Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 09:52:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl and BH pics at The Village Recording Studios' site + Axl's new car
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl and BH pics at The Village Recording Studios' site + Axl's new car  (Read 22392 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2004, 09:57:36 AM »

awesome pics.....

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2004, 10:01:27 AM »

nice car axl, buy it, and one for me, come on, u know u can afford it! smoking

That's a hatrick for Doull
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2004, 10:06:05 AM »

I'm really touched that Axl is enjoying his new toy while he continues to show blatant disregard for the fans who afforded him the opportunity to make such a grand purchase...Hope he was on his way to the studio: better yet, on his way to Interscope/Geffen to discuss the master plan...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2004, 10:23:32 AM »

I'm really touched that Axl is enjoying his new toy while he continues to show blatant disregard for the fans who afforded him the opportunity to make such a grand purchase...Hope he was on his way to the studio: better yet, on his way to Interscope/Geffen to discuss the master plan...

Stop acting like he took your money and bought the car.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2004, 10:29:42 AM »

Are you serious? Let me laugh at you:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  rofl

oneway23
VIP

« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2004, 10:50:43 AM »

anarchy, are you laughing at the absurdity of my initial comment about Axl's "blatant disregard"?  Did you miss the sarcasm about the studio/label comment?  Are you laughing at my idiocy all together?  

Jarmo, let's not be so serious, alright?  I see photos of Axl at sporting events, at strip clubs smoking cigars, articles about mobile horsies, etc...you know where I don't see him?  On a stage or on MTV promoting a new video...It can be frustrating when all we get is the occassional photo of Axl enjoying the lifestyle that his perpetually fading career provided him...Of course the pics are cool, but forgive me for not getting too enthusiastic...
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2004, 11:20:16 AM »

let's not be so serious, alright?  I see photos of Axl at sporting events, at strip clubs smoking cigars, articles about mobile horsies, etc...you know where I don't see him?  On a stage or on MTV promoting a new video...It can be frustrating when all we get is the occassional photo of Axl enjoying the lifestyle that his perpetually fading career provided him...Of course the pics are cool, but forgive me for not getting too enthusiastic...

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you, in the end you could win on this either way. But if you're really into waiting try holding your breath for Jesus cause I hear the payoff may be that much greater.

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
privatereserve
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2004, 11:33:00 AM »

Anyone notice the date?  Thats Valentines Day.  Looks like he bought himself a valentines present.  
oneway23
VIP

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2004, 11:44:07 AM »

Can we stop using that tired quote as a crutch, please?  I'm on the board searching for rumblings on a daily basis, just as you are....The members of this board filled up 25 pages of responses relating to a provisional release date that wasn't specific and took up all of 5 seconds of a program, and can easily be categorically denied by all involved as Axl blows off another presumed deadline....We all live our lives, but when I post here, I speak in the context of the "world" of GNR, so to speak....You of all people, Younggunner, should not condemn others for the intensity of their fandom, be it negative or otherwise.  If I feel more optimism on some days than others, so be  it...It comes with being an Axl supporter.
  It's just a bit insulting to me to see bands who will bust their ass for a decade, yet never recieve the accolades and level of material success that Axl has enjoyed....I understand the fact that Axl is an insular person.  I get the fact that he's working tirelessly to restore the GNR name to prominence...Fine.  I know what being a GNR fan entails, but holy hell....Establish even the most minimal rapport with your fanbase, some periodic display of appreciation...I'm not acting as though my money alone enabled Axl to buy the car, but he didn't make his fortune selling hot dogs on the side of the road, you know?  I don't "expect" an artist to do anything other than record and tour; the rest is gravy...It's just that a pic like that makes reading everyone's posts awaiting responses to  10 simple questions (or similar activities) that much more frustrating.  
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2004, 11:52:36 AM »

anarchy, are you laughing at the absurdity of my initial comment about Axl's "blatant disregard"?  Did you miss the sarcasm about the studio/label comment?  Are you laughing at my idiocy all together?  

Jarmo, let's not be so serious, alright?  I see photos of Axl at sporting events, at strip clubs smoking cigars, articles about mobile horsies, etc...you know where I don't see him?  On a stage or on MTV promoting a new video...It can be frustrating when all we get is the occassional photo of Axl enjoying the lifestyle that his perpetually fading career provided him...Of course the pics are cool, but forgive me for not getting too enthusiastic...

He's allowed to have a life.

Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2004, 01:38:59 PM »

Stop acting like he took your money and bought the car.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

I would assume he took Geffen's Money.  Wink

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
axl1962
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2004, 04:57:44 PM »

How many fuckin jerseys does Axl own!
GnRNightrain
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2004, 06:50:30 PM »

Stop acting like he took your money and bought the car. ?Roll Eyes

/jarmo

I would assume he took Geffen's Money. ?Wink
Actually its Duffs and slash's hihi
badapple81
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2004, 06:57:37 PM »

anarchy, are you laughing at the absurdity of my initial comment about Axl's "blatant disregard"? ?Did you miss the sarcasm about the studio/label comment? ?Are you laughing at my idiocy all together? ?

Jarmo, let's not be so serious, alright? ?I see photos of Axl at sporting events, at strip clubs smoking cigars, articles about mobile horsies, etc...you know where I don't see him? ?On a stage or on MTV promoting a new video...It can be frustrating when all we get is the occassional photo of Axl enjoying the lifestyle that his perpetually fading career provided him...Of course the pics are cool, but forgive me for not getting too enthusiastic...

Axl isn't allowed to have a life outside of his recording time? Please.. get over it!
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2004, 07:14:53 PM »

How many fuckin jerseys does Axl own!

True. The guy must have signed a foot Locker sponsorship. I wonder if he will wear those if he comes to Europe. Maybe we'll see him with a Real Madrid, Chelsea or Milan shirt...who knows...
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2004, 08:28:02 PM »

Well last time he wore his beloved Raiders jersey so I doubt it.
shaun
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2004, 11:14:02 AM »

Buying a car? - hey maybe CD is in the can and Axl's got some cash to splash from his advance (for finally completing the album) - just a thought  beer
Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2004, 11:37:46 AM »

the picture is over a year old, i don't think cd was done then.

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2004, 12:03:38 PM »

i didn't see axl checking under the hood at the engine.you would think he would have looked at that huh.

the one an only horsey !
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2004, 12:30:05 PM »

i didn't see axl checking under the hood at the engine.you would think he would have looked at that huh.
I doubt it as I bet Axl don't know much about working on cars and I am sure the car is brand new so there is nothing to worry about. I do think its funny all the other people's pictures on the website are photos from INSIDE the studio, maybe they couldnt get Axl to enter the door?

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: