Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:29:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Spectacle - VR on tour
| | | | |-+  VR in Atlantic City question!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR in Atlantic City question!!!!!  (Read 4464 times)
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« on: June 22, 2004, 12:35:03 AM »

could someone tell me if Slash will be playing there next Saturday?? Im going to the show and I thought I heard he wont play some of the shows after the baby is born.  Thanks
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 11:23:53 AM »

I am probably going to see this show as well.  I imagine he would be there.  

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 11:57:43 AM »

thanks -  I hope so.  I'm going through hell to get to that show.  
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2004, 02:51:42 PM »

Huh

VELVET revolver sucks and i really dont think axl would like it

Slash- a has been- has not been anywhere near the project since the day he realized he wasnt good enough for guns n roses and he left.  

slash is a loser

Contraband really does suck- im so happy i didnt pay for it

and Silkworms kicks ass - its better than anything on the Velvet REVOLVER cd

velvet revolver sucks,  axl doesnt need leesons from weiland on anything unless he wants to become a loser.. and btw---- whats with the gay dances in the vr slither video... weiland needs some dancing lessons from axl

the shot of matt sorum flexing before they started was lame

does scott weiland really have to dance like that??  he made me sick..... I thought I was gonna puke

the close up of slash's old and really fat face was a bit lame-

it sounded really bad... the solo was kinda cool but it sounds like a solo on one of the illusion cds and i cant think of which one... i hear it every time i hear slither

also... i once talked to the other guitarist at the rainbow and he's a real dick.  looking at him makes me sick.

Velvet Revolver is a lame group of has beens.  Slither is a really weak song.  When the studio version of Madagascar comes out and the rest of CD it will destroy VR.  The person who posted that it will be great for slash and the old gnr memmbers to stick it to axl is on crack.  Scott Weiland will OD before the tour is over and who really gives a shit anyway- then he can form another "supergroup" in hell with Kurt Cobain.  It's really funny how much more stable Axl is compared to weiland and Axl is the one that gets shit on all the time.  Round 2 will be in Sept/Oct

Huh

Out of your 30 posts, 20 are dedicated to how much VR sucks and the remaining 10 concern your odd infatuation with/fantasies of "bumping into" (stalking, really) Axl Rose.  Youre happy that you didnt buy Contraband, but youre going out of your way to attend a VR show?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 02:56:44 PM by Booker Floyd » Logged
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 03:49:47 PM »

Huh

VELVET revolver sucks and i really dont think axl would like it

Slash- a has been- has not been anywhere near the project since the day he realized he wasnt good enough for guns n roses and he left.  

slash is a loser

Contraband really does suck- im so happy i didnt pay for it

and Silkworms kicks ass - its better than anything on the Velvet REVOLVER cd

velvet revolver sucks,  axl doesnt need leesons from weiland on anything unless he wants to become a loser.. and btw---- whats with the gay dances in the vr slither video... weiland needs some dancing lessons from axl

the shot of matt sorum flexing before they started was lame

does scott weiland really have to dance like that??  he made me sick..... I thought I was gonna puke

the close up of slash's old and really fat face was a bit lame-

it sounded really bad... the solo was kinda cool but it sounds like a solo on one of the illusion cds and i cant think of which one... i hear it every time i hear slither

also... i once talked to the other guitarist at the rainbow and he's a real dick.  looking at him makes me sick.

Velvet Revolver is a lame group of has beens.  Slither is a really weak song.  When the studio version of Madagascar comes out and the rest of CD it will destroy VR.  The person who posted that it will be great for slash and the old gnr memmbers to stick it to axl is on crack.  Scott Weiland will OD before the tour is over and who really gives a shit anyway- then he can form another "supergroup" in hell with Kurt Cobain.  It's really funny how much more stable Axl is compared to weiland and Axl is the one that gets shit on all the time.  Round 2 will be in Sept/Oct

Huh

Out of your 30 posts, 20 are dedicated to how much VR sucks and the remaining 10 concern your odd infatuation with/fantasies of "bumping into" (stalking, really) Axl Rose.  Youre happy that you didnt buy Contraband, but youre going out of your way to attend a VR show?

Yeah you two faced fan. You should give the tickets to us who actually like VR. Otherwise you are gonna go, not open to VR. Complain the whole time. Come back here and post how "The covers sucked" "They new songs arent as good as silk worms" "Scott is trying to be like Axl" Maybe you should post things you dont mean

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2004, 04:07:20 PM »

Glad to see that VR converted a non believer!!!  I am going to see VR for the second time in A.C. and it should be even better now that I have listened to Contraband every day.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2004, 04:14:59 PM »

hmmmmm maybe ya got a point.... but what I will say is that I grew up loving the old gnr.  

When I first heard Axl wanted to do electronic music I was really pissed,   I was on Slash's side I guess.  Then I heard Oh My God.  At first I thought it was just ok.  Then it really grew on me.,

Then they announce the first House of Blues show in Vegas.  I bought tickets... took a greyhound from NY to Vegas.   We still were not sure what to think of Axl..  After seeing the show we were blown away and it was the greatest show I ever saw.  Seeing Axl that close and seeing what he was like had a huge impact on me.

The new songs rocked and the band was amazing.  I had already seen Buckethead with Primus.  I knew he was cool.  Brain was amazing.  I was a student at Berklee at the time and this band reminded me of all the great players that came out of my school.  

I still love the old line up though.  It made me want to play guitar since the first time I Heard AFD.  
So I'm on vacation in NY(I live in LA Now)
and I hear about this concert.  Why not go?  It's still Slash.  I have a love hate thing with the old members.  It's at a cool concert venue... There are some other cool bands.. and i didnt even pay for the tickets.  your damn right Im gonna go.  Get a job and buy the tickets,.
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2004, 02:31:02 AM »

FIRST I WAS WITH SLASH...

THEN OH MY GOD GREW ON ME.....

THEN I SEEN AXL.......

Nothing wrong with liking both VR and GnR, but dont go around the board trashing VR then get excited like a puppy when Slash comes to you

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: