Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:30:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GnR fans are some of the most...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GnR fans are some of the most...  (Read 3695 times)
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« on: April 29, 2004, 03:23:46 PM »

trashy, arrogant people I have ever come across.  Some of you on this board act as if Axl is God and he can walk on water.  You can't make a single post without using "fuck" 20 times.  If someone says something you don't agree with you ridicule and belittle them.  You hate every former member of the band.  You berate openning bands, like Mix Master Mike at Chicago who was booed, cussed at and stuff was thrown at him.  I heard you yell "nigger" at the big screen during the sample of MLK's speech during Madagascar.  You drink Buttweiser and smoke swag weed.  Basically, it seems that most of you, not all, are white trash NASCAR fan like people.  I hate that one of my favorite bands attracts this type of person.  It's truly sad and disheartening.  If you are not like this then i apologize ahead of time.  These are just some personal observations and not blanket statements.  
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 03:30:24 PM »

trashy, arrogant people I have ever come across.  Some of you on this board act as if Axl is God and he can walk on water.  You can't make a single post without using "fuck" 20 times.  If someone says something you don't agree with you ridicule and belittle them.  You hate every former member of the band.  You berate openning bands, like Mix Master Mike at Chicago who was booed, cussed at and stuff was thrown at him.  I heard you yell "nigger" at the big screen during the sample of MLK's speech during Madagascar.  You drink Buttweiser and smoke swag weed.  Basically, it seems that most of you, not all, are white trash NASCAR fan like people.  I hate that one of my favorite bands attracts this type of person.  It's truly sad and disheartening.  If you are not like this then i apologize ahead of time.  These are just some personal observations and not blanket statements.  

Naa naa naa naa hey hey goodbye, Naa naa naa naa hey hey goodbye, Naa naa naa naa hey hey goodbye......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2004, 03:30:29 PM »

I assume you realize the lead singer of this band you speak of is perhaps the biggest piece of white trash walking our planet?

Here's a quarter, go buy a clue homefuck.

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2004, 03:38:33 PM »

I assume you realize the lead singer of this band you speak of is perhaps the biggest piece of white trash walking our planet?

Some white trash roots I suppose, but Axl has surprisingly cultured tastes in reality.  That's the biggest misconception about him.

I'm not really sure what the point of this post is.  Yes, some posters here have an appallingly low intelligence level, ignore them and post something of value.  
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2004, 03:44:50 PM »

Axl's an intellectual redneck & that's that.  peace

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2004, 03:53:48 PM »

Axl's an intellectual redneck & that's that.

Someone's been reading Chuck Klosterman.  
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2004, 03:58:40 PM »

Axl has paid more for a bottle of booze than some of his fans paid for their cars.  Think about how many trailor parks he could have bought with all the cash that went up his nose or into his arm!!
gilld1
Banned
VIP

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2004, 04:06:08 PM »

"Here's a quarter, go buy a clue homefuck"

Uhh....my point exactly.  Thanks Botaxl for confirming part of my post!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2004, 04:37:32 PM »

Naa naa naa naa hey hey goodbye, Naa naa naa naa hey hey goodbye, Naa naa naa naa hey hey goodbye......

You got that song from watching too much wrestling Izzy? Well i guess someone does 'retire' nearly every month these days
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2004, 04:40:54 PM »

trashy, arrogant people I have ever come across.  Some of you on this board act as if Axl is God and he can walk on water.  You can't make a single post without using "fuck" 20 times.  If someone says something you don't agree with you ridicule and belittle them.  You hate every former member of the band.  You berate openning bands, like Mix Master Mike at Chicago who was booed, cussed at and stuff was thrown at him.  I heard you yell "nigger" at the big screen during the sample of MLK's speech during Madagascar.

I've never been to a Gn'R show, so I don't know what kind of crowds it attracts.  My entire experience of the "GnR fan community" is 90% based on visiting this board.

It's also been my experienced that the "Axl is god" people are the most open-minded people of the board.  They're excited about the new music, and the vast majority of them don't hold anything against the old members, they're just into and genuinely impressed by the new music the new members have put out.

Conversely, many of the "the new Gn'R isn't the *real* Gn'R" people won't accept any non-Blues based rock n' roll, don't like anything except traditional rock n' roll image, and come across more like the people you're describing, and seem like the type of people who would yell that sort of word when MLK Jr. was on screen.

This is just what I've seen and noticed - just my two cents.

Anyway, being a serious Gn'R fan, I think this thread is a joke, and notice the irony of how arrogant your own post was.  You consider yourself so much better than people that may be flawed in one way, why don't you worry about your own flaws, different as they may be?

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Dizzy
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2004, 05:33:48 PM »

Conversely, many of the "the new Gn'R isn't the *real* Gn'R" people...... , and seem like the type of people who would yell that sort of word when MLK Jr. was on screen.

Strongly disagree.  Judging by the fact that only the Axl fanatics of this forum will rabidly defend his usage of the word "nigger" in "One in a Million", I'd say Axl fans would be more prone to yelling that word when MLK was on screen.
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2004, 05:36:11 PM »

oh.. i guess im no GNR fan..
i hardly drink, i dont smoke, i try not to say the word fuck too often, yeah, i know, sometimes i do for fun :p
and i love the past members too!!!

jeeez! i must be the worst GNR fan out there!

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2004, 06:03:53 PM »

Strongly disagree.  Judging by the fact that only the Axl fanatics of this forum will rabidly defend his usage of the word "nigger" in "One in a Million", I'd say Axl fans would be more prone to yelling that word when MLK was on screen.

That's a good point.

I guess the so-called fans I've seen on this board who totally "rip down" Axl (and I don't mean you Dizzy, or any of the other prominent anti-Axl people on this board, or even to imply that you're anti-axl, that's just the easiest way for me to describe it) just come across as that sort of people to me.

Edit: And back in the day when I did smoke grass, it was only schwag when kb wasn't available.   hihi  
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 06:12:27 PM by loretian » Logged

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2004, 06:06:33 PM »

Well I drink  beer and i stink, i smoke  smoking yeah im a joke, try all night and day to get a piece of the action a-haa! and you should know by now you're never gonna forget, a-aaa!

Now i know just what you're thinkin'
It could be you out and you're drinkin'
So don't knock it until you try it
It could be you in a little while!
I Hope I Didn't Ruin Your Day!

Won't you be my neighbour?

Now you won't get a friendlier GN'R fan than me will you, im a shining example Tongue

P.S Thanks Whitfield  ok
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 06:07:56 PM by Stupid, Stoned and Dumb » Logged
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2004, 06:32:31 PM »

gilld1
What the fuck are you talking about?
"trashy, arrogant people I have ever come across"
"If someone says something you don't agree with you ridicule and belittle them.  You hate every former member of the band.  You berate openning bands"
"You drink Buttweiser and smoke swag weed.  Basically, it seems that most of you, not all, are white trash NASCAR fan like people"

In your post you have discribed everything associated with Rock N Roll..

My question for you what makes you any better than the people your try to discribe?? From what it sounds like you think you are the king shit! Maybe its time you pull the gerbil out of you ass and show some respect and be happy there is a place for you to come and chat about your so called fav. band.

Oh wait I only used fuck 1 time.
fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck,
There you go hope you are happy I used it 20 times now.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2004, 06:47:32 PM »

Well, this thread turned out to be a nice happy thread....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: