Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 01:38:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Michelle pics
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Michelle pics  (Read 21838 times)
HellRevisited
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2006, 05:14:31 PM »

Axl never dated Angela Nicoletti,she went from Izzy to Andy McCoy-who she married.
since the tattoo is pre-Erin,my guess is it's either Barbi(rocket queen) or Gina(the girl who went to L.A with Axl)-but then maybe it's someone none of us ever heard of.
Origen
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2006, 06:16:49 PM »

He had know I idea then what he would grow up to achieve  smoking
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 09:26:02 PM »

I've watched the Making of Don't Cry numerous times, and I don't remember anyone saying the girl on Axl's arm was Michelle. They talked about a nameless chick on Axl's arm who dated both of them, and then broke up with Axl, telling him "don't cry." I was very interested in that portion, so I paid close attention. I don't think either of them mention her name. Guess I'll just have to watch it again? Grin
msaxl wishes to apologize in regards to that.  As soon as I posted I went and watched video closely once again and realized the same.  They did not mention her name, I must have just assumed that  all along, but truley I still think its her.  Look at the picture of her with Slash and look at the tat, pretty darn close, anyway sorry again my bad.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2006, 09:30:36 PM »

Axl never dated Angela Nicoletti,she went from Izzy to Andy McCoy-who she married.
since the tattoo is pre-Erin,my guess is it's either Barbi(rocket queen) or Gina(the girl who went to L.A with Axl)-but then maybe it's someone none of us ever heard of.
I don't think it's Gina either cause after Axl became famous, he supposedly wouldn't even claim that he knew her.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2006, 09:36:18 PM »

Izzy had a relationship with Michelle first, when they split, Axl liked her, I believe that Axl talks a little bit about the situation either in the making of "Don't Cry" or "November Rain", maybe it might even be "Estranged", it's one of them anyway. Axl stated that by both he and Izzy having a relationship with her just allowed them to share a little more common ground.? I remember it is the making of "Don't Cry". Surely you know she is tattooed on Axl's right arm!!!!!

Izzy never dated Michelle Young. I'm pretty sure the girl you speak of is Angela Nicoletti, Izzy's live-in girlfriend whom Axl had a crush of sorts on. It's never been proven that the girl inked on his arm is Michelle, in fact I doubt it. They were just friends who went out for a while.

Very cool to see the girl who inspired one of my favorite Guns tracks. . .
as I previously quoted , I have watched the words come straight out of Axl's mouth on video, how much more factual can that be.? Yes Izzy did date Michelle before Axl, and Axl does state that Michelle is inked on his arm, seriously speaking get ahold of the video you will see then that I am speaking the truth!!!!
O.K. i lied, but not on purpose, I just thought I was damn sure lol!!!!

Jizzo
Legend

Everytime,I'm falling down, Please take me home

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2006, 03:28:36 AM »

she (the tattoo) doesnt look like rocket queen, but i could be wrong

You know what to do, you know what I did
Since you know everything, just clue me in
I am such a wreck, I am such a mess
I know what I know - why don't you fill in the rest?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: