Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 05:20:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228005 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axls voice?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axls voice?  (Read 5287 times)
GlynC
Opening Act

I'm a Izzy wannabe

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2004, 03:24:56 AM »

Cool. well thanks everybody for the information, im gonna go now and dig in the archives to see what i can find out. oh, the joys of being new
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2004, 03:47:01 AM »

Ok dont bitch too much at me if you guys already discussed this coz i cant find any info on it..her goes...
i heard rir for the first time the other night on dvd and it seems to me that axls voice falls apart after the first 3 or 4 songs, really reall really bad on november rain. I was wondering can someone tell me is that the way he sounds all the time now or did he have an infection or something. i noticed constantly he was twiddling with something on his pants that obviously controlled his mic.
Any ideas? Cheers.
Peace

Is there a dvd out of the 2002 Line-up of Guns N Roses? My brother really wanted to see them in Detroit but he was very sick at that time I would love to get a show for him.

PS Axl's voice is just like a FINE WINE.... only gets better with age

Dude.. I hope you liked the DVDs I sent you!

We should review the free shows I sent everyone in the Appetite For Collection thread I created!

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2004, 03:52:42 AM »

I'm sorry to say this but were are all morons if we think an artist sounds the same on stage as they do on their recordings. I'll admit Axl dosen't hit every song at every show but neither do other bands, noticed I said bands? We can thank the lord that he does sing on stage and dosen't use recorded versions of himself a la Britney Spears. Britney uhhhhhhhhh theres a prime example of someone who can't sing what they recorded on stage.
My god the day I heard Axl's voice and Brittney Spears in the same post is the day I pull a Kurt Cobain

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: