Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:36:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The Blues video..
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Blues video..  (Read 2270 times)
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« on: May 24, 2004, 03:36:41 AM »

Hey.....i had a dream about a clip for the Blues and it was cool.......But only for the start of the song... Smiley
OK U know how Axl sings the song the first 4 lines he sings the first and 3rd with his newer clean voice and the 2nd line and 4th with his older scratchy voice....( i love the way he changes his voive)Anyway in my dream there was 2 AXLS looking at each through a mirror...One was AXl now and the other was Axl dressed like the one during there UUI world tour..And they were like singing to each other when the lines change and it was so cool..and after the 4th and last  scratchy line the new Axl smashes through the mirror and just goes on one of his cool walks...
Thats really all i can remember but it would be a cool way to start the clip.... ok :peace:Hope u all understand....sorry for my ramblings.. peace

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 03:55:53 AM »

hey billo that actually sounds pretty cool, i love the blues and would like to see a video,

peace  peace

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
Dave_Rose
VIP

Cheese Sandwich

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 07:39:22 AM »

Yeah that is actually a cool really cool idea I was planning on making a video for the blues but when I have free time got some good ideas. But does any one know what this is about it seems its about a lost love.

EEEERRRR Little boy
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2004, 05:32:20 PM »

The Blues reeks of Stephanie Seymour to me. People sometimes forget that Axl still hasn't expressed himself musically about the break-up of his relationship with Stephanie. He has visually (Estranged video), but not musically.ok

Great song.

PS The video idea sounds cool too... It still works as an idea for the video even if the song is about Stephanie. It could still represent Axl saying goodbye to his old self (the one who was actually with Stephanie) and emerging stronger as his new self now that he's moved on (hopefully) from that disasterous relationship. beer

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 05:51:11 PM »

Unbelievable Billo!   Shocked  Great minds must think alike. Smiley  

My thought wasn't a dream...okay, maybe it was a day-dream.  My day-dream involved the "2 Axl" (new vs. old) situation as well.  My idea has to do with a video for Coma.  Of course the beginning uses old band footage illustrating Axl's growing rift with his now ex-bandmates along with legal probs and crazy fans and f'd-up family/friend situations (obviously something that would make him want to sleep soundly in a Coma)...everyone figures it's just a re-hash of old UYI shit until...the figure floating above his passed out body that's asking to "shock him again!" appears from smoke or effects as the new Axl.  The lyrics are absolutely perfect for this concept.  For new Axl to go off rapid-fire with Coma lyrics would kick ass!
After the "zap him again" you can almost read the lyrics as an explanation for his self-imposed exile.

That's why GNR rules.  A Blues video in the Nov. Rain fashion would kick ass...but...Axl needs to first demonstrate hard rock credibility before he goes slow.

GNR rules!!!    

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 07:15:51 PM »

I think "the blues" should be released as a single one day. It could definitely be an enormous success. People will LOVE that song. The kind of song that everybody would enjoy to listen to the radio-stations because it sounds like something Universal. It would appeal to everyone. You can just appreciate that kind of song based on guitar-piano. It's just wonderfull! For me that's already a classic. The first time I heard it I was  like  "wah, that's a beautifull song!"
« Last Edit: May 24, 2004, 07:32:34 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Fuckin' Gunner
Kamikaze
Rocker

nightrain.cjb.net

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2004, 12:36:42 AM »

Hey.....i had a dream

Ok, we'e not Martin Luther King, but seems eerybody is dreaming a lot about Guns N' Roses nowadays... this is the 3rd thread incluiding dreams

(Oh yeah, and it's a cool dream you had...)

Stay Tuned for news and information on Chinese Democracy coming soon.
[posted 3/9/2003 U.S.A.]

Nightrain - O site mais perigoso do planeta
Billo
VIP

"soon" is the word....SOON :)

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2004, 05:52:47 AM »

LOL...thanks for the input guys... ok
Maybe one day well see a new guns vid.. beer

If u love guns the wait it allmost over..HEHE
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting