Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:26:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  maybe there are some answers
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: maybe there are some answers  (Read 2505 times)
Civil Attitude
Headliner

"And i think you knooooow the words"

« on: April 28, 2004, 09:32:48 PM »

alright not to piss anybody off..but as i was laying in bed last night awaiting the sweet sound of the morning alarm to go to work and do my dirty deeds of drywall...i thoguth to myself abotu trying to meet axl rose.....like jsut standing outside his house on a hungerstrike.till he either has me shot.or i starve to death.....then i began to think of why BH could have left..and i couldnt really think of anything....so i started to wonder with shit liek the I.R.S. leak on trunks show.....and began to wonder if myabe that sillly Mr Bucket possibly had his hands on sum material so he could "work on it" and then being sick of the waiting game and the failed tour he decided to take matters into his own hands and had it sent to that fuckin radio show....possibly trying to light sum fire under uncle axls ass.and get him back in rockstar form......then thats where i think it began to go wrong..axl isnt/wasnt ready fo it to be out.BH was.And he jsut got fed up up with the shit.and said (fuck you , fuck you, your cool , fuck you im out).......i know it sounds stupid but when all you have got to think about at night is xbox GNr and yer Girlfriend....htings get fucked up...well if anybodys got any other ideas let me know..sorry i suck ass at typing...and im trying to get my money back from sum dude on ebay
« Last Edit: April 28, 2004, 09:37:40 PM by Civil Attitude » Logged

Pleased to meet you....Hope you guessed my name...O Yeah,... But whats Puzzlin you is the  nature of my Game..
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 12:33:48 AM »

It's certainly plausible, but I think that's something we'll never know.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2004, 06:38:46 AM »

Hmmm seems to far fetched

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
WalrusOct9
Headliner

one, two, three, fourteen

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2004, 11:58:58 AM »

Considering that not one reputable person on any of these boards actually heard the track, and that it never leaked on the internet, I really doubt that any Gn'R track was actually played, and it was just a publicity stunt by the DJ or the station.
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2004, 12:05:45 PM »

Considering that not one reputable person on any of these boards actually heard the track, and that it never leaked on the internet, I really doubt that any Gn'R track was actually played, and it was just a publicity stunt by the DJ or the station.

If I'm not mistaken, Sanctuary Management or Merck himself provided proof that the song WAS played, and the proof was forwarded to Jarmo.  This is also what led to the revelation that a reasonably convincing rumor-monger on this very board was a fake...he claimed that the incident didn't happen , but the proof earlier provided gave the lie to his story, and he basically ran screaming from the board.
/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
kujo722
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2004, 02:56:09 PM »

Besides, if I remember correctly, "IRS" was on a CD that was sent to Mike Piazza, who played it on the show. It was not sent directly to the radio station.

BTW, vegas is laying 100-1 odds that Axl would have you shot before you died of starvation Grin
Chief
Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2004, 04:17:24 PM »

hmm i dont know about this theory but we'll have to wait and see i guess.

i loved this quote though, thanks!!

"alright not to piss anybody off..but as i was laying in bed last night awaiting the sweet sound of the morning alarm to go to work and do my dirty deeds of drywall...i thoguth to myself abotu trying to meet axl rose.....like jsut standing outside his house on a hungerstrike.till he either has me shot.or i starve to death...."

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Civil Attitude
Headliner

"And i think you knooooow the words"

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2004, 01:29:13 AM »

well im glad i coule get a few laughs out of anybody you got a chuckle..cause damn shits its been an uptight situation on htis board lately.....i mean damn its pretty sad when most peopl edread going to work and wold rather sit home and read about their favorite band on the internet.but for me i dread coming home everyday being forced to check this site for any real NEWS!!!......awww whateva  im jsut fuckin stoked cause i got back form the metallica godsmack concert and yes.they kicked my fuckin ass all god damn night......sumday i hope uncle axl kicks my ass....(prefirably not with a cane)....all joking aside...being at that concert in my metallica/guns n roses world tour shirt..reallywas a fuckin stoked out situation......that was my second concert ive ever been to and it was the gr8test fuckin time ive ever had....the only way it cpould hve been better is if sum how uncle axl came swingin down from the rafters screamin like a red headed step child.....

P.S......I have the day off tomorow so there isnt going to be any awaitng of the sweet sounds of the alarm...or any of that messy drywall shit....sorry....im jsut not used to writing somethign and having 6 people actually give a fuck in ahalf lol

im rick james bith beer rofl hihi ok

Pleased to meet you....Hope you guessed my name...O Yeah,... But whats Puzzlin you is the  nature of my Game..
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: