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2004, 09:28:13 PM »

Dont kid yourself W 23 Axl, how do you think VR will feel when GNR sell 10 times more albums and  rules this fuckin' world again!!! The ex- GNR's should feel like dickheads now, they picked a junkie singer who has already stolen the lime light from the band with his rehab shit.

Once they start touring around, how the fuck do you think Weiland will stay clean dude. It's falling apart before it's began. Undecided

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2004, 09:30:23 PM »

I dont care if its 5 or 10 midwestern bars .. you know the points i was making...

No, I dont.  Please dont assume we share the same thought process. confused

Youre point appeared to be that they were playing low-rent bars in the Midwest, when theyre in fact playing large clubs/theatres (standard for many commercially successful acts), all in major cities, and one being the same venue Axl has played recently.  And theyre selling out each one (2,000 tickets at a time) in mere minutes.  All of this with only one year of existence, one show and two records under the belt...and without the luxury of an already famous name to sell their tickets for them.  Im sure if they really wanted to, they could at least half-sell arenas too (in the Midwest for that matter, since you seem to forget that GNR played a few dates there in 2002), but thats obviously not their intention.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: