Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:25:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  I hate Buckethead!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: I hate Buckethead!!!!!  (Read 23457 times)
Slipdisc
VIP

~Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur~

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2004, 08:29:03 AM »

So you need other people?s opinion to explain your own? Wow that?s one good solid opinion you have there!

Wow, you are soooo bad.Why don?t you go to a I?m-a-bucket-clown-fan-that-pretends-to-be-bad contest.You would win!! rofl

You are calling me an idiot??

I think he is calling you an idiot indeed.And he is not the only one who thinks that

Poor you??. you are so you

Oh, now I know why he called you an idiot!

Are you sure you don?t mean ?how? instead of ?why?? That would explain a lot
Er....no.I wrote why
Who said something about assholes?

That?s what you mean all the time with your long point.less posts.
I refuse to enter into a battle of wits with you, it?s against my moral code to attack an unarmed person?'cause you pack as much punch as a double arm amputee
Wow, ?cause you have so strong posts I have almost fallen from my chair.....becaouse of laughing!!!
God, what an idiot (oh, my god, I called you an idiot!!)

Slashly//
Roll Eyes rofl rofl Lips Sealed

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser -Socrates-

Thank you for making it so obvious! hihi rofl

i just want to say that taking shots on buckethead by calling him fuckit are the lowest and just shows that the person calling some one such a low form of "nickname" got really bad imagination.....
just my opinion...

yes ok

-PEACE-
« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 09:42:38 AM by Slipdisc » Logged

Imfuckincrazy
Headliner

Slash is God.

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2004, 02:34:42 PM »

Slashly:
Bucket=clown

He gives clowns a bad name.

Well, considering the fact that the same Rolling Stone mag. once rated Buckethead as one of the top candidates to dictate the future of the guitar ?Hendrix-style?, there is this good possibility? ok

Oh wow, I'm so impressed. You are the one who is quoting magazines as "proof" of your opinion.

"ten-post-wonder" having no freakin? clue at all, but nonetheless ignorant enough to tell other people what they know.

So I'm a clueless ten-post wonder? Better than being a clueless 300 post loser. And as far as me telling you what you know, it's easier than sitting here all day listing the things you DON'T.

not to change that trashcan you call your mind.

That trashcan I call my mind? As far as I know trashcans are for KFC buckets - which don't belong on people's heads, I might add.  

What?s the point of giving clues to the clueless,

You could use a clue if you think bucket brain - or any guitarist, for that matter - is a better guitar player than Slash.

get a  clue

What the hell? You call me clueless and then tell me to get a clue, when you also said "What's the point of giving clues to the clueless?"

It?s you who?s arguing

As long as you are here "giving your opinion," you are arguing.

No, you ?re an asshole (thanks for pointing it out to me) for not even having the decency to refer to him in normal way.

Sorry, I'll refer to him as Buckethead...... the "normal" way!

Yeah sure after having studied some of the best guitarplayers for more then a decade now that probably is the way I judge them!!

And you probably think Britney Spears to be a good singer.

You also think that Slash is God ?

Damn right, bitch - at least some of us here have a clue.

at least fake a stroke.

Or just listen to Bucketbreath's nails-on-a-chalkboard guitar playing. That's sure to give someone a stroke.

I have almost fallen from my chair.....becaouse of laughing!!!

You must have Buckethead playing in the background. Don't have a seizure.

Yep he sure is the king allright? king of ?  rofl ok

Some one who could say such a thing could only have a Bucket on their head, to keep their little milk dud size brain from rolling away. That just shows how much you know about anything - nothing. Oh, and you did say that he's a "great performer" and yet you called his live-performances screwed up? Without his "bad bending, horrible tone and screwed up live-performances" - as you say - there would be no Guns N' Roses.

-PEACE-

Go to hell.

I'm a west coast struttin', one bad mother, got a rattle snake suitcase under my arm
matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2004, 08:40:40 AM »

Matt88:
Damn straight mate Slash is the King  

Yep he sure is the king allright… king of bad bending, horrible tone and screwed up live-performances…  rofl ok

-PEACE-

Dude his bends rock and have great feeling(Estranged, Sweet Child O'Mine, Welcome to the Jungle)

And bad tone, i once heard some guitarist say something like "Slash is one of the greatest guitarists ever, but he's arguably got the best tone around"

Stop comming on here and saying Bh is good and shit, i admit his guitar work is good thats all i like from his albums, but you cannot compare him to Slash.

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2004, 04:13:46 PM »

Stop comming on here and saying Bh is good and shit, i admit his guitar work is good thats all i like from his albums, but you cannot compare him to Slash.

Yeah, man, stop saying stupid things,buckethead it?s not better than SLahs!!

He gives clowns a bad name

Yeah, sorry,I guess I didn?t thought of "Fucking Piece Of Crap Shreder"

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Silvio
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2004, 06:34:03 PM »

Just listen to the shows from 2002, Buckethead plays alot of the old stuff better and harder than Slash ever did.  The band itself sounds better than it did before and that simply just shows that Axl is givin a big fuck of to Slash by just displaying one of the best guitarists of his time which is Buckethead. It's really not even a matter of opinion, he just has technically much more skill. Slash is great, Buckethead is ground breaking. Buckethead left because of boredom probably, sick of waiting for Axl to satisfy his own complex of perfection. Brain is touring with Buckethead now, and it's not like their going around playing guns tunes. He doesn't need Axl, Axl needs him.

matt88
Riding The Nightrain
Legend

Slash is the King

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2004, 01:18:53 AM »

Just listen to the shows from 2002, Buckethead plays alot of the old stuff better and harder than Slash ever did.  The band itself sounds better than it did before and that simply just shows that Axl is givin a big fuck of to Slash by just displaying one of the best guitarists of his time which is Buckethead. It's really not even a matter of opinion, he just has technically much more skill. Slash is great, Buckethead is ground breaking. Buckethead left because of boredom probably, sick of waiting for Axl to satisfy his own complex of perfection. Brain is touring with Buckethead now, and it's not like their going around playing guns tunes. He doesn't need Axl, Axl needs him.

You exhumed a corpse mate, let it stay dead and buried ok

"I've been draggin my heels with a bitch called hope let the undercurrent drag me along"
Mr Cowbell ?
Legend

HTGTH Powerslam Champion / Former WWE Game Champ

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2004, 04:23:07 PM »

I like his Star Wars Theme, THe power Rangers Theme, and that's about it, some of his little skits or songs feel like they are made for a inner group who would like and appriciate them and its like a inside joke or something the average fan doesnt understand

Ron Jeremy - BEND OVER.
lastroots
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2004, 05:36:56 AM »

Just wanna contribute my two cents to this thread:

First I'm getting rid of these stupid Bucket vs. Slash "discussions". I love Slash's playing with GN'R. Since he left GN'R I have not heard one tune by him that grabbed me. But I became an even bigger fan of Bucket since he joined GN'R. I have all his solo records and they are truly amazing. Their diversity is groundbreaking. At the moment I'm listening to Cuckoo Clocks Of Hell and it blows me away as always.
He is one hell of a guitarist and combined with Brain on drums he is just completely outta reach.

/lastroots
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2004, 11:00:37 PM »

This is for Slipdisc:

Well, for one thing, we know that Axl and Brain are friends because it came out of Axl's own mouth. You want the quote, well here it is:

"The biggest chalenge is that, in working with these people kind of developed one on one individual relationships, and little groups in putting this thing together, i mean this isnt a band of a bunch of guys who met at a bar, or found each other in adds in the paper. ITs been carefully looked for these individual people and they're personalities and how exciting each one of them is and what they bring to this project. So then, teh challenge was working with all those different personalities, and bringing those personalities together, especialy personalities that you know when they have to learn how to play other peoples material then thats difficult as well. So there was alot of chalenges in bringing that together but now everyone is pretty excited, everyone got pretty excited doing the little mini-tour, and that brought us together more as an actualy band rather than a studio band where everyone is kind of working seperatly maybe not even on the same songs, in little clusters here and there, but its not the same thing as actualy being a stage and road band. I do have a really positive relationship with the individual members and each one of them excites me with what they bring to it creatively or just as a person and how each one of them works realy hard, because I think anyone that watches this project at all, also sees, the abuse that this projec goes through, and these guys shoulder that really,realy well and they dont have a problem dealing with it, and I have to just respect the hell out of it with these guys."

And also I think you forgot a little part in Axl's message about Buckethead:

" Last time I talked to Bucket, he called to tell me he had bought a bootleg DVD off EBay and how proud he was to be in Guns and how impressed he was with everyone's performance. Then, in February we got word from Brain that Bucket had called him and said he was back in Guns!? Apparently, according to Bucket he had been "Gone" but had turned himself around and was really excited to do Rio-Lisbon and a European tour. Somewhere in the following month things changed once again. According to those who have actually spoken with Buckethead it appears his plans were to secure a recording contract with Sanctuary Records which I encouraged my management to make available to him, quit GN'R and to use his involvement in the upcoming Guns release to immediately promote his individual efforts...Nice guy!"

And also this:

"I would also like to express my gratitude to those who chose to embrace Buckethead's role in Guns and support our new line up. We greatly appreciate Bucket's contributions and remain open to "discussions" as there are obviously several issues to resolve."

So I dont think that Axl will be doing too much bashing of Buckethead whenever the album comes out for 2 reasons:

1. If he wants to remain open for discussions then it would be pretty stupid to bash him every second he gets.

2. He shows that he respects all the people in his band and if Brain is his friend I dont think that he would bash Bucket because that would just turn Brain against him, which I dont think he wants.

Dont get me wrong, I think Buckethead is great and I'm glad that he was in GN'R and am even hoping he returns to the band, but I just needed to correct you cause you missed some important details.

Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2004, 08:24:41 AM »

Just checked out this thread for the first time. Wish I'd never seen it. I won't get into the ridiculous "discussion" here, but I have to say I hope Slashly was at least somehow penalized for that moronic slander. You don't have to look at his profile to see the guy is 13 years old.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2004, 07:30:06 PM »

Can we keep the insults to a minimum?

Thanks. Roll Eyes
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2004, 07:50:42 PM »

Buckethead is the best piece to this new band.  He will provide some of the best riffs of all time with this new album.  I guaratee it.  I just wish we could make a post about how stupid you and your post are.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2004, 09:57:41 PM »

I just wish we could make a post about how stupid you and your post are.

Right, tell me, what part of my reply above yours didn't you understand?
Dizzy
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2004, 10:52:16 PM »

guaratee it.? I just wish we could make a post about how stupid you and your post are.

I "guaratee" you should learn how to spell before you call anyone else's posts (yes, the word is plural) stupid.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: