Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:07:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  I hate Buckethead!!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I hate Buckethead!!!!!  (Read 23461 times)
volcano62
VIP

I Am Inconquerable

« on: April 27, 2004, 12:55:18 PM »

How many of you out there feel the same way?

I mean he's a guy that has about 20 albums of crap (I've listend to his stuff and it sucks, so back off Chicken-Boy lovers) and then he hooks up with Guns N' Roses. He finaly had hope in his musical life and then left it all behind!!!! What an AssClown!!!

Not only did he fuck up the Rio gig, he might of fucked up everything for Chinese Democracy. We might not see it for a long time. crying
« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 12:55:45 PM by volcano62 » Logged

Montreal 1992
Quebec City 2006
Montreal 2010
Ottawa 2010
Quebec City 2013
Montreal 2013
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 03:44:39 PM »

I like most of Bucketheads music some of it does sound the same but I like some of it the guy through away a good future he could have got so much in Guns if the album came out more people would know Bucket I am trying to find the right words here. Bucket is an amazing guitarist and he could have been one of the best because he would have finally been noticed for his work.

EEEERRRR Little boy
kockstar99
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 02:11:27 AM »

I agree with both of you.. He is an awsome guitarist.. but threw away alot.. his solo albums are shit...and not the masterpieces that all the chicken fans think... There are other guitar players that are much cooler... but i saw his concert dates on another web site the other day and it said it all:

"Ex Guns n Roses guitarist Buckethead"

looks like he got a nice title and some recognition.. i hope Axl scraps all of his parts off CD.. (if he had any)

if he comes back ok but i dont want to see a guitar player in the band that isnt 1000 percent commited..

yeah i agree with you guys.. Fuck you buckethead... people like Tommy and Dizzy have been around along time... alot longer then fuckithead...
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2004, 08:06:37 AM »

I fuckin hate BH. People on the board said listen to his solo stuff before slagging him off, i did and it fuckin sucked, no emotion in his playing at all. He didnt fit into GN'R IMO. And he fucked up RIR rant

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2004, 10:24:09 AM »

His solo stuff is inventive...I've been impressed with it...

To be honest, when it gets to the point where there have been roughly 7 guitarists that have left Guns at some point, their totally different personalities and looking at their reasons for leaving, you have to wonder where it all stems from...

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

Everything Louder Than Everything Else

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2004, 02:27:02 PM »

Well, Axl says BH just joined GN'R to further his career.  Well, I'm glad.  If he hadn't, i'd probably still be oblivious to him.  I'd never have heard any of his beautiful music...or been awe struck by his incredible talent.  I probably would never have heard Shawn Lane's truly outstanding songs, and devastating guitar playing.

In short..my life would be worse.

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2004, 11:12:38 PM »

No problems with BH here, I've known about him long before his GNR days and will always be drawn to his schtick.

The bottom line is, he's always been an entity unto himself,
I doubt he ever considered Axl's band any more than one of his many side projects...

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
gezm
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2004, 04:31:14 AM »

Hey stop hating the guy he tryed bring guns n roses back for us all but yet again axl is a prick and wont release anything i wouldent wait around for another 40 years too! im not a fan of bh guitaring but the guy is good beer
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2004, 07:14:30 AM »

I liked him.
I thought it would be different and cool when he joined GNR. Now that he's gone, i was pissed off but their's someone out there who will suit better ok

BTW, i havent seen all of RIR3, how did he fuck it up

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2004, 07:29:53 AM »

How many of you out there feel the same way?

I mean he's a guy that has about 20 albums of crap (I've listend to his stuff and it sucks, so back off Chicken-Boy lovers) and then he hooks up with Guns N' Roses. He finaly had hope in his musical life and then left it all behind!!!! What an AssClown!!!

Not only did he fuck up the Rio gig, he might of fucked up everything for Chinese Democracy. We might not see it for a long time.

^                                        ^                               ^    

To be honest, when it gets to the point where there have been roughly 7 guitarists that have left Guns at some point, their totally different personalities and looking at their reasons for leaving, you have to wonder where it all stems from...

hihi, yep offcourse it's way to far fetched to ever assume that since Axl is the only person present in every situation (that goes apeshit),  it could have something to do with him. rofl  

Buckethead is the best guitarist GNR ever had and ever will have. Only a few players are/were at his incredible level of playing and musicianship. His soloalbums are among the best that were ever released by solo- guitarists.

-PEACE-

« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 08:40:35 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

kockstar99
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2004, 08:43:34 AM »

yep offcourse it's way to far fetched to ever assume that since Axl is the only person present in every situation (that goes apeshit),  it could have something to do with him. rofl
yeah its all Axls fault that fukit head quit...    

Buckethead is the best guitarist GNR ever had and ever will have.
your a total jackass if you belive this... Fuckit head didnt write anyo the music that he played... even his solo's were not his own... "Old Mac Donald" "Star Wars" "Pirates of the Carriebean"  He has skill and talent no denying but to say hes the best guitarist GnR ever had just proves how little you know about GnR and full of crap that you really are...

Only a few players are/were at his incredible level of playing and musicianship.
all he can do is play fast... Thats it......

His soloalbums are among the best that where ever released by solo- guitarists.
They are shit... They all sound the same... Real fast guitar over some DJ scraching and drums.. If you own one fuckithead album you own them all...

matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2004, 09:04:41 AM »

yep offcourse it's way to far fetched to ever assume that since Axl is the only person present in every situation (that goes apeshit),  it could have something to do with him. rofl

your a total jackass if you belive this... Fuckit head didnt write anyo the music that he played... even his solo's were not his own... "Old Mac Donald" "Star Wars" "Pirates of the Carriebean"  He has skill and talent no denying but to say hes the best guitarist GnR ever had just proves how little you know about GnR and full of crap that you really are...

Only a few players are/were at his incredible level of playing and musicianship.

His soloalbums are among the best that where ever released by solo- guitarists.
They are shit... They all sound the same... Real fast guitar over some DJ scraching and drums.. If you own one fuckithead album you own them all...

Yeah well said ok

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
madagas
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2004, 02:34:43 PM »

His solo albums are "inventive" but clearly not for a typical "Gnr" fan. When I saw him live recently, he did not play any Old McDonald or whatever, he simply played some of the most awe inspiring-jaw dropping-nasty guitar I have EVER seen (I venture to say  I have seen alot more than you, Kock and Matt Grin). The guy is a fucking monster. With Axl's ability to write catchy melodies and Bucket's ability to play anything and everything, the future WAS boundless...now, who the fuck knows. Falcon, I agree that Gnr was no more to Bucket than any of his other ten bands...that is why I still believe he may come back in to the fold at some point. He moves in and out of projects all the time. Undecided
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 02:37:11 PM by madagas » Logged
Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

Everything Louder Than Everything Else

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2004, 08:00:59 PM »

That's why he left! Because Axl wouldn't play any new songs.

I can't believe what you said about his solo albums all being the same.  His music is so diverse you could only have possibly said that if you're deaf or have never heard any of his songs.

Oh my god, I don't know if i've ever read a stupider post.

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2004, 04:09:57 AM »

I bet it takes you an hour to cook Minute rice.

Dozens of similar situations have occured in the past decade (people leaving Axl). The only person present in every situation has been Axl... Is it really that hard to get?

I like the man a lot, but he has some serious issues...  

your a total jackass if you belive this...

You remind me of opium, a slow working dope.

Fuckit head didnt write anyo the music that he played...

Yes that s a strong one, especially if you take into account that the full instrumental section of GNR has been doing their own stuff for more then two years now while they re waiting for Axl to release CD. Buck would have been more then happy to play the new stuff, but as we all can see it s not his call (or Finck s, or Fortus , or Stinson s, or whatever).

Furthermore, if he (Buck) wouldn t have played the old stuff, people like you would have been the first to point out how much he sucks for not playing any of the old tunes (probably reinforcing your arguments with classics like: he s probably not playing them because he can t).

"Old Mac Donald" "Star Wars" "Pirates of the Carriebean"

Yeah all credits to Slash for writing the incredible Godfather Theme! Ever heard of people like Nino Rota?

Get a freakin clue

He has skill and talent no denying

(Yep more then you could ever imagine)

He has skill and talent no denying

Roll Eyes

Next time try to stick to one opinion.  drool

If you own one fuckithead album you own them all...

Yep that s what all people say who haven t got a clue about any of Buck s soloalbums.

Instead of telling me how little I know about GNR, first get a clue about Buckethead and everything else that goes on in guitarmusic, because at the moment you make about as much sense as a set of chattering buckteeth vibrating on a glass coffee table.

-PEACE-

SLCPUNK
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2004, 04:56:23 AM »

Different strokes for different strokes.

No need to get all ugly.... Embarrassed
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2004, 07:58:00 PM »

As a  Rolling Stone magazine review of BH?s  Electric Tears:You pass this looooooong boring album thinking what wauld  be Slash  doing at this time"
This bucket clown is a piece of crap  

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Slipdisc
VIP

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2004, 04:22:26 AM »

As a  Rolling Stone magazine review of BH?s  Electric Tears:You pass this looooooong boring album thinking what wauld  be Slash  doing at this time"
This bucket clown is a piece of crap

Yet another idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the ideas. The sad thing about your thread isn t the poor reasoning. It s the fact that it s not even your own poor reasoning you re coming with.

You pass this looooooong boring album thinking what wauld  be Slash  doing at this time

And that sentence proves it all: Of all guitarists to choose from they pick mr. I never made a decent solo-record Slash to compare with. As a solo artist Buckethead is the most successful member of every GNR-lineup. Every attempt to diss his solo efforts by drawing parallels to ex-members, and their almost non-existent (and certainly not successful) solo careers, is assbackwards. The only time such a comparison is relevant is when Buck s participation in GNR is the topic. In all other situations it s nothing more then biased nonsense.

When Led Zeppelins IV-album came out, the same RS-mag gave it just two stars (just like Electric Tears now). Nowadays however, the hypocrite bastards rate that album as one of the best rock albums ever made. They didn t do this to just 1 Zeppelin album. RS-mag has proven to be one of the most close-minded, biased and mainstream-obsessed magazines in the business.

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 08:28:28 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

kockstar99
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2004, 09:30:35 AM »

That's why he left! Because Axl wouldn't play any new songs.
how do you know??? you know nothing more than anyone else does..

I can't believe what you said about his solo albums all being the same.  His music is so diverse you could only have possibly said that if you're deaf or have never heard any of his songs.
They suck... they are the same.. I own 4 of his CD's and they were a waste of money.. So diverse??? i dont know what the hell your listening to..

Oh my god, I don't know if i've ever read a stupider post.
Why coz Brian Carrols solo albums suck??? good for you if you like them... I think they suck and they are not diverse... they sound the same... verry boring....... drool
kockstar99
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2004, 09:36:43 AM »

When Led Zeppelins IV-album came out, the same RS-mag gave it just two stars (just like Electric Tears now). Nowadays however, the hypocrite bastards rate that album as one of the best rock albums ever made. They didn t do this to just 1 Zeppelin album. RS-mag has proven to be one of the most close-minded, biased and mainstream-obsessed magazines in the business.

your comparing Fuckit head to Led Zepplin now???

Thats exactly what your doing... Rolling stone said...blah blah blah... boo hoo Rolling Stone can rate the album how they want too..

We can claim that his solo albums suck too... you wont change anyones mind here ...

oh yeah!!! hahahaha i just rememebered you the same guy who SWORE that Brain would leave GnR coz Fuckithead did.. and had all the great new information on Fuckit before anyone else did!!!!!  your the same guy that thought Brain couldnt think for himself and would leave coz of all the "Shit Axl was talking about buck"

hahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha I remember you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahah rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: