Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 01:54:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228015 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Slash defuses 'fuck Axl' chant + Chicago Review
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slash defuses 'fuck Axl' chant + Chicago Review  (Read 32522 times)
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #80 on: May 23, 2004, 01:59:50 PM »

... - you keep saying you are not going to reply to my posts...
you say you haven't even read the posts i put in the lawsuit thread... yet YOU KEEP REPLYING TO MY POSTS!

you are on the verge of becoming obsessed with me, no?
 rofl

Did you see her website, she's a nutter you wont get thru to her

So you are visiting my homepage, huh?
I take back what I said about you being on the verge of becoming obsessed with me...   you're past that point when you make statements like the one you just made.

You call me a nutter.  You are the one stalking me on this message board and on my homepage.

Plus - "she's a nutter"?  If you are gonna call me names have the balls to say it 'to my face'/directly to me... instead of refering to me in the third person.

Not that I, or any other poster on this board, should have to deal with personal insults at all.  

Matter of fact, I have reported you to the moderators.

Hope this puts and end to your ill conceived personal campaign against me.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2004, 03:28:04 PM »

I have made this point before but I will do it again.
Why is it when VR/slash fans cant refute points they turn to name calling and personal bashing on this board? H MMMM

When ever  you seem name calling or  bashing it always starts with the VR/slash fans casting the first stone, why is that?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 03:29:18 PM by dave-gnfnr2k » Logged

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #82 on: May 23, 2004, 03:34:30 PM »

This thread the Fall To Pieces and the Axls Got Nothing To Worry About thread are all the same. Gn'R Vs VR - get back on topic!

Riot In Everyone!
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #83 on: May 23, 2004, 05:04:51 PM »

This thread the Fall To Pieces and the Axls Got Nothing To Worry About thread are all the same. Gn'R Vs VR - get back on topic!

this thread title is about a Fuck Axl chant and Slash's reaction to it (+ Chicago Review).  That is what I originally posted about.  Other poster(s) decided to turn it into a bashing thread making assumptions about other posters and caling names.
Just clarifying that.
 peace
« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 05:05:45 PM by Eva GnRAxlRosette » Logged
GNRisAFD
Headliner

« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2004, 07:05:11 PM »

YoungGunner:

PAYBACK SUX im not sayign peopel are just here for payback but the "vr fans" have created this backlash that only forces new gnr fans to respond and give their view on vr....like it or not too fukin bad.....get used to it....

You said it, you're here for the payback, have a close read of what you just wrote.

So i suppose all your comments on VR are going to be negative judging from your posts already and what you just wrote above.

Keep waiting for that album buddy.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 07:06:26 PM by GNRisAFD » Logged
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2004, 09:50:07 PM »

younger gunner do u always look for bad in ppl or somthing  ok

Appears that way.....Atleast when talking about VR.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 09:50:43 PM by tomass74 » Logged

tomass74
Legend

« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2004, 09:58:40 PM »

It's a joke ok?

There's people on this board whining about how Dave (an Axl fan) isn't objective regarding VR. Well, I have some bad news for those people, some VR fans aren't objective either.  Tongue

It's like I said to Dave yesterday, just because one side is doing it doesn't mean it's right for anyone on either side to do it. It's just getting silly now. What is this some little pissing match to see who is more objective or who are the better fans? Come on Jarmo, I respect you a lot but  I noticed lately you seem to enjoy taking little potshots at VR and their fans.

Yes, I agree. He is definatley an Axl worshipper and reacts similar to Dave in certain situations.

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2004, 10:08:38 PM »

You said it, you're here for the payback, have a close read of what you just wrote.

So i suppose all your comments on VR are going to be negative judging from your posts already and what you just wrote above.

No, my comments on vr will not be negative just for the sake of being negative or giving payback. I said the people who seem liek thier bashing vr for the sake of bashing vr are the people from gnr boards who have had to put up with the same bullshit but for a lot longer than you lil babies have. They have every right to invade your precious vr board and bring up anything negative about vr.

As for me...Im a vr fan. Am i a die hard? aboslutely not. But im not a die hard because slash and duff is in the band im not a diehard because they havnt given me anyhting to be die hard about. They dont mean much to me that way. I like thier music. I think their stuff is pretty good. I have been an stp fan long before i discovered gnr, so i love weiland. And theres a reason why I love old gnr ....slash ring a bell?......so i liek the peopel in the band.  
Im even goin to their nyc show...would ya look at that....I cant help it that I think their songs are average and do not represent what their capable of. They are good rockers. Nothing more nothing less. If you think thats bashing, then thats your opinion.

I just find it really funny how now that vr are finally in the spotlight their fans dont liek their boards gettin raided with comparisons, stupidity, hate and everythign else.just think that if all of that didnt exist on the gnr boards that intensity and negativity wouldnt even exist with any of these bands...but peopel have nothing better to do so they create rumors, and bash the new band. all of that gets built up over the years...now its only natural for "newgnr" fans to point out the same petty things that hav ebeen brought out over on the gnr boards.....liek ive been saying lately...what goes around comes around....peace

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2004, 10:13:52 PM »

I have made this point before but I will do it again.
Why is it when VR/slash fans cant refute points they turn to name calling and personal bashing on this board? H MMMM

When ever  you seem name calling or  bashing it always starts with the VR/slash fans casting the first stone, why is that?

Not sure that is true, but if it is.... IT IS DEFINATELY SLASH AND DUFF"S FAULT!!! God they are low...

tomass74
Legend

« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2004, 10:20:20 PM »

No, my comments on vr will not be negative just for the sake of being negative or giving payback. I said the people who seem liek thier bashing vr for the sake of bashing vr are the people from gnr boards who have had to put up with the same bullshit but for a lot longer than you lil babies have. They have every right to invade your precious vr board and bring up anything negative about vr.

As for me...Im a vr fan. Am i a die hard? aboslutely not. But im not a die hard because slash and duff is in the band im not a diehard because they havnt given me anyhting to be die hard about. They dont mean much to me that way. I like thier music. I think their stuff is pretty good. I have been an stp fan long before i discovered gnr, so i love weiland. And theres a reason why I love old gnr ....slash ring a bell?......so i liek the peopel in the band.  
Im even goin to their nyc show...would ya look at that....I cant help it that I think their songs are average and do not represent what their capable of. They are good rockers. Nothing more nothing less. If you think thats bashing, then thats your opinion.

I just find it really funny how now that vr are finally in the spotlight their fans dont liek their boards gettin raided with comparisons, stupidity, hate and everythign else.just think that if all of that didnt exist on the gnr boards that intensity and negativity wouldnt even exist with any of these bands...but peopel have nothing better to do so they create rumors, and bash the new band. all of that gets built up over the years...now its only natural for "newgnr" fans to point out the same petty things that hav ebeen brought out over on the gnr boards.....liek ive been saying lately...what goes around comes around....peace

The reason peopel would go to teh GnR boards and talk shit as because they for the most part were GnR fans. They and myself could and still cannot stand what Axl did to that band and it's legacy. He has slowly turned them into a joke. If he let it die and realized what he is and started his own thing, the backlash wouldn't have been so bad. People coming here for payback is really childish. The worst part is not a part of VR and never has been so the comparrisons and bashing is pointless.

Dizzy
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2004, 11:08:11 PM »

If you are gonna call me names have the balls to say it 'to my face'/directly to me... instead of refering to me in the third person.

True enough statement, but the "say it to my face" line being spoken to someone over the internet made me chuckle.   hihi
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #91 on: May 23, 2004, 11:58:18 PM »

The reason peopel would go to teh GnR boards and talk shit as because they for the most part were GnR fans. They and myself could and still cannot stand what Axl did to that band and it's legacy. He has slowly turned them into a joke. If he let it die and realized what he is and started his own thing, the backlash wouldn't have been so bad. People coming here for payback is really childish. The worst part is not a part of VR and never has been so the comparrisons and bashing is pointless.
So being that some gnr fans think Axl has ruined the gnr name it is necessary to bash the new band and just create countless pointless threads on axls appearance, the band members and comparison of old an dnew? if u ask me thats kind of childish.

If peopel want to come here and state thier opinion on why they think vrs music or image or whatver is good or bad, they have every right to do so.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 11:59:20 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
WagMyDog
doesn't HATE big boobs
VIP

Tyr's hand...

« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2004, 07:05:27 AM »

Somebody lock this ... please ...

No.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2004, 07:52:23 AM »

If you are gonna call me names have the balls to say it 'to my face'/directly to me... instead of refering to me in the third person.

True enough statement, but the "say it to my face" line being spoken to someone over the internet made me chuckle.   hihi
I used single quotation marks to indicate that its a saying not to be taken literally, adding the "/directly to me" for further clarification.
Anyhow, I do realize that you 'got it' so  - enjoy your chuckle.  Grin
« Last Edit: May 24, 2004, 07:55:25 AM by Eva GnRAxlRosette » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2004, 08:24:29 AM »

This thread falls under the "stupid and boring" category which means I can lock it.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: